Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Thumbs up WEST Gold / Lv60 +15 Weapon for USD (or acc w/ +15)!

Looking to gear up pretty heavily and am lacking the luck/gold to do it. Tried buying the Lv80 Lann w/ +15 Pias but it didn't work out due to losing the bid while I was offline haha. If anyone is selling a good amount of gold or a Lv60 +15 weapon please contact me! I have all the characters at 60+ so I can listen to any offer. I would prefer Fiona, Lann, Vella, Kai, or Evie weapons! Please reply with your Skype username if interested and I will contact you!

Also, I will want to look at the weapon in game as well. If you are afraid of being reported for w/e reason we can simply meet in a random channel and you can link it without saying anything incriminating (not that Nexon is much of an enforcer, so no worries)!

I'm new to these forums but if PMs send an email notification, then feel free to use that as well!

P.S. I'm only willing to go first if you have a good reputation / trade history. Otherwise, you go first or we get a MM! No offense!

| WEST SERVER | BUYING GOLD | Lv60 +15 WEAPON | ACCOUNT WITH Lv60 +15 |

Thanks
    hey there sorry you were outbid in the last one :P, but i found one for u. it wont let me post links, but look on the 2nd page for +15 leo bloodlust spears. the ap on the lann is kind of shitty around 47k ap as described but it has 15's u were looking for.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshotenhancement View Post
    hey there sorry you were outbid in the last one :P, but i found one for u. it wont let me post links, but look on the 2nd page for +15 leo bloodlust spears. the ap on the lann is kind of shitty around 47k ap as described but it has 15's u were looking for.
    Wow, thanks for the help!

Thanks
    Skype me: Kado021316@yahoo.com
    I have a level 80 lann with +15 level 60 weapon (permabind) , and +10 level 80 weapon (needs to be restored), holding around 300m and has ~ 85k ap
    Last edited by loaner10; 10-06-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Already found what I wanted, gold however, I would buy sometime in the near future!