Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Selling Major 3rd Account - 350$ with good original IGN and reputation.

Basically the reason this cost so much is because I just spent 275$ on the permanent Kriss Super V Death (Re-skinned Kriss Super V Humble with a little extra in stats I think), Permanent VSS Death (Re-skinned VSS Katana with +1 Range) and Permanent Jason's Chainsaw.

Also you'll be able to see that I have a extensive time on 09 armor, 2x Exp, Double up Exp, Euro +, Characters, Ammo clip and other miscellaneous items.

Permanent items ::

Point-man :: "Kriss Death" "BG Crusher" "M1897 Trench Gun" "Mach Turtle" "Striker Kaliya" "PPSH-41 Dao" "P90 Harimau" and "Dual Uzi"

Rifleman :: "FG42" "G3A3 Nero" "G36 Alligator" "MG4kE T-REX" "SA58 Para" "M14EBR" "FN-FNC"

Sniper :: "VSS Death" "Mosin-Nagant" "Noel FR-F2" "TPG-1 Roswell"

Pistols :: "Ingram MAC10" "Desert-Urushi" "Dual Barbatos" "Colt SAA" "Desert Eagle" "FMG9" "Super Redhawk"

Melee :: "Jason's Chainsaw" "Holy Mackerel"

The price is slightly negotiable, but not by alot since it would've been very difficult to get the chainsaw and both death weapons for much less than 275$, and like I said, the account has a decent original IGN (No numbers or anything of the sort) and isn't hated by the community. I will be playing on it quite frequently in the mean time incase it doesn't sell, so the level and s/d will be constantly going up but i'd still prefer to sell this if at all possible.

I will not be going first, but am completely fine with you finding a middle man as long as you foot his bill if he requires one, and must be from a site with quite alot of good ratings and vouchers showing he's been used and is a very trusted person of the community (This part is optional, and completely up to you).

You can add my skype which is "Omgwdfholypoop" if you're a serious buyer so that we can talk about a deal. I only accept paypal as well.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    avavavavavavavav.png  

AVA_131030_040017_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

AVA_131030_040020_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

AVA_131030_040021_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

AVA_131030_040030_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

Last edited by Nazarath; 10-30-2013 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Get on skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Your not going to get 350 for it.

Thanks
    Not more than 110, sry bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkk7 View Post
    Not more than 110, sry bro.
    100-110 would've been a fair and understandable price if I didnt just purchase the death weapons, I know many players though that put around 200$ just to get chainsaw. So its just a matter of the player wanting the death/chainsaw weapons. If they dont, its no where near worth the price i'm asking. Just dependent on what the player wants.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Yea buddy, good luck with that . Dunno if u'll get at least 80€ ... Blackmarket

Thanks
    Lol what people didnt put in $200 just for the death weapons dumby
    They put in $200 for guns, and got death weps as a bonus..
    With Tiered spender death shit isnt worth much, correct me if im wrong lol but noone has put $200 for just 1 death wep
    Leave a rep/thanks if i helped.
    My one and only skype is Truman.oakes
    Successfull trades: (14)| Scammed By: (0)
    I bring the heat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
    Lol what people didnt put in $200 just for the death weapons dumby
    They put in $200 for guns, and got death weps as a bonus..
    With Tiered spender death shit isnt worth much, correct me if im wrong lol but noone has put $200 for just 1 death wep
    While most tiers you are correct, the only way to obtain the Death guns and Jason's chainsaw were via this limited tier which had a very short period of time. My friend put in 175$ just for chainsaw because he/she does melee and melee only. She just blew the money on 09 armor even though she already had a year of it.
    Last edited by Nazarath; 10-30-2013 at 06:22 PM.

Thanks
    omg, its you Narcission
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheEnder1998 View Post
    2nd acc and 3rd acc is sold, @Time @Lehsyrus @REVIVE @Prepix . Is it possible to remove 2nd and 3rd acc from this thread?
    Btw, thanks @iSnakes for telling him, traded succesfully with @dannyhoo , he gave me money throught money first then i gave after, trust full guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    danny is legit, very good trader. Had some good trades with him. Definately check out this acc!

Thanks
    Lmao so to correct it basically is a bonus?
    Btw if it's narcission I have played with u a TON.
    I bring the heat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lmao so to correct it basically is a bonus?
    Btw if it's narcission I have played with u a TON.
    Its basically blowing ALOT of money (which i didnt really have hence me selling account) for the top of the line guns lol. Not buying other stuff and getting them, I guess a few players did that so you're correct, but the mass majority of top end game players that I play with spend hundreds specifically for the death guns. Which IF you have the money, they were definitely worth it. I just don't lol.

Thanks
    What ur talking about
    I know a lot of people who bought mega caps and got perm death guns for a bonus on the tiered spender..lol no one spent it just on the death guns because to even get things from the tiered spender you have to use the ap..
    I bring the heat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    What ur talking about
    I know a lot of people who bought mega caps and got perm death guns for a bonus on the tiered spender..lol no one spent it just on the death guns because to even get things from the tiered spender you have to use the ap..
    What im trying to say is basically, people didnt care what they bought with the 100$ they just blew it on random things like spamming a AP capsule down maybe getting it, or spending the entirety of the money on 09 set, just to fill up the tier bar to get the death weapons. Quite a few players including myself were specifically going for the death guns by themselves and while I did buy the mosin/trex package, the other 175$ I just blew to get Colt SAA, and a few mega capsules which i'd never use but thought it'd be wise to have, along with the 2x exp and other stuff.

In the end we just blew the money on whatever to get the death guns, the death guns weren't the extras, the other stuff was lol.

Anyways current offer is 275$, going to have to find a middleman tomorrow I suppose :\

Thanks
    Well blowing money or not it's the same thing except one is with hardly a reward. If you "blew money" then that's stupid because you could use it to get something else. I don't know how to put it but basically you are blowing money for no reason by your description. Your saying that the money people spend for mega caps you decided to just blow for the death guns and not get anything worth the money? Confusing but sounds exactly like what I just said, you blew money for no reason.
    I bring the heat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Well blowing money or not it's the same thing except one is with hardly a reward. If you "blew money" then that's stupid because you could use it to get something else. I don't know how to put it but basically you are blowing money for no reason by your description. Your saying that the money people spend for mega caps you decided to just blow for the death guns and not get anything worth the money? Confusing but sounds exactly like what I just said, you blew money for no reason.
    If you werent going for the death weapons specifically, yes it would most definitely be blowing it, but during the 3 days that each event goes, during your available gametime, you might not find a AP capsule under a specific level that you would spend AP, or might not need/want the mega capsules because they're inferior to your already owned guns. Leaving you with buying stuff like the 09 set, exp bonuses, and such. You can't just buy 100$ of AP and then automatically get the tier, so you have to spend it. Some players have every gun in the game, so they have to "Blow" the AP just to get the tiered finish so they can get the guns. I dont really understand whats so difficult to comprehend here, may it be stupid or not lol. Either way this is a major derailment of the thread :P hopefully which will be closed by tomorrow if I can find a good middleman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast