Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Lightbulb SB99 Guide On How To Get The Blinding Light Of Destiny Quickly!

So, yeah this is my Guide On How To Get The Blinding Light Of Destiny Quickly!

*Please be warned that there is 1 hour and 45 minutes worth of typing for your needs. Some references may have two versions, eg. Chaos Sphinx. There is a pet version AND a monster version. Respect this, respect that AND most importantly... WARNING... INCOMING HUGE, MASS MURDERER TEXT HEADED... YOUR FACE!!!*

Step 1) Do ALL the Doomwood Quests leading to Necropolis. EASY-HARD PART

Step 2) Goto Artix in Necropolis and do the 'Reforging the Blinding Light' quest. - The Handle is in the '???'s Shop' in VordredBoss location. - 25k gold. EASIEST PART

Step 3) Do the 'Secret Order of Undead Slayers' quest. You have to have the 'Reinforced' badge to unlock the shop in the DoomWood Forest from Arryd. And you purchase the Bonegrinder Medal from there. - 15k gold.
    *You get the 'Reinforced' badge from killing 100 enemies in the DoomWood Challenge Area, 4th Screen. Pretty easy, I recommend anything, since I did this when I was I think level 27 Pirate Class Rank 4, I just kept dodging and poisoning.* EASY PART

Step 4-5) Here comes the HARDEST part. You farm for Spirit Orbs to get Loyal Spirit Orbs to get Bright Auras to mix with metals and a few Spirit Orbs and Loyal Spirit Orbs, to get Blinding Weapons to unlock quests to get more Auras and Spirit Orbs/Loyal Spirit Orbs to get most of the items of the Blinding Light Of Destiny. Confused huh? Use my bot, to ease the way -

My Bot Link

Explanation: You get the Spirit Orbs by turning in 25 Undead Essences for a random drop rate of 5/10/15/20 Spirit Orbs. You get Undead Essences by doing the 'Soul Searching' quest. The 25 Undead Essences turn in quest is called 'Essential Essences' quest. You turn in 100 Spirit Orbs for Loyal Spirit Orbs in the Light Merge Shop. But you need to do another version of this to continue the entire quest line. This other version is called, 'Loyal Follower', you have to turn in 100 Spirit Orbs AND a Celestial Compass from the Ephemerites, it is a temporary item not a drop so don't worry about saying yes. This will unlock 'Mine Crafting'. (everybody just LOVES Minecraft, am I right? xD) ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

2nd Part of my 2 step part) The 'Mine Crafting' DAILY quest is one that nets you metals, you have to turn in 30 Raw Ore (Temporary Item) and an Axe of the Prospector. The axe is a drop, not temporary so watch out for 'Yes' and 'No's. You get the axe and ore by killing monster (huge list, too lazy to state every single monster). I definitely recommend you switch from stalagbite to mountainpath each time you cleared the areas of their balboas. eventually around maybe 5-8 trips you will receive ALL the items. Go back to Artix and turn them in for a random drop rate of metals.

The important metals you want are: Barium, Silver and Copper.
    You need Barium for the Blessed Barium.
    Silver for the Sanctified Silver.
    Copper for the Celestial Copper.

In which you get the Blinding Blade, Blinding Bow and Blinding Mace respectively by merging the metals with auras, Spirit Orbs/Loyal Spirit Orbs and a specific weapon kit (Basic, advanced and ultimate.)

The blade is for 'Finding the fragments for the Blinding Blade' you get LOTS of Loyal Spirit Orbs and Spirit Orbs. That would help us to get the bow.

The bow is for 'Finding the fragments for the Blinding Bow' you get LOTS of Auras.

That would help us to get the mace. The mace is for 'Finding the fragments for the Blinding Mace' you get Auras too. A

ll these get most of the required needs for the legendary, ultimate, super, cool, shiny, yellow Blinding Light of Destiny. You could also get the other metals and their corresponding weapons to get the items needed for the legendary, ultimate, super, cool, shiny, yellow
    Blinding Light of Destiny because you want other weapons too, more weapons more to play around with, but those are the main ones that are really needed and the most profitable in terms of time and items.

Final: STEP 6) You have to get the weapon kits for the weapons to make the weapons and that ALSO includes the legendary, ultimate, super, cool, shiny, yellow Blinding Light of Destiny. I did not have enough time to just put in brackets each of the monsters' location, sorry, just search it up on google, eg aqwiki Chaos Sphinx monster. The Basic Weapon Kit derives from 'Basic Weapon Kit Construction'. You need:

Noob Blade Oil
    Dropped by Horc Noob

Zardman's StoneHammer
    Dropped by Zardman Grunt

Triple Ply Mummy Wrap
    Dropped by Mummy

Bronze Brush
    Dropped by Bronze Draconian

Rocky Stone Sharpener
    Dropped by Rock

Golden Lacquer Finish
    Dropped by Golden Scarab

4 Burlap Cloth
    Dropped by Scarecrow

Advanced Weapon Kit derives from 'Advanced Weapon Kit Construction' You need:

Superior Blade Oil
    Dropped by Dai Tengu

WolfClaw Hammer
    Dropped by Chaos Lycan

Leatherwing Hide
    Dropped by Leatherwing

Silver Brush
    Dropped by Chaos Vampire Knight
    Dropped by Vampire Knight

Brass Awl
    Dropped by Cyclops Warlord
    Dropped by Cyclops Raider

Slate Stone Sharpener
    Dropped by Lich of the Stone

Shining Lacquer Finish
    Dropped by Lightning Ball

Leather Case
    Dropped by Tomb Robber

Ultimate Weapon Kit derives from 'Ultimate Weapon Kit Construction'. It is needed to merge weapons in the Light Merge Shop AND it is NEEDED for the legendary, ultimate, super, cool, shiny, yellow Blinding Light of Destiny! You need:

No. 1337 Blade Oil
    Dropped by Kitsune (Monster)

Great Ornate Warhammer
    Dropped by Earth Elemental

Greenguard Dragon Hide
    Dropped by Greenguard Dragon

Gold Brush
    Dropped by Chaos Sphinx

Sharp Stone Sharpener
    Dropped by Rock Roc

Blinding Lacquer Finish
    Dropped by Grand Inquisitor

Non-abrasive Power Powder
    Dropped by Protosartorium

Suede Travel Case
    Dropped by Harpy

Then turn in for 'The Blinding Light of Destiny':

125 Bright Aura
    75 Brilliant Aura
    Blinding Aura
    500 Spirit Orb
    250 Loyal Spirit Orb
    Ultimate Weapon Kit

'Now you know, how it's made...' quote from 'How It's Made' TV Show xD

Enjoy!

If you have got it, congratulations to you and your 25% more damage against the Undead best buddy weapon, if you have a long way to go don't give up you will get there eventually and the reward outweighs the price of time, if you are close to it, go get it, its only a matter of time before you go head on into The Almighty Legendary, Ultimate, Super, Cool, Shiny, Yellow,

Blinding Light of Destiny. And finally, 'if you sneezed during this ... bless you!... Boop' - Quote from Tobuscus Youtuber.
    Last edited by shiubro99:D; 10-29-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Software Developer - White Hat Hacker - MPGH

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shiubro99:D For This Useful Post:

BobbertZhubert (10-29-2013),DuhWinning! (10-30-2013),elitee3540 (02-25-2015),madijonee (10-31-2013),octoskull (12-28-2015),Paradox_x (10-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Great guide! Will use it with your bot to get BLoD!
    5th Upholder: Star Swords vs Navals

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
    Great guide! Will use it with your bot to get BLoD!
    Good Luck on your journey!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    how many spirit orbs do i need ?

nvm: got it and thanks for the awesome bot
    Last edited by madijonee; 10-30-2013 at 09:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by madijonee View Post
    how many spirit orbs do i need ?

nvm: got it and thanks for the awesome bot
    If you are thinking what I am thinking, no it will not work. Spirit Orbs stack to 100k, so you can't really stack it to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx