Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

AQW News (09/28/2013)

BETA Edition
    9/28/13

Wheel of doom and wheel of destiny news.

• Blade of doomination is added in wheel of doom , it has very high rate to drop , it also can be bought from doom merge shop. You need to merge fortune potions. But sadly blade of doominations will leave in the end of october.
    • Black leopard skinwalker and white leopard skinwalker armors have been added in wheel of destiny , it also has very high drop rate. You can also buy black/white leopard helps,tails and weapons in destiny merge shop by merging fortune potions.

The royal wedding.

King Alteon's daughter Princess Brittany is getting married !!! But Alteon and Brittany needs your help. Alteon is felling deeper and deeper into chaos , Brittany and Brentan are working for wedding but chaos keeps interfering so they needs help for their wedding. You can help couple to marry by joining "archives" . Do all quests there , once you finish go back to "ceremony", more story line is coming soon.

AQW Pumpkin Carving Contest 2013

New Halloween contest, rules aren't known at the moment but Beleen posted some of them in DN. Here are rules:
    • pick a pumpkin (or gourd, squash, potato… something like that)
    • carve it in an Artix Entertainment theme
    • include your AQW Character Name AND date next to your pumpkin
    • take a high-quality photo of your masterpiece
    • post the link to the AQW Contest Twitter Page
    • have a chance at winning AdventureCoins!

as you read reward will be adventurecoins . Contest will start on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 and will last until Thursday, October 31st, 2013.

Information about AQW NEWS. Please read.

Aqw news is thread which will be published every Saturday (Might change Saturday to monday), you'll read all aqw news which happend this week. It won't be copied from DN , me&team will write it. Its like MPGH News

Aqw news editors application will be open soon , there will be no benefit for them , but in future they might be rewarded. Read more information about Aqw news editors in application thread.

Oh and , this is beta edition , so I didn't write all news which happened in aqw, this is just format to show how aqw news works.
    Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Gio; 09-29-2013 at 06:26 AM.

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I died RIP But good job!

Thanks
    Sorry for not posting news this week , we had some problems. We'll release another news on saturday.

-Gloo
    Gloo's Alt.

ON BRB , DONT MENTION/PM/QUOTE ME OR ILL KILL YOU IM ON BRB .

Thanks
    You should change this m8

The text is pretty annoying when bold and you aren't even using proper grammar. I see no reason for this as a sticky or for editor to be awarded to a person for copy and pasting with the annoyances listed above.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Aqworldthunder Please read the thread. Its a damn beta edition to show people example. Wait for 1st edition, grammar and pictures will be fixed. If you have any problem, contact admins.

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo View Post
    @Aqworldthunder Please read the thread. Its a damn beta edition to show people example. Wait for 1st edition, grammar and pictures will be fixed. If you have any problem, contact admins.
    I realize that it's a beta edition of the news which is why I'm giving feedback. The thread says your in charge of the news so contacting administrators would be a waste of time, wouldn't it? If you're going to continue the news weekly be prepared for criticism.