Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My opinion is still a little twitched from all the negative things about islam.. pity..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    They're just out to cut the heads off of the Infidels.

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

Thanks
    There r 2 types of people in every religion (correct me if im wrong) the first is called the extremist and the other is normal

Sorry im not a really good debater nor do i have the knowledge i know its a shame but i told myself i wont click this link but i did lmao :P

Have a good day every 1
    Last edited by wegaerhaerhaerh; 05-10-2015 at 06:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by BilaalR View Post
    There r 2 types of people in every religion (correct me if im wrong) the first is called the extremist and the other is normal

Sorry im not a really good debater nor do i have the knowledge i know its a shame but i told myself i wont click this link but i did lmao :P

Have a good day every 1

Which one was muhammed?

Thanks
    According to our Quran and many other books it said that he was a peaceful man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It is their religion, their belief. Every Religion has its psychopaths like those christians who went and shot up a school. It is mainly Muslims how ever as you're Qu'ran misleads people, honestly its harmed more people.

Allahu Akbar! <--- Extremists
    CHAT TO ME ON IM

[img]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/VapidEachCalf-size_restricted.gif[/img]

If I'm not online you can email me instead which may lead to a faster response time.
    livempgh@protonmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    According to our Quran and many other books it said that he was a peaceful man
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he behead people?
    Didn't he start caravan raids which led to a war between two cities?
    Didn't he command an army during that war?
    Didn't he loot a town during that war?

I'm sorry, but at what point do we label people "peaceful"?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he behead people?
    Didn't he start caravan raids which led to a war between two cities?
    Didn't he command an army during that war?
    Didn't he loot a town during that war?

I'm sorry, but at what point do we label people "peaceful"?
    I'm 14 and I'm some wat religious because of my parents encourage me to go read our book, go to our worship place, pray, and listen or read about the great people of our religion and I've never came across wat u said^^ lol. Like someone already said we have a bad name because of those extremist so yeah kinda hard to debate lol. I pray to Allah (Our God) that you guys understand. I don't want to straight up say that our religion is the correct one cus that's wat everyone say about their religion but God knows best as we say in Arabic lol although I'm not Arab sorry if my spelling/grammar is bad not really good at English. Have a good day Sir.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Which one was muhammed?
    Muhammed was found for mercy from god.. after poeple like you lost the way the mission of life. :P

Stop saying islam is source of extremes... Islam never allows for extreme actions.
    I am a Muslim and I Love prophet #Jesus. I cannot call myself a Muslim unless I believe in and honor Jesus, peace be upon him. His miraculous birth brought an enormous amount of goodness and light to this world. May we draw closer to all the prophets of Allah.
    #MuslimsLoveJesusToo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm 14 and I'm some wat religious because of my parents encourage me to go read our book, go to our worship place, pray, and listen or read about the great people of our religion and I've never came across wat u said^^ lol. Like someone already said we have a bad name because of those extremist so yeah kinda hard to debate lol. I pray to Allah (Our God) that you guys understand. I don't want to straight up say that our religion is the correct one cus that's wat everyone say about their religion but God knows best as we say in Arabic lol although I'm not Arab sorry if my spelling/grammar is bad not really good at English. Have a good day Sir.
    Aight, I won't press you then.

Quote Originally Posted by samerlol View Post
    Muhammed was found for mercy from god.. after poeple like you lost the way the mission of life. :P

Stop saying islam is source of extremes... Islam never allows for extreme actions.
    I'm sorry, you said there were only two people and Muhammad didn't fall under either.

So.....is Muhammad an alien?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Aight, I won't press you then.

I'm sorry, you said there were only two people and Muhammad didn't fall under either.

So.....is Muhammad an alien?
    I know why muhmmad was here, and if i told you, you will not believe me, right? so it's for you to find out why muhammad was here.

it's not helpful to stay behind computer and asking for the truth. go read the history. from the day of muhammad to our day.
    maybe you will get it.
    Last edited by samerlol; 05-13-2015 at 12:17 AM.
    I am a Muslim and I Love prophet #Jesus. I cannot call myself a Muslim unless I believe in and honor Jesus, peace be upon him. His miraculous birth brought an enormous amount of goodness and light to this world. May we draw closer to all the prophets of Allah.
    #MuslimsLoveJesusToo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I know why muhmmad was here, and if i told you, you will not believe me, right? so it's for you to find out why muhammad was here.

it's not helpful to stay behind computer and asking for the truth. go read the history. from the day of muhammad to our day.
    maybe you will get it.

I'm sorry, but you stated there were only two types of people.

I asked which one was muhammed and you stated neither.

So your little speach about "you just have to see the truth" is irrelevant to what you and I stated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

I'm sorry, but you stated there were only two types of people.

I asked which one was muhammed and you stated neither.

So your little speach about "you just have to see the truth" is irrelevant to what you and I stated.
    mmmm. do you know what differents between animals and you? >>>>>>Almost Same Mind<<<<<<<< the only thing is difference is animals are know who is the god and also they worship him(I will teach you this Later, when you become a adult). so let's back to the main case, is you can't find god's path with your brain ?!?!? this is why god have created us different than animals to think, give me one animal can thinking like humans..No one
    Last edited by samerlol; 05-14-2015 at 11:49 AM.
    #MuslimsLoveJesusToo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    mmmm. do you know what differents between animals and you? >>>>>>Almost Same Mind<<<<<<<< the only thing is difference is animals are know who is the god and also they worship him(I will teach you this Later, when you become a adult). so let's back to the main case, is you can't find god's path with your brain ?!?!? this is why god have created us different than animals to think, give me one animal can thinking like humans..No one
    Oh an ad-hominem, cute.......

You know, instead of dodging the question I proposed and making a fool out of yourself, you could just answer it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Oh an ad-hominem, cute.......

You know, instead of dodging the question I proposed and making a fool out of yourself, you could just answer it.
    I am not dodging the question,i want you to answer it by yourself!!What? yes, cuz when i speak to someone, i am sure he will understand everything i say, but when i come to you, It's like speaking with an animal(talking with your self!!).

when 2 people discussion about anything.. they start say about it's pros and cons, and start give new ideas on it, or maybe thinking to find another source to replace it.

but when i come to debate in this forum, i found i am debating for no thing.. no understand... they give you incorrect resources and false understanding for quran and start saying look... look what your religion did and look what muslims did, then i start laughing on how this people call themselfs about freedom and privacy and even they don't accept the truth when it's come to them.?!

when a child didn't complete 9 months and got killed and west says these are Terrorists??!?! they supporting terrorists??! i say you are terrorists, by supporting illegal action and start blame another people for being a muslim?

Let's say you allow the freedom, why france wants to change the Principles of islam ?? to be balanced?!(it's will be disaster) and they want from women whos wearing hijab to take it off? where is the freedom you speaking on it???
    Last edited by samerlol; 05-15-2015 at 12:35 AM.
    #MuslimsLoveJesusToo

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast