Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen87 View Post
    any m16a4 macro yet ?
    not yet, but in the meantime you may try the AKU12 Macro with burst (starting thread for it right now). It should have a better RPM than m16a4 :P

Thanks
    Ok thanks, just asking because i tried to make one myself. But I am having problems finding the correct time between the shots, so that it shoots as fast as possible

Thanks
    Ok thanks, just asking because i tried to make one myself. But I am having problems finding the correct time between the shots, so that it shoots as fast as possible
    Yep, thats the art of try&error :P

I would recommend starting with typical burst times like 33-38ms and/or 50-55ms. Judging by its RPM, sth. like ~36ms should work. Use B-Strafe Headshot Macro for burst.

Thanks
    How can i convert it to use on A4Tech X750 mouse ?

Thanks
    M16A4 seems to be to hard. It got some kind of burst fire bug.
    I noticed that already without macro, if you try to shoot really fast it just stops randomly. Like u can shoot 2 bursts fast than it stops for half a second and u can continue to shoot. No idea why this is and it is randomly

Thanks
    M16A4 seems to be to hard. It got some kind of burst fire bug.
    I noticed that already without macro, if you try to shoot really fast it just stops randomly. Like u can shoot 2 bursts fast than it stops for half a second and u can continue to shoot. No idea why this is and it is randomly
    Hm, this jamming behaviour was known in BF3 too (but on other gun(s)), you will probably need to find the "sweet spot", so it doesnīt jam.
    I will have to pass my support until i have unlocked M16A4 :P But it shouldnīt take long, just 12k points to go.

Thanks
    can somone please uploade ak12 macros file to amc. file, thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareek89 View Post
    can somone please uploade ak12 macros file to amc. file, thanks
    Why donīt you do it yourself? My macros are not encrypted, so just open them with any editor and use the values provided within for your oscar macro. Simple as that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waynomat View Post
    Hm, this jamming behaviour was known in BF3 too (but on other gun(s)), you will probably need to find the "sweet spot", so it doesnīt jam.
    I will have to pass my support until i have unlocked M16A4 :P But it shouldnīt take long, just 12k points to go.
    Ok thanks for that info. Its just kinda hard, I played it alot without macro and even than it jam. But sometimes it shoots so damn fast without any jam, that it is almost like another weapon.
    Decreasing the delay alot more will also weaken the weapon i guess, since you wont fire that fast anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    When i make macro with my old X-760, so with oscar, each line that included "ms" corresponded to "how long the LFM had to be pressed" then one more line with "ms" corresponded to "how long the LFM had to be released", now with bloody 4 if i make a macro with C-Machine changing the interval of time (ms) make the mouse go down quickly with small numbers(20-40ms), and slowly with high numers (80-100ms) no longer exist the "LFM pressed/release"? In fact if i try to shoot with a pistol with C-Machine the pistol shoot only one bullet and then the mouse go down...

I think the old oscar method is more accurate. What the guru of macro think? Is there an option with bloody 4 that emulate the old oscar method i write before?

I hope i was clear, sorry for my bad english

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waynomat View Post
    Why donīt you do it yourself? My macros are not encrypted, so just open them with any editor and use the values provided within for your oscar macro. Simple as that.
    i have x7 xl-750bk mouse the problem is i canīt open bwp files in oscar editor

Thanks
    You have to open the file with the normal texteditor and have to "recode" the things standing in the .bwp into your oscar editor (in the .bwp there is another "language" used so you have to translate it).

I have already done it but I still have recoil (without the macro I have less recoil)... Can anyone help me? (Using Oscar)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextrex View Post
    You have to open the file with the normal texteditor and have to "recode" the things standing in the .bwp into your oscar editor (in the .bwp there is another "language" used so you have to translate it).

I have already done it but I still have recoil (without the macro I have less recoil)... Can anyone help me? (Using Oscar)
    I think is more quickly if you do it from the beginning read my post before this one

I mean a new one macro
    Last edited by Matt-One; 11-07-2013 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks
    .bwp files are not usable in .amc/Older X7 models even if it is not encrypted
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    Ok thanks for that info. Its just kinda hard, I played it alot without macro and even than it jam. But sometimes it shoots so damn fast without any jam, that it is almost like another weapon.
    Decreasing the delay alot more will also weaken the weapon i guess, since you wont fire that fast anymore.
    Which timings did you test between bursts?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt-One View Post
    When i make macro with my old X-760, so with oscar, each line that included "ms" corresponded to "how long the LFM had to be pressed" then one more line with "ms" corresponded to "how long the LFM had to be released", now with bloody 4 if i make a macro with C-Machine changing the interval of time (ms) make the mouse go down quickly with small numbers(20-40ms), and slowly with high numers (80-100ms) no longer exist the "LFM pressed/release"? In fact if i try to shoot with a pistol with C-Machine the pistol shoot only one bullet and then the mouse go down...

I think the old oscar method is more accurate. What the guru of macro think? Is there an option with bloody 4 that emulate the old oscar method i write before?

I hope i was clear, sorry for my bad english
    C-Machine macros are for autofire guns (not single fire pistols), B-Strafe macros are for burst fire. Both are available under the "headshot" tab.
    If you want complex macros with various conditions, you can still use the oscar editor included in bloody 4, which still supports LFM pressed/released conditions. This one is to the left of the headshot tab, called "oscar".

So you have all possibilities, depending on what you want to do :P
    @others asking for bwp oscar conversion:
    just create a new oscar macro and use the values/timings from my unencrypted bwp files. Those can be read by opening my unencrypted bwp file in an advanced notepad editor like notepad++ or pspad.
    Use the included values and put them in your own oscar macro.

People just "copy/pasting" the whole bwp macro 1:1 in their own .amc oscar macro wonīt succeed, of course...just use the *values* and brain.exe
    Last edited by waynomat; 11-08-2013 at 08:44 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to waynomat For This Useful Post:

Matt-One (11-09-2013)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast