This is just a thread to keep track of all of the vouches I had received. They no longer will fit in my signature. I would like to ask that you do not post anything in this thread besides vouches for the various services I perform.

Here are vouches from the "Will Bot Accounts For Free" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
Well I've been checking out the account he's botting for me, and its actually pretty good. He's currently farming Juggernaut items for me.

If you don't want to overload your computer with bots, this guy can help!
Quote Originally Posted by ImSoClueless View Post
Respect to TheFrikinAsian he has botted my acc for 2 days now! He is legit not fake... As again major respects for u sir.
Quote Originally Posted by StarburstStream View Post
This guy is awesome. He has botted my account a big amount of Legion Tokens and is still farming at this moment. He's truly a great help, you guys should try.
Quote Originally Posted by ur noob lol View Post
Vouch for this guy! Got me 13 totems in one night
Quote Originally Posted by ElectricWolf View Post
Vouch for TheFrikinAsian, Got me my juggernaut items in a couple of days, He is currently doing a great job farming my rep, 3 words, Best,Guy,Ever
Quote Originally Posted by Zycon View Post
I CAN VOUCH FOR THIS GUY! He has botted my account for skyguard rep (which is exactly what i wanted) and as long as you all respond to his messages, he will keep botting. keep up the good work
Quote Originally Posted by qwertderp View Post
Vouch for TheFrikinAsian, his service was fast, and got me 1000x Legion tokens in less than I week, its a very good service, one of the best botting services I ever had to be honest!
I am serious. Any post in this thread that isn't a vouch, I will report as spam. If you have any questions or concerns, please message me on here or contact me on Skype @ TheFrikinAsian