Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Religion is cancer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    You are being dishonest. What exactly made you want to "research unbiased" sources on Islam, news in the media? What were those "unbiased" sources?
    Do you even read? I just called you out on your stupid strawman of calling me a "liar".

Those unbiased sources would be the Quran, hadiths, and Islamic history books.

:/ What, are you going to say that the Quran is a biased source now?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Do you even read? I just called you out on your stupid strawman of calling me a "liar".

Those unbiased sources would be the Quran, hadiths, and Islamic history books.

:/ What, are you going to say that the Quran is a biased source now?
    You knew that you were lying, that is why you had to mention that you were not lying.

Haha another lie. The sources you used were biased Islamophobic websites, with the aim to misinform you about Islam. Don't you remember posting the links to those websites,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You knew that you were lying, that is why you had to mention that you were not lying.

Haha another lie. The sources you used were biased Islamophobic websites, with the aim to misinform you about Islam. Don't you remember posting the links to those websites,
    :/ You are just too easy.

https:/rlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Thanks

:/ You are just too easy.

https:/rlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
    Lying is your personal trait?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lying is your personal trait?
    Attacking the person, not the argument.

Thanks

Attacking the person, not the argument.
    I'm saying it as it is. You have posted many Islamophobic websites, which have the aim to misinform people about Islam, as your source for Quran verses taken out of context. Then you said you use the Quran, hadiths and islamic history books as sources.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm saying it as it is. You have posted many Islamophobic websites, which have the aim to misinform people about Islam, as your source for Quran verses taken out of context. Then you said you use the Quran, hadiths and islamic history books as sources.
    It's cute that anyone who disagrees with islam is an "islamaphobe". I find this funny because generally it's just an atheist website, and christians never call people "christianphobes" or anything of the sort. Muslims always play this stupid "you are just afraid of Muslims" card, even when it has nothing to do with fear, but just pointing out the verses in the quran that show contradiction to what you preach.

And I've posted straight from the quran and given context for it. In fact in several post and threads you've done nothing but prove my point by doing this with me.

You try to resort to this strawman of an ad-hominem, saying I am "influenced by the media" and calling me a liar.

Robin, you've been defeated.

Once you resort to non-proven claims of dishonesty and entirely attacking your opponent, you no longer have the ability to debate anything with credibility.

Why should anyone take you seriously when your argument always stumbles into ad-hominems and unproven accusations of dishonety?

You don't even want to bother with arguments, you just want to spam post involving anti-Semitic conspiracies and preach about Islam. You aren't worth anyone's time anymore, sorry.

Thanks

It's cute that anyone who disagrees with islam is an "islamaphobe". I find this funny because generally it's just an atheist website, and christians never call people "christianphobes" or anything of the sort. Muslims always play this stupid "you are just afraid of Muslims" card, even when it has nothing to do with fear, but just pointing out the verses in the quran that show contradiction to what you preach.

And I've posted straight from the quran and given context for it. In fact in several post and threads you've done nothing but prove my point by doing this with me.

You try to resort to this strawman of an ad-hominem, saying I am "influenced by the media" and calling me a liar.

Robin, you've been defeated.

Once you resort to non-proven claims of dishonesty and entirely attacking your opponent, you no longer have the ability to debate anything with credibility.

Why should anyone take you seriously when your argument always stumbles into ad-hominems and unproven accusations of dishonety?

You don't even want to bother with arguments, you just want to spam post involving anti-Semitic conspiracies and preach about Islam. You aren't worth anyone's time anymore, sorry.
    It seems you have a lot on your mind and you babble on and you go off topic like an old person. Glad you realised that you use random websites as your sources instead of the Quran, Hadiths, and Islamic books.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It seems you have a lot on your mind and you babble on and you go off topic like an old person. Glad you realised that you use random websites as your sources instead of the Quran, Hadiths, and Islamic books.
    I've cited the quran multiple times, with the correct translations.

You on the other hand, have not.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=841011

:/ Not much else to say. You can't even come up with a decent comeback lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Islamic is not a peaceful religion. No need to explain.

Thanks

I've cited the quran multiple times, with the correct translations.

You on the other hand, have not.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=841011

:/ Not much else to say. You can't even come up with a decent comeback lol.
    Correction, you have cited Quranic verses out of context. Again, there is no one correct English translation. You can use different words as long as they mean the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer. View Post
    Islamic is not a peaceful religion. No need to explain.
    Islamic isn't a religion, devil boy.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 11-05-2014 at 01:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    because goats are like toasters!!

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Correction, you have cited Quranic verses out of context. Again, there is no one correct English translation. You can use different words as long as they mean the same thing.

Islamic isn't a religion, devil boy.
    You say that, but we all know your reading comprehension isn't high enough to explain the context back to me to prove me wrong.

The translations say different things and you have not proven why we should use yours over the standard.

Thanks

You say that, but we all know your reading comprehension isn't high enough to explain the context back to me to prove me wrong.

The translations say different things and you have not proven why we should use yours over the standard.
    The translations said the same thing. It wasn't my translation, I copied it from the website I quoted.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast