Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

AQW News (10/12/2013)

1st Edition
    10/12/2013

New loading screen.

The AE team updated AQW's loading screen. There's nothing much changed, only the color of dragons and some small stuff.

A Better Botting Solution.

Quote Originally Posted by AETeam
    We make AQWorlds for and with our players, and we love that so many of you love the game! That enjoyment makes a lot of you - and us - upset when we see other players using bot/cheat programs to play for them. (When you play a game with other people, giving yourself an unfair advantage directly impacts other players.)
    Rage no more, Hero! We've got a plan.
    We have always tried to reduce the ways that botters can exploit the game, and take action against the players who choose to use 3rd party programs (bots, shop/quest loaders, auto-kills).

AE has started to ban people who bot. Not many people were banned, but game source code may be changed, so current bots and trainers may be patched. We have awesome botters/bot makers however, so we don't have to worry. Remember to keep your account safe and do not get caught by AE staff.

1 Milion Likes.

AQWorlds has finally reached 1 million likes and you know what that means- Oracle Class.
    So far, No info on the skill set of Oracle but many players suspect it will be similar to that of the Healers'

Interview - Nightmare.

[MPGH]Gloo: Hey Nightmare. , how are you?
    Nightmare.: I'm doing fine, Gloo. What's up?

[MPGH]Gloo: Nothing much . When did you start playing AQW?
    Nightmare.: Around 2011, I saw an advertisement on Game Booster and thought I'd check it out. It turned out to be a quite good game. What about you?

[MPGH]Gloo: I started playing back in 2008, my friend told me about it, we enjoyed playing together but later i stopped playing for few years, but now i started playing again. Are you coding any AQW trainers or making bots?
    Nightmare.: Sadly not. I was going to review some tuts, read some articles about coding and such to make my own trainer, but I got lazy.

[MPGH]Gloo: There are some great tutorials out there, you should check them. To make section alive we need more coders. What do you think about AQW news team?
    Nightmare.: I might get into coding later. About the news team, I'm hoping it'll get better with more people. But as a start, it's going pretty well.

[MPGH]Gloo: Yea we are trying our best. What are your favorite AQW items?
    Nightmare.: Mostly big items, such as Caladblog, and Mirror Caladblog , Probably Dragon Blade of Nulgath

[MPGH]Gloo: Whats your AQW dream? Like do you want to be a moderator there?
    Nightmare.: A mod? Never thought about that, that would be cool. But I'd prefer to be some kind of supporter that helps players.

[MPGH]Gloo: Well good luck with that, would be great to see you as staff there. Before we end this interview , would you like to give any shout outs to aqw players?
    Nightmare.: SHOUT OUT TO UNCLE SCROG FOR BEING A MIGHTY FGT! And good job to you for being a great minion ;D

[MPGH]Gloo: Thanks for interview and shout out. Have a nice day!
    Nightmare.: Anytime man. Cya!

Interview - Symmetrical .

[MPGH]Gloo: Hello Symmetrical !
    [MPGH]Symmetrical: Hi Gloo

[MPGH]Gloo: How's life going?
    [MPGH]Symmetrical: Going good ..

[MPGH]Gloo: When did you start playing AQW?
    [MPGH]Symmetrical: About 5 - 6 years ago

[MPGH]Gloo: So you're beta player. What do you think about AQW?
    [MPGH]Symmetrical: Shit game, jk it's alright it's fun when you play with friends

[MPGH]Gloo: Yea that's right , I remember when we played together was pretty awesome . Do you have any dream in AQW? Like becoming a mod?
    [MPGH]Symmetrical: hmm .. dream in AQW .. My dream is to be the strongest player in AQW with lots of rares and shit.

[MPGH]Gloo: Good luck with it . What do you think about AQW News Team?
    [MPGH]Symmetrical: I think it's pretty useless , again .. I was just kidding It's useful .. because when aqw releases the news in Design notes.. I can't understand crap you gotta keep scrolling and scrolling and they don't give a detailed news*

[MPGH]Gloo: Yes that's why we decided to make AQW news force. We will make it easier to read with more information, pictures. Would you like to suggest us something?
    [MPGH]Symmetrical: I hope you make it User Friendly and easier to understand

[MPGH]Gloo: Thanks, we'll try out best. Before we end this interview , would you like to give any shout outs to AQW players?
    [MPGH]Symmetrical: @Gloo .. you're doing a great job keep it up fgt, @AqworldThunder do some work you lazy ass

[MPGH]Gloo: Haha thanks. Bye , thanks for interview , have a nice day !
    [MPGH]Symmetrical:

Twitter News:

2 hours ago Alina tweeted that Mazumi pet (Legend only) will be added to the shop tonight.

Seems like Alina hid shop button , it is hard to find so she will make it more visible soon.

If you had problem trashing Ghost reagents then please wait for Alina to fix it, she is already working on that bug.

Bots made this week:

Fishing Rep Packet Spam By @Prescribed

Gold Bot By @Prescribed

Totem of Nulgath Bot [M] By @Prescribed

Swordhaven Rep By @TheFrikinAsian

Swordhaven Rep By @D.V

PvP Bot By @AqworldThunder

Archfiend's Favor and Nulgath's Approval Bot By @AqworldThunder

Head Editor:
    - [MPGH]Gloo

Editor:
    - [MPGH]Raple Syrup

Writers:

Global:
    - [MPGH]Gloo
    - [MPGH]Raple Syrup

Interviewer:
    - [MPGH]Gloo

Twitter News:
    - shaheet

Bots Made This Week:
    - shaheet

Freelancer:
    - TheFrikinAsian

Thanks @Dave's Sheep for the news force images .

P.S Theres not much info because we had some problemes. This won't happen again
    Last edited by Gio; 10-14-2013 at 07:04 AM.

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Nice job, yo! Maybe add the new items/shops since they got a whole bunch of em, and I think it'll look quite cool!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post
    Nice job, yo! Maybe add the new items/shops since they got a whole bunch of em, and I think it'll look quite cool!
    Thanks, yes we will. We had some problems this week , so couldn't add everything.

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

Thanks
    Wish I could have done a bit more editing, but good job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    not bad for a first edition- considering the problems we had

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo View Post

Thanks, yes we will. We had some problems this week , so couldn't add everything.
    Minor mistake (It really annoys me...) you posted all of the content under global news. And i'm pretty sure it doesn't belong there