Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Questions about VAC and Ghosts Anti-cheat

I am planning on editing my Squad points up a bit. I know it's day one of release, but I know I will not be able to play 3-5 rounds to unlock a gun/perk. Anyways, I see that Ghosts does not have VAC security, does it have their own anti-cheat?

Also, if I just edit my points, where should I do it? (Menu, barracks, Create a soldier)

Will I be safe? I know there is no guarantee that I will or won't be banned but I'd like a little knownledge on this fact. So many people are using the CE cheats and do they know what they are risking?

I just don't want to be banned in the first week of release (Even more since I don't have entirely much money to spend things on!)

Thanks in advance guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
    I am planning on editing my Squad points up a bit. I know it's day one of release, but I know I will not be able to play 3-5 rounds to unlock a gun/perk. Anyways, I see that Ghosts does not have VAC security, does it have their own anti-cheat?

Also, if I just edit my points, where should I do it? (Menu, barracks, Create a soldier)

Will I be safe? I know there is no guarantee that I will or won't be banned but I'd like a little knownledge on this fact. So many people are using the CE cheats and do they know what they are risking?

I just don't want to be banned in the first week of release (Even more since I don't have entirely much money to spend things on!)

Thanks in advance guys.
    Dude... they're risking 45 bucks which isn't much. CE in the menu should be fine. If you keep it to stuff which you cannot see ingame (like equipping 31 perks) you should be safe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you will not get banned immedeately you can only get banned if someone reports you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post

Thanks in advance guys.
    If you are so scared of getting banned then just don't hack and play the game legitly. You wanna have more squad points? Play the game a lot, level up and you gonna have plenty of squad points so spend...