Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thumbs up (Colby) Selling everything from guns to cash to accounts!

Hey there mates, if you're looking for a quick place to buy APB:Reloaded money or guns, you've come to the right place!

Right now my stock is:

In-game cash:
    40M

Guns in stock:

I have 2 of each legendary weapon, I also now have 3 nanoes., and I will happily sell any and all of them!

Accounts in stock:

I currently have two accounts in hand, they are:

Account #1: 235 Criminal, 235 Enforcer; Lifetime (Essentially) of premium; over $500 of market purchases; much much more.

Account #2: 235 Criminal, No enforcer.

Account #3: 235 Enforcer, 235 criminal, 130 criminal; Mikro kits and several other purchases.

Prices:

Prices will be determined based on whatever the common rate is at that time, they will be negotiated and agreed upon between myself and the buyer before any transaction is begun.

My rules:
    Must always use a verified middle man or YOU go first. (VMMs may include MPGH VMMs or one agreed upon by myself and the buying party; if one from MPGH is not available I suggest the use of someone from the 'Powerbot' forums community with a VMM status)

If you are using paypal you will have to express so before any transaction and allow me to draw up a terms of refund/service and send you a bill on it with that included. (To prevent chargebacks)

I will take responsibility if anything happens to the account due to my own actions such as a ban (which won't happen, the accounts are entirely clean and have never been cheated on)

Don't be an idiot; if you do something that gets the account banned and try to blame me I will not refund your money.

I will offer a refund within 10 days of purchase, the terms of refund will be that the account is returned as it was when sold, and that nothing has been done to compromise the account. Alternatively a refund may be issued were the account to be compromised by my own doing, in which case you would have to prove it with proof of ban reason.

If you are not sure what method of payment I will take simply ask, I'm sure we can find something. I only take real currency in U.S. dollars (or converted, if you are not from the us) and or an equal amount to the value in Runescape (old school and RS3) GP

Lastly, once a trade is completed it would be greatly appreciated if feedback were left on this page as well as on my profile! Thank you!

For more information please PM me an offer on here, or better yet (As I don't check here very often) text me @ 1-408-315-0696 or skype me @ Nick.Nack.Paddy.Wack

If you want any pictures of things such as roles, items, etc. don't hesitate to ask!

Remember, everything is on Colby (NA-West)
    Last edited by Mr_Coop1972; 10-15-2013 at 02:31 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Coop1972 For This Useful Post:

Exphixa (10-19-2013),extazzz (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    One last note I forgot to mention, I have sold money many times in the past and can have those who I have sold to vouch for me (Will also provide proof by showing the paypal receipt and screen sharing to show that's them)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Which Server ? Can't find this information... Is it Obeya EU1 or Patriot EU2 ? Or Colby / Joker in the US ?
    My name is Gunnery Sergeant Highway and I've drunk more beer and pissed more blood, banged more quiff and busted more ass, than all you numbnuts put together.

Successful trade: tbone112; Sonsee; stas24; Jordyr; shadoka; Hunter235; testesteronas; ggHard; esseses; tomux009; KraykeN; CheeseWookie; Sanjarkore; APB_MoneyFirst
    Scammers: ArmadaBlack/Ollien; MattT9; DeBorger; CorelDan; GuestFromMars/GuestFromMoon/TraderX; Slaked_95; xbuenoboy/DuckWoosh; Decimated/Jannzee; SchnitzelMedo(matejo007123); Rafa5ilva; .Messenger

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny Highway View Post
    Which Server ? Can't find this information... Is it Obeya EU1 or Patriot EU2 ? Or Colby / Joker in the US ?

Colby, sorry I forgot to put that in the title.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Going to postpone selling anything at the moment, but I will be ready to sell them again soon! Sorry for the inconvenience; if you REALLY want something feel free to skype me anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sale completed with 'Exphixa'

Thanks
    Great & Funny guy, Sales was quick, No problems at all. I Would recommend Mr_Coop and I will surely buy from him again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What are you asking for the in-game cash?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Batsegeziech View Post
    What are you asking for the in-game cash?
    The price varies, but usually around $2.00 = 100k.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Coop1972 View Post
    The price varies, but usually around $2.00 = 100k.
    Oh sorry, I bought money before from people and it was usually around $2.00-3.00 per million. I you can not go for something around that I cant spend that much on it sorry (40 mil btw would calculate to $800 which does not make sense).

Bats

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Batsegeziech View Post
    Oh sorry, I bought money before from people and it was usually around $2.00-3.00 per million. I you can not go for something around that I cant spend that much on it sorry (40 mil btw would calculate to $800 which does not make sense).

Bats
    Prices have never been $2/M, wherever you got that offer was clearly not based upon the market price. Anyways, $800 makes perfect sense, just like any other games prices on gold that are market-driven.

Thanks
    10$/1mill

would be a fair price

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkels97 View Post
    10$/1mill

would be a fair price
    I don't think I could do 1$=100k, sorry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Account #2 sold!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Everything is for sale again!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast