Religion of piece.

Piece of fucking sand****** shit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (10-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You americans , are idiots . What about if he done something wrong and you corrected him everything so he don't do anything not peaceful again rather than recording a video to just prove what you need?
    By the way , You cannot say Islam is not peaceful just because a Muslim is not peaceful , k ?
    My point is , If you have a son and you are his father and he is peaceful as general , once If he did something not peaceful would he become not peaceful because of one time? Even though this isn't the right example but it is close enough.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

What happens If I say America isn't peaceful country just because an "American" , the same thing as Islam because a "Muslim".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Coituz, Islam isn't peaceful because of three things.

1. What its scriptures say.
    2. What its founders did.
    3. What its followers do now.

Arguing that Islam is peaceful by posting idiotic videos that only a child couldn't understand, only makes you look like more of an idiot.

:/

The Muslims here need to step it up, all they are doing is making a bad stereotype so far.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1. What its scriptures say.
    What ? Mention it.
    2. What its founders did.
    Nothing is called its "founders".
    3. What its followers do now.
    So you mean 6% of the 1.5 billion of Muslims are the followers and the others not ? even so , doesn't prove anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

You americans , are idiots . What about if he done something wrong and you corrected him everything so he don't do anything not peaceful again rather than recording a video to just prove what you need?
    By the way , You cannot say Islam is not peaceful just because a Muslim is not peaceful , k ?
    My point is , If you have a son and you are his father and he is peaceful as general , once If he did something not peaceful would he become not peaceful because of one time? Even though this isn't the right example but it is close enough.
    According to the Quran peaceful Muslims are doing it wrong.
    Violence is rewarded. Don't tell me the religion is peaceful. No Abrahamic religion was built on peace. That is bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

According to the Quran peaceful Muslims are doing it wrong.
    Violence is rewarded. Don't tell me the religion is peaceful. No Abrahamic religion was built on peace. That is bullshit.
    LOL ? Give me text in the Qur'an says that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

LOL ? Give me text in the Qur'an says that.
    [2.178]...retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the slain... [2.179] ...there is life for you in (the law of) retaliation, O men of understanding, that you may guard yourselves.

[4.74] Therefore let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward. [4.75] ...fight in the way of Allah... [4.76] Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the Satan. Fight therefore against the friends of the Satan... [4.77] ...when fighting is prescribed for them...Our Lord! why hast Thou ordained fighting for us?..

[48.15] Pickthall: ...when you set forth to capture booty...[48.16]...You shall soon be invited (to fight) against a people possessing mighty prowess; you will fight against them until they submit...[48.17] Pickthall: There is no blame...for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeys Allah and His messenger [by going on Jihad], He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; and whoso turns back [from Jihad], him will He punish with a painful doom. [48.18] Certainly Allah was well pleased with the believers when they swore allegiance to you under the tree, and He knew what was in their hearts, so He sent down tranquility on them and rewarded them with a near victory, [48.19] And much booty that they will capture. Allah is ever Mighty, Wise. [48.20] Allah promised you many acquisitions which you will take, then He hastened on this one for you and held back the hands of men from you, and that it may be a sign for the believers and that He may guide you on a right path. [48.21] Sale: And [he also promiseth you] other [spoils], which ye have not [yet] been able [to take]: But now hath God encompassed them [for you]; and God is almighty. [48.22] And if those who disbelieve fight with you, they would certainly turn (their) backs, then they would not find any protector or a helper. [48.23] Such [i.e., the Jihad mentioned the previous verse] has been the course [practice] of Allah that has indeed run before, and you shall not find a change in Allah’s course. [48.24] And He [Allah] it is Who held back...your hands from them [in Jihad] in the valley of Mecca...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    [2.178]...retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the slain... [2.179] ...there is life for you in (the law of) retaliation, O men of understanding, that you may guard yourselves.
    Sorry but If you get it from the first you will see "O you who have believed, prescribed for you is legal retribution for those murdered - the free for the free, the slave for the slave, and the female for the female. But whoever overlooks from his brother anything, then there should be a suitable follow-up and payment to him with good conduct. This is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy. But whoever transgresses after that will have a painful punishment."
    You can retaliate if someone has killed your brother or what ever kill who killed him (the salve for the slave and the free for the free and the female for the female) and do not transgress . Isn't it peaceful ? I see it peaceful more than enough. even do not transgress proves it.

[4.74] Therefore let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward. [4.75] ...fight in the way of Allah... [4.76] Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the Satan. Fight therefore against the friends of the Satan... [4.77] ...when fighting is prescribed for them...Our Lord! why hast Thou ordained fighting for us?..
    Funny how you cut the verses to just prove something ! Just like cutting a video if it has this : "A man punched a man and then the man who got punched hits the one who punched him" you cut the first one and record the second one to just prove he isn't peaceful or w/e. Let's see it from the first:
    Qur'an(4:71-77) - "So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward. And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?" Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah , and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut(Juggernaut). So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak.Have you not seen those who were told, "Restrain your hands [from fighting] and establish prayer and give zakah"? But then when fighting was ordained for them, at once a party of them feared men as they fear Allah or with [even] greater fear. They said, "Our Lord, why have You decreed upon us fighting? If only You had postponed [it for] us for a short time." Say, The enjoyment of this world is little, and the Hereafter is better for he who fears Allah . And injustice will not be done to you, [even] as much as a thread [inside a date seed].""
    [48.15] Pickthall: ...when you set forth to capture booty...[48.16]...You shall soon be invited (to fight) against a people possessing mighty prowess; you will fight against them until they submit...[48.17] Pickthall: There is no blame...for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeys Allah and His messenger [by going on Jihad], He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; and whoso turns back [from Jihad], him will He punish with a painful doom. [48.18] Certainly Allah was well pleased with the believers when they swore allegiance to you under the tree, and He knew what was in their hearts, so He sent down tranquility on them and rewarded them with a near victory, [48.19] And much booty that they will capture. Allah is ever Mighty, Wise. [48.20] Allah promised you many acquisitions which you will take, then He hastened on this one for you and held back the hands of men from you, and that it may be a sign for the believers and that He may guide you on a right path. [48.21] Sale: And [he also promiseth you] other [spoils], which ye have not [yet] been able [to take]: But now hath God encompassed them [for you]; and God is almighty. [48.22] And if those who disbelieve fight with you, they would certainly turn (their) backs, then they would not find any protector or a helper. [48.23] Such [i.e., the Jihad mentioned the previous verse] has been the course [practice] of Allah that has indeed run before, and you shall not find a change in Allah’s course. [48.24] And He [Allah] it is Who held back...your hands from them [in Jihad] in the valley of Mecca...
    I'm really tired of your cutting to just prove a lies , full verses or gtfo : Qur'an(48:15-27) - "Those who remained behind will say when you set out toward the war booty to take it, "Let us follow you." They wish to change the words of Allah . Say, "Never will you follow us. Thus did Allah say before." So they will say, "Rather, you envy us." But [in fact] they were not understanding except a little. Say to those who remained behind of the bedouins, "You will be called to [face] a people of great military might; you may fight them, or they will submit. So if you obey, Allah will give you a good reward; but if you turn away as you turned away before, He will punish you with a painful punishment." There is not upon the blind any guilt or upon the lame any guilt or upon the ill any guilt [for remaining behind]. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger - He will admit him to gardens beneath which rivers flow; but whoever turns away - He will punish him with a painful punishment. Certainly was Allah pleased with the believers when they pledged allegiance to you, [O Muhammad], under the tree, and He knew what was in their hearts, so He sent down tranquillity upon them and rewarded them with an imminent conquest And much war booty which they will take. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise. Allah has promised you much booty that you will take [in the future] and has hastened for you this [victory] and withheld the hands of people from you - that it may be a sign for the believers and [that] He may guide you to a straight path. And [He promises] other [victories] that you were [so far] unable to [realize] which Allah has already encompassed. And ever is Allah , over all things, competent. And if those [Makkans] who disbelieve had fought you, they would have turned their backs [in flight]. Then they would not find a protector or a helper. [This is] the established way of Allah which has occurred before. And never will you find in the way of Allah any change. And it is He who withheld their hands from you and your hands from them within [the area of] Makkah after He caused you to overcome them. And ever is Allah of what you do, Seeing. They are the ones who disbelieved and obstructed you from al-Masjid al-Haram while the offering was prevented from reaching its place of sacrifice. And if not for believing men and believing women whom you did not know - that you might trample them and there would befall you because of them dishonor without [your] knowledge - [you would have been permitted to enter Makkah]. [This was so] that Allah might admit to His mercy whom He willed. If they had been apart [from them], We would have punished those who disbelieved among them with painful punishment When those who disbelieved had put into their hearts chauvinism - the chauvinism of the time of ignorance. But Allah sent down His tranquillity upon His Messenger and upon the believers and imposed upon them the word of righteousness, and they were more deserving of it and worthy of it. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing. Certainly has Allah showed to His Messenger the vision in truth. You will surely enter al-Masjid al-Haram, if Allah wills, in safety, with your heads shaved and [hair] shortened, not fearing [anyone]. He knew what you did not know and has arranged before that a conquest near [at hand]."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Sorry but If you get it from the first you will see "O you who have believed, prescribed for you is legal retribution for those murdered - the free for the free, the slave for the slave, and the female for the female. But whoever overlooks from his brother anything, then there should be a suitable follow-up and payment to him with good conduct. This is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy. But whoever transgresses after that will have a painful punishment."
    You can retaliate if someone has killed your brother or what ever kill who killed him (the salve for the slave and the free for the free and the female for the female) and do not transgress . Isn't it peaceful ? I see it peaceful more than enough. even do not transgress proves it.

Funny how you cut the verses to just prove something ! Just like cutting a video if it has this : "A man punched a man and then the man who got punched hits the one who punched him" you cut the first one and record the second one to just prove he isn't peaceful or w/e. Let's see it from the first:
    Qur'an(4:71-77) - "So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward. And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?" Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah , and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut(Juggernaut). So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak.Have you not seen those who were told, "Restrain your hands [from fighting] and establish prayer and give zakah"? But then when fighting was ordained for them, at once a party of them feared men as they fear Allah or with [even] greater fear. They said, "Our Lord, why have You decreed upon us fighting? If only You had postponed [it for] us for a short time." Say, The enjoyment of this world is little, and the Hereafter is better for he who fears Allah . And injustice will not be done to you, [even] as much as a thread [inside a date seed].""

I'm really tired of your cutting to just prove a lies , full verses or gtfo : Qur'an(48:15-27) - "Those who remained behind will say when you set out toward the war booty to take it, "Let us follow you." They wish to change the words of Allah . Say, "Never will you follow us. Thus did Allah say before." So they will say, "Rather, you envy us." But [in fact] they were not understanding except a little. Say to those who remained behind of the bedouins, "You will be called to [face] a people of great military might; you may fight them, or they will submit. So if you obey, Allah will give you a good reward; but if you turn away as you turned away before, He will punish you with a painful punishment." There is not upon the blind any guilt or upon the lame any guilt or upon the ill any guilt [for remaining behind]. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger - He will admit him to gardens beneath which rivers flow; but whoever turns away - He will punish him with a painful punishment. Certainly was Allah pleased with the believers when they pledged allegiance to you, [O Muhammad], under the tree, and He knew what was in their hearts, so He sent down tranquillity upon them and rewarded them with an imminent conquest And much war booty which they will take. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise. Allah has promised you much booty that you will take [in the future] and has hastened for you this [victory] and withheld the hands of people from you - that it may be a sign for the believers and [that] He may guide you to a straight path. And [He promises] other [victories] that you were [so far] unable to [realize] which Allah has already encompassed. And ever is Allah , over all things, competent. And if those [Makkans] who disbelieve had fought you, they would have turned their backs [in flight]. Then they would not find a protector or a helper. [This is] the established way of Allah which has occurred before. And never will you find in the way of Allah any change. And it is He who withheld their hands from you and your hands from them within [the area of] Makkah after He caused you to overcome them. And ever is Allah of what you do, Seeing. They are the ones who disbelieved and obstructed you from al-Masjid al-Haram while the offering was prevented from reaching its place of sacrifice. And if not for believing men and believing women whom you did not know - that you might trample them and there would befall you because of them dishonor without [your] knowledge - [you would have been permitted to enter Makkah]. [This was so] that Allah might admit to His mercy whom He willed. If they had been apart [from them], We would have punished those who disbelieved among them with painful punishment When those who disbelieved had put into their hearts chauvinism - the chauvinism of the time of ignorance. But Allah sent down His tranquillity upon His Messenger and upon the believers and imposed upon them the word of righteousness, and they were more deserving of it and worthy of it. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing. Certainly has Allah showed to His Messenger the vision in truth. You will surely enter al-Masjid al-Haram, if Allah wills, in safety, with your heads shaved and [hair] shortened, not fearing [anyone]. He knew what you did not know and has arranged before that a conquest near [at hand]."
    TL;DR probably the same old shit rebuttals you guys always try to bring and I laugh at.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

TL;DR probably the same old shit rebuttals you guys always try to bring and I laugh at.
    That irony excuse.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

That irony excuse.
    Not really. I hear this.."omg post the whole verse" bullshit regularly.
    As if it really changes any of the points being made.
    You said post if violence is rewarded, I delivered. End of story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

That irony excuse.
    Qur'an(4:71-77) - "So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward. And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?" Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah , and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut(Juggernaut). So fight against the allies of Satan.

-Military propaganda. "Why are YOU not fighting?" You get rewards and the other people are "allies of Satan", like really, allies of Satan? What does that look like lol.

Qur'an(48:15-27):
    " So if you obey, Allah will give you a good reward; but if you turn away as you turned away before, He will punish you with a painful punishment."
    +1 more in the span of less than 10 verses.
    "And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger - He will admit him to gardens beneath which rivers flow; but whoever turns away - He will punish him with a painful punishment."

-Huh, more guilt trips. That combined with military incentive? Obvious cause for violence.
    -------------------

Half the verses you posted were irrelevant and gave no greater context at all.

:/ Telling you guys, need to step it up. Making Muslims look like uneducated morons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Qur'an(4:71-77) - "So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward. And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?" Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah , and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut(Juggernaut). So fight against the allies of Satan.

-Military propaganda. "Why are YOU not fighting?" You get rewards and the other people are "allies of Satan", like really, allies of Satan? What does that look like lol.
    I hate those who cannot read , If you saw it by your eyes not by your ass you will see the allies of Satan are the bad men and why are you not fighting in the way of allah to help the men and the women who are getting killed . (cannot say another meaning , lol) AKA (And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?")

" So if you obey, Allah will give you a good reward; but if you turn away as you turned away before, He will punish you with a painful punishment."
    +1 more in the span of less than 10 verses.
    "And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger - He will admit him to gardens beneath which rivers flow; but whoever turns away - He will punish him with a painful punishment."

-Huh, more guilt trips. That combined with military incentive? Obvious cause for violence.
    If he doesn't obey for Allah and His messenger then he isn't a Muslims , fuck your logic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I hate those who cannot read , If you saw it by your eyes not by your ass you will see the allies of Satan are the bad men and why are you not fighting in the way of allah to help the men and the women who are getting killed . (cannot say another meaning , lol) AKA (And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?")

If he doesn't obey for Allah and His messenger then he isn't a Muslims , fuck your logic.
    Oh really, the allies of satan are the bad men? And? It seems pretty obvious its propaganda to make whoever they are fighting into "bad men" regardless if they really were.
    -------
    Obey= reward
    disobey= punishment.

Huh "religion of peace" seems a pretty silly argument right now.

Seem to me, you are just proving our argument more and more.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast