Thanks

Lol'd so hard [GYM]

Inb4fatpeopledon'tunderstand

Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    How to really get fat people to understand the concept of excessive.

Throw all the weights away, tell everyone in the gym to go fuck them selfs, and do pushups, pullups, whatever as slow as you possible can while keeping your whole body solid, and do this until your muscles are completely exhausted, meaning the physical part of you is over demanding the mental part if your just quitting because you feel like you are getting sore, then you aren't actually doing shit.

Nobody gets injured using light weights, and body exercises. Never in my life would I put a 200lb+ weight over my fucking chest and organs only so I can do like 10 reps then be too exhausted to get it back on the bar and have to throw it to either side.

I don't like this gym****** and his ******pants.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post

Throw all the weights away, tell everyone in the gym to go fuck them selfs, and do pushups, pullups, whatever as slow as you possible can while keeping your whole body solid, and do this until your muscles are completely exhausted, meaning the physical part of you is over demanding the mental part if your just quitting because you feel like you are getting sore, then you aren't actually doing shit.

Nobody gets injured using light weights, and body exercises. Never in my life would I put a 200lb+ weight over my fucking chest and organs only so I can do like 10 reps then be too exhausted to get it back on the bar and have to throw it to either side.

It's fucking satire you stupid fuck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (10-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

>Not understanding satire.

Good work, idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

You should write a book on how to live in ignorance and not understand the world around you. You seem to have plenty of experience on the subject.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (10-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You are trying waaaay too hard for CS. At this rate, you may be banned even if you continue.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

You should write a book on how to live in ignorance and not understand the world around you. You seem to have plenty of experience on the subject.
    There is a group where he has people just like him to read the book to. It's called CS.
    there's nothing left for you here.