Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Cool Help me improve LE BOT! Chronospan Rep.

Hello all i hope someone can help me out here. Im making a improved Chronospan rep bot (Members Only) this will allow users to farm 600 rep in roughly 4 mins which is huge... Add a Rep Boost and were talking 1200 Rep for 4 mins.... thats insane. please help me finish this project.

Im going to make a specific bot through bot manager for the quest "Strut My Stuff" I can program the bot to change cells and kill the required monsters with ease... the only issue is i cant seem to find a way to program the bot to click/pickup the clickable items i need... in this case "Scrap Metal" Can anyone assist me in this?

Ok so im thinking and it looks like the bot wont be able to pick up clickable items... so can we have someone program a auto clicker into the Bot Manager? i use a auto clicker for other programs but i lack the knowledge of how to program this into another program... Basically the auto clicker will work just like the "move to" cell option works... you would have a hotkey set to gather the x-axis and y-axis of a certain spot where your clicker is hovering over... then you could add that certain spot to clicker in the Commands part of the Bot Manager.

Also this bot could be very useful to others looking to complete a specific quest that requires clickable items to be obtained!

I think ive explained rather well if u have any questions please contact me. i will be awaiting all replies!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MPGH!

Last edited by Spikebob21; 10-02-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I can help you and do it for you but i'll do it probably tonight gotta finish hw gotta pass bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaspingArrow9 View Post
    I can help you and do it for you but i'll do it probably tonight gotta finish hw gotta pass bro.
    Real Life first man always! But thank you im glad you understood what i was saying. With the auto clicker feature included in the LE BOT would make the bot pretty much be able to do any quest in the game. I think its gonna be a awesome feature :P maybe James will surprise us and include it in his next update *cough Cough* James :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    On Le Bot and other trainers, bots that have that quest usually have an auto-get for those non-dropped temporary items. We, as users, do not have access to a feature that comes close to this, or anything like it anyways. I do feel that something like that for a Bot Manager would be really hard to program and use. You might as well as use an auto-clicker program.

Reason Why I Didn't Become an Editor

Virus Scans Because I Forgetful:
    Jotti & VirusTotal

Cocksucker is not a punishment. It is a lyfestyle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    On Le Bot and other trainers, bots that have that quest usually have an auto-get for those non-dropped temporary items. We, as users, do not have access to a feature that comes close to this, or anything like it anyways. I do feel that something like that for a Bot Manager would be really hard to program and use. You might as well as use an auto-clicker program.
    It really isnt that hard in theory the auto clicker would work just as how James programmed the move to feature i took the time to add a screenshot my my original post showing what i was speaking about. i dont see it being a issue to program this then again im not a programmer :P thanks for the input and motivating me to show in depth what i was looking for.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You can use the 'Get Map Item' function! You just need the item ID, the "clicky stuff" is only a gimmick

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    James is so good it's already included and you didn't even realize :O But what did you think the get map item button was for?
    Last edited by nolan-says; 10-02-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    OK sweet James but how do I find the item I'd?? I've done some research and don't see where I would find that info at?.... Its not in any forums... If you tell me a way to find it I'll go do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by nolan-says View Post
    James is so good it's already included and you didn't even realize :O But what did you think the get map item button was for?
    Tell me how to find it and I'll crawl back in my hole develop a great chronospan rep bot for members only and I'll leave it here and be on my way lol thanks in advance. To whoever gets me the item id...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikebob21 View Post
    Tell me how to find it and I'll crawl back in my hole develop a great chronospan rep bot for members only and I'll leave it here and be on my way lol thanks in advance. To whoever gets me the item id...
    It is
    "1267".
    Last edited by D.V; 10-03-2013 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I just got the packet for picking that item up if it helps.

%xt%zm%getMapItem%93%1276%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    THANK YOU!!!!! JUST WHAT I NEEDED!! now i just need to get the bot to stop attacking other random monsters and to kill the TOG then move on but after it kills the TOG it delays and skipps over the next command to move... Any ideas?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikebob21 View Post
    THANK YOU!!!!! JUST WHAT I NEEDED!! now i just need to get the bot to stop attacking other random monsters and to kill the TOG then move on but after it kills the TOG it delays and skipps over the next command to move... Any ideas?
    The Attack Specific Target function doesn't work. It will just attack random monster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    OK im now having a issue where after i tell my bot to kill anything that the rest of the commands stop working... idk what to do...

heres a idea of what i have set... am i missing something?

After it kills a Monster it shows as its going down the list but my character never moves to the next cell that i have selected.... any ideas??

Last edited by Spikebob21; 10-03-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You can try and add time interval in between actions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast