List of ALL bots on Le Bot

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
List of ALL bots on Le Bot
Hey guys,

Sorry if someone has done something similar to this recently, but I just spent the last 10 minutes making this,
so I hope it comes in useful- it will for me
It's basically a huge list of all bots on Le Bot, in order of appearance.
You can do whatever you want with it. @JamesRo might use it at somepoint.

I know 8.1 is being released tomorrow, but you can edit the list yourself for future versions

Code:
Note: The [M] tag means that it is a 'member only' bot.

Alchemy Reagents
Ancient Vitae[M]
Arcangrove Rep Bot
Armory XP
Bamboozle vs Drudgen[M]
Blood Titan Tokens
[Chinese new year]Emblem of GL
[Chinese new year]Emblem of Longevity
Chronospan Rep Bot
Combat Trophies
Dark Crystal Shard
Dark Spirit Orbs[M]
Dragon Talons
Doomwood Rep Bot
Dwarfhold Rep Bot
Elder's Blood
Etherstorm Rep Bot
Etherstorm war Rep Bot
Finding Fragments with Blinding Broadsword
Finding Fragments w/ Blinding Bow
Finding Fragments with Blinding Dagger
Finding Fragments with Blinding Blade
Finding Fragments with Blinding Mace
Finding Fragments with Blinding Scythe
Forestchaos Gold
Fuchsia & Magenta Dyes
Generic Attack Bot
Golden Dragon Spear
Golden Tickets
Good & Evil Rep Bot
Good & Evil Rep Bot[2]
Horc Rep Bot
Legion Beginning the End
Legion Coliseum Combatants
Legion- Exalted Champion
Legion Exercise No. 1
Legion Exercise No. 2
Legion Exercise No. 3
Legion Exercise No. 4
Legion Tokens
Legion Insanely Insane
Legion Tokens[non Soul Collector]
Horc + Troll Rep Bot
Lycan Rep Bot
Mana Golem
Mirror Realm Tokens
Mythsong Rep Bot
Obsidian Rock + Solidified Soul
Pay Homage to Caladbolg
Pet Tamer Rep Bot
Pinpoint the pieces w/ Necrotic Daggers
Pinpoint the pieces w/ Necrotic Shade Blade
Pinpoint the pieces w/ Necrotic Broadsword
Pinpoint the pieces w/ Necrotic Scythe
Pinpoint the pieces w/ Necrotic Mace
Pinpoint the pieces w/ Necrotic Bow
Quick Gold Bot
Rainbow Shards
Rays of Hope
Sandsea Rep Bot
Skyguard Rep Bot
Sparrow's Blood
Spirit Orbs[2]
Soul Searching
Supplies to Spin the Wheel
Tainted Gems
Tainted Gems[2]
Tainted Souls
Thunderforge Rep Bot
Thunderforge Rep Bot[M]
Thunderforge Rep Bot[M][2]
Timeportal CP
Timespace XP
Totems of Nulgath
Totems of Nulgath[M]
Troll Rep Bot
Ultimate Weapon Construction Kit
Undead Pirates XP
Vampire Rep Bot
Viper's Blood
Yokai Rep Bot
Legion Seek the Souls
[BOA]Find the Blade
[BOA]Find the Handle
[BOA]Find the Hilt
[BOA]Find the Runes
[BOA]Find the Stonewrit
Exalted Legion Champion
High Legion Champion
Loremaster Rep Bot
Necro Crypt Rep Bot
Swordhaven Rep Bot
Druid Grove Rep Bot
Legion - Dage's Black Box
Shinobi Tokens
Shinobi Tokens[M]
I hope it comes in useful,
Oliboli8769

Oh and btw @Gio I wasn't sure which section to put this in- sorry!
It's more suited for tutorials/source code other than releases and I made one before for 7.8 I think.
On another note, James apparently doesn't care about alphabetic order anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
It's more suited for tutorials/source code other than releases and I made one before for 7.8 I think.
On another note, James apparently doesn't care about alphabetic order anymore.
Ah ok sure
Oh well, at least it's updated I guess now xD

That's true. It does seem to have gone off track a little xD
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?