Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Cannot Play More Than 1 Game

Here's The Gig:
    I cannot play the game the way I want to. After looking up countless ways to "Fix" my problem, nothing has worked and I have started to lose hope for ever playing this game again. These issues only started occurring when Nexon introduced BlackCipper. Since then I have not been able to play correctly.

The Problem:
    When I start up Combat Arms (As Admin) it starts up with no problem at all. I can login, use shop, message friends, the whole shebang. Now when it comes to playing a game, well this is where my problem begins to show itself. The game is quite laggy at the start of my round, but gets better as i progress through the game. When the round has finished, I find myself in the lobby, unable to click on anything and all players are still "In Game" though the round has just ended. When sitting in this lobby for 3 minutes, my game crashes to the Ending Banner.

What I Have Tried:
    1. A lot of players seem to think that it is a compatibility issue and I should change the setting to Windows XP or VISTA. Neither of these settings work and I find myself with the same problem.
    2. Another thing that players have suggested is to switch my BlackCipper files with ones from the EU version of the game. Though my issue with this is there is no place that I can find current, updated versions or those files so I am unable to see if it will work.
    3. Someone on the Nexon forums had noted that ActiveX and Java where a problem and that I should turn off those filters. It was a very un detailed thread, causing me to not quite understand what he was suggesting I do. If someone knows what this is/does, please let me know.
    4. Uninstall the game and reinstall is always being thrown out there, but that has not worked for me or anyone else.
    5. Run CCleaner on my Combat Arms files was also tried but the crashing still seems to persist.

Conclusion:
    I have tried multiple methods to attempt to fix my game and none have worked. If anyone has had this problem and fixed it, I would love a DETAILED description along with steps I need to take to fix the game. I really do enjoy this game but when I can't play it because of stupid problems like this, I tend to get frustrated.

Thank you in advance to anyone that can fix this problem and walk me through it.
    Last edited by Trevor Phillips; 11-01-2013 at 09:42 PM.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Maybe you should ask also in offi ca forum if you don't use any mods or hacks, btw:

- Are you using any modified .rez ? (if yes ofc don't post in CA offi forum)
    - Do you have directx 9 installed ? And video drivers ? And .net frameworks updated (3.5 and 4) ?
    - Do you use windows 7 or win8 ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
    Maybe you should ask also in offi ca forum if you don't use any mods or hacks, btw:

- Are you using any modified .rez ? (if yes ofc don't post in CA offi forum)
    - Do you have directx 9 installed ? And video drivers ? And .net frameworks updated (3.5 and 4) ?
    - Do you use windows 7 or win8 ?
    Its a clean copy of the game with no hacks running. I am running Windows 7 with updated drives, .net, and directx.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post

Its a clean copy of the game with no hacks running. I am running Windows 7 with updated drives, .net, and directx.
    I would go to nexons forums and ask there
    No longer use this website.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    I would go to nexons forums and ask there
    Nexon seems to not give a fuck since the there is a sticky thread from early 2012 saying they don't know why the problem exist but were working to fix it. I find it very hard to believe it takes 2 years to fix an issue that so many people are having. For all they care, we could never be able to play again and they would be fine with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Try to redownload/reinstall???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I can give you EU blackcipher files but I bet that it won't help to fix, let me know if you want try. I have no ideas, as you write you are not a newbie and you know how to use a PC, I have not any suggestion for you

Thanks

Nexon seems to not give a fuck since the there is a sticky thread from early 2012 saying they don't know why the problem exist but were working to fix it. I find it very hard to believe it takes 2 years to fix an issue that so many people are having. For all they care, we could never be able to play again and they would be fine with it.
    If nexon can't help ya I'm not to sure anyone on here will be of assistance. Perhaps try upgrading to a different Operating System? That has helped me in the past. For example I couldn't play bf4 on w7 so I went to w8 and could play in ultra flawlessly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If nexon can't help ya I'm not to sure anyone on here will be of assistance. Perhaps try upgrading to a different Operating System? That has helped me in the past. For example I couldn't play bf4 on w7 so I went to w8 and could play in ultra flawlessly.
    Might try out Windows 8. Though last time I did that it was hell since there were no drivers.

Thanks

Might try out Windows 8. Though last time I did that it was hell since there were no drivers.
    That's strange, it auto detected all my drivers from a brand new hard drive that I boot & nuked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That's strange, it auto detected all my drivers from a brand new hard drive that I boot & nuked
    I'll give it another try and post back with results.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Make sure Directx and all that shit is up to date. Seems like an issue on Nexon's end and yes Nexon tends to give no fucks about their users.
    Epic