Thread: Dayz... Hacks?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Your probably right.. I dont know anything about coding lol but is there ANYWAY someone could make a .dll or a download for n00bs?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by rommel18329 View Post
    Your probably right.. I dont know anything about coding lol but is there ANYWAY someone could make a .dll or a download for n00bs?
    Does DayZ hacks provide spawning items? though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The RPM Hacks cannot be compiled into a .dll and work. AFAIK
    If they where released, all battleye needs to do is signature scan the program and bam its blocked. RPM is good as it requires no battleye bypass but it only takes BE like an hour upon release to do anything about it.

Thanks
    Tell me if I'm wrong but I feel like there has not been any progress in DayZ Hacks since forever I have not even seen the new DayZ Navigator For Origins But I guess I cant bitch I'm not the one making them. Anyways like I said if I'm wrong tell me and redirect me. I think that people have hacks fro DayZ But since MPGH is popular and they don't want them patched they don't post them which is a shame but I understand why.
    There is no incentive to release public dayz cheats anymore. They get blocked very fast by the people who have financial incentive to update their antihax every week (BattlEye, dami, hangender, infistar). The only cheats that will stay undetected for any length of time are the ones that stay private / semi-private.
    Last edited by furiouswai; 10-09-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by furiouswai View Post
    There is no incentive to release public dayz cheats anymore. They get blocked very fast by the people who have financial incentive to update their antihax every week (BattlEye, dami, hangender, infistar). The only cheats that will stay undetected for any length of time are the ones that stay private / semi-private.
    Everything is true except dami. Giving him a bit to much credit. Me, you, or Confin3d could easily code better antihacks than dami. I think the category for him would be one of those people that couldn't build strong connections so they act as a personal assistant to infi, etc.

However with how infi has been acting lately. Thinking about leaking his stuff again, well a few people are. He wants to go about leaking things directly to dwarden but expects his stuff to be untouched. Ya right.
    Last edited by Distraught; 10-09-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Thanks
    I didn't even know that skid Dami started lol.
    No longer use this website.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
    Everything is true except dami. Giving him a bit to much credit. Me, you, or Confin3d could easily code better antihacks than dami. I think the category for him would be one of those people that couldn't build strong connections so they act as a personal assistant to infi, etc.

However with how infi has been acting lately. Thinking about leaking his stuff again, well a few people are. He wants to go about leaking things directly to dwarden but expects his stuff to be untouched. Ya right.
    I only included dami because dayzpriv bundles his antihax with their servers. Hangender and infi are really the ones updating and selling two separate versions to admins directly. They are all pretty much the same base code anyway. I don't think Dwarden works on the DayZ Battleye filters anymore. He hasn't made a post on the official forums or contribution to the official BE filters ****** since July. Pretty sure facoptere has taken over maintaining them now.

You can't really blame infistar for wanting to make money. I guess he makes more selling antihax for $40 now than he used to selling cheat menus and REs for $15. And the added cost to the cheating side is buying or generating a constant supply of keys. That is especially true now that BE is banning keys just for being used on more than one IP in a short amount of time (regardless if they were cheated on or not).
    Last edited by furiouswai; 10-09-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Thanks
    I only included dami because dayzpriv bundles his antihax with their servers. Hangender and infi are really the ones updating and selling two separate versions to admins directly. They are all pretty much the same base code anyway. I don't think Dwarden works on the DayZ Battleye filters anymore. He hasn't made a post on the official forums or contribution to the official BE filters ****** since July. Pretty sure facoptere has taken over maintaining them now.

You can't really blame infistar for wanting to make money. I guess he makes more selling antihax for $40 now than he used to selling cheat menus and REs for $15. And the added cost to the cheating side is buying or generating a constant supply of keys. That is especially true now that BE is banning keys just for being used on more than one IP in a short amount of time (regardless if they were cheated on or not).
    I enjoy talking with you simply because your one of the few on top of your shit. Dwarden still takes emails but I do believe he passes the information onto someone else now. Ever since the "rumors" of him accepting money to overlook things, I don't believe he's been handling those cases. Infi can make antihacks just fine. The sad part about his business is how he claims to script but honestly both his menu's and antihacks are just a template. He touches it once then makes small tweaks. Me, you, or anybody that is on top of DayZ hacks can do that. He was one of the top but used the knowledge he gained to coast through business instead of learning and expanding business. Therefore the sole reason Rustler pretty much monopolizes the market.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    I feel like this post will be paid no attention to because it requires you to learn something...Which people here love to avoid and not do.

It's really simple...

ReadProcessMemory Documentation: ReadProcessMemory function (Windows)

The current base pointer for everything you need is 0xDFCDD8. FYI, memory address are in Hex format. Our number system is a base-10 number system. Hex is a base-8. e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 is equal to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, A, B, C in Hex. And we use 0x to denote a hex number.

If you're not familiar with pointers and memory addresses, I suggest you look up Fleephacks on YouTube. He does some basic tutorials using Cheatengine. More importantly, you'll get used to reading from multi-level pointers. For the most part, say if you find a value that modifies your health in a game...Except when you reload that game, the address no longer works/exists. That's because that health value is a dynamic value/address. It will always be different for every instance of running the game. You can however find the static address or addresses that calculates that address/value so you can always target your health....BUT...A lot of the times, you may need to go through several addresses that point to the ultimate address...which can be difficult

Your local player can be found at:
    Code:
    basePointer] + 0x13A8] + 0x4]

or 

0xDFCDD8] + 0x13A8] + 0x4]
    That means you read from the base pointer, then you read from the base pointer + 0x13A8, and then you read from that result + 0x4. You now have the local player address. From which you can calculate your own position. To do this, you simply read from your local player address + the coordinate offset (0x18) which holds your x, y, and z coordinates. Now, you read from from the result of your local player address and the coordinate pointer + 0x28 (for your X) or + 0x30 (for your y).

Here's an example of how ReadProcessMemory works:

Code:
    ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, (void*)myAddress, &myResult, sizeof(myResult), NULL);
    So, the first parameter expects you to enter the process in which are targeting. In my case, I'm targeting the Arma 2 OA process. There are several ways to get a process's handle (which I'm not going to go over). Let's just say I did something to get the process handle and stored it in the variable called myProcess. The second parameter expects the address from which you are reading from. Now, I'm not going to explain the purpose of the void pointer but just use it. Ok, so, I'm reading from the address which I deemed myAddress. The third parameter expects a variable in which you are going to store what is read from myAddress in it. Notice I am using an ampersand. If you have basic programming knowledge, you'd understand why me use that (has to do with the way shit is stored in variables and memory). The next parameter expects the size of the variable where we are placing the data read from address. For this, you can either use the data type of that variable (If we declared myValue as an int, we could say sizeof(int)) or you can just use the variable name. The last parameter deals with the number of bytes read, but we don't have to worry about that, so just set it to null.

So, we targeted the process handle which we deemed processHandle. We then read from an address called myAddress. And then we stored whatever is read from myAddress into a variable called myResult.

Here's a snippet of some code written in C:

Code:
    const int objectTableAddr = 0xDFCDD8;

int main(void)
    {

int baseAddress, int localPlayerPtr, localPlayer, localPlayerCoords, localPlayerXCoord, localPlayerYCoords;

ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, (void*)(objectTableAddr), &baseAddress, sizeof(baseAddress), NULL);

ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, (void*)(baseAddress + 0x13A8), &localPlayerPtr, sizeof(localPlayerPtr), NULL);

ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, (void*)(localPlayerPtr + 0x4), &localPlayer, sizeof(localPlayer), NULL);

ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, (void*)(localPlayer + 0x18), &localPlayerCoords, sizeof(localPlayerCoords), NULL);

ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, (void*)(localPlayerCoords + 0x28), &localPlayerXCoord, sizeof(localPlayerXCoord), NULL);

ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, (void*)(localPlayerCoords + 0x30), &localPlayerYCoord, sizeof(localPlayerYCoord), NULL);

return system("pause");

} //end main
    From the above snippet, we now have your local player coords. We can print them out, calculate the distance from other players, vehicles, or other items, or we can teleport using WriteProcessMemory (which is pretty much the same syntax/process of ReadProcessMemory). What I did in the code was kind of tedious and a lot of work. I made a few functions of my own that cut down the need for so many parameters in Read/WriteProcessMemory like so:

Code:
    localPlayerCoords = readInt(handle, localPlayer + 0x18);
    I also have function that calculates addresses on it's own from just an array of offsets, and a few to calculate x, y, and z coordinates of any thing you wanted to find (your local player, other players, vehicles, etc.)
    Last edited by chickeninabiskit; 10-14-2013 at 03:10 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Woodhouse For This Useful Post:

Distraught (10-15-2013),Skipsy (10-14-2013),xCyberxx (10-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post
    I feel like this post will be paid no attention to because it requires you to learn something...Which people here love to avoid and not do.

It's really simple...

ReadProcessMemory Documentation: ReadProcessMemory function (Windows)

The current base pointer for everything you need is 0xDFCDD8. FYI, memory address are in Hex format. Our number system is a base-10 number system. Hex is a base-8. e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 is equal to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, A, B, C in Hex. And we use 0x to denote a hex number.

If you're not familiar with pointers and memory addresses, I suggest you look up Fleephacks on YouTube. He does some basic tutorials using Cheatengine. More importantly, you'll get used to reading from multi-level pointers. For the most part, say if you find a value that modifies your health in a game...Except when you reload that game, the address no longer works/exists. That's because that health value is a dynamic value/address. It will always be different for every instance of running the game. You can however find the static address or addresses that calculates that address/value so you can always target your health....BUT...A lot of the times, you may need to go through several addresses that point to the ultimate address...which can be difficult

Your local player can be found at:
    Code:
    basePointer] + 0x13A8] + 0x4]

or 

0xDFCDD8] + 0x13A8] + 0x4]
    That means you read from the base pointer, then you read from the base pointer + 0x13A8, and then you read from that result + 0x4. You now have the local player address. From which you can calculate your own position. To do this, you simply read from your local player address + the coordinate offset (0x18) which holds your x, y, and z coordinates. Now, you read from from the result of your local player address and the coordinate pointer + 0x28 (for your X) or + 0x30 (for your y).

Here's an example of how ReadProcessMemory works:

Code:
    ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, (void*)myAddress, &myResult, sizeof(myResult), NULL);
    So, the first parameter expects you to enter the process in which are targeting. In my case, I'm targeting the Arma 2 OA process. There are several ways to get a process's handle (which I'm not going to go over). Let's just say I did something to get the process handle and stored it in the variable called myProcess. The second parameter expects the address from which you are reading from. Now, I'm not going to explain the purpose of the void pointer but just use it. Ok, so, I'm reading from the address which I deemed myAddress. The third parameter expects a variable in which you are going to store what is read from myAddress in it. Notice I am using an ampersand. If you have basic programming knowledge, you'd understand why me use that (has to do with the way shit is stored in variables and memory). The next parameter expects the size of the variable where we are placing the data read from address. For this, you can either use the data type of that variable (If we declared myValue as an int, we could say sizeof(int)) or you can just use the variable name. The last parameter deals with the number of bytes read, but we don't have to worry about that, so just set it to null.

So, we targeted the process handle which we deemed processHandle. We then read from an address called myAddress. And then we stored whatever is read from myAddress into a variable called myResult.

Here's a snippet of some code written in C:

Code:
    const int objectTableAddr = 0xDFCDD8;

int main(void)
    {

int baseAddress, int localPlayerPtr, localPlayer, localPlayerCoords, localPlayerXCoord, localPlayerYCoords;

ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, (void*)(objectTableAddr), &baseAddress, sizeof(baseAddress), NULL);

ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, (void*)(baseAddress + 0x13A8), &localPlayerPtr, sizeof(localPlayerPtr), NULL);

ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, (void*)(localPlayerPtr + 0x4), &localPlayer, sizeof(localPlayer), NULL);

ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, (void*)(localPlayer + 0x18), &localPlayerCoords, sizeof(localPlayerCoords), NULL);

ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, (void*)(localPlayerCoords + 0x28), &localPlayerXCoord, sizeof(localPlayerXCoord), NULL);

ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, (void*)(localPlayerCoords + 0x30), &localPlayerYCoord, sizeof(localPlayerYCoord), NULL);

return system("pause");

} //end main
    From the above snippet, we now have your local player coords. We can print them out, calculate the distance from other players, vehicles, or other items, or we can teleport using WriteProcessMemory (which is pretty much the same syntax/process of ReadProcessMemory). What I did in the code was kind of tedious and a lot of work. I made a few functions of my own that cut down the need for so many parameters in Read/WriteProcessMemory like so:

Code:
    localPlayerCoords = readInt(handle, localPlayer + 0x18);
    I also have function that calculates addresses on it's own from just an array of offsets, and a few to calculate x, y, and z coordinates of any thing you wanted to find (your local player, other players, vehicles, etc.)
    Nice work Chicken. Another great post that the little kiddies will ignore because they don't want to learn things.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skipsy For This Useful Post:

Distraught (10-15-2013),xCyberxx (10-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunieh View Post
    Yes, you can spawn items/weapons through the RPM/WPM method. I'm reworking my method as it seems the game client was crashing on write...But once I joined back, I had the weapon/item I spawned in my gear/hand.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woodhouse For This Useful Post:

Distraught (10-15-2013),xCyberxx (10-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'm going to try to go ahead and follow this mini tutorial and see where it gets me. Thanks!

Thanks
    Either you're an idiot or i'm reading this the wrong way, please tell me
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunieh View Post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by timmy9900 View Post
    Either you're an idiot or i'm reading this the wrong way, please tell me
    He's asking if its possible to spawn items with WPM so you are reading it the wrong way
    No longer use this website.

Thanks
    Alright **************
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    He's asking if its possible to spawn items with WPM so you are reading it the wrong way

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast