Level 80 Lann
    99210 ap
    +14 relentless/mael infinity twin sword - restored
    +13 Leo mael polmain - restored
    +5 WB/E Leather pirate helm 2 unbinds
    +5 WB/E leather pirate armor fused to phantom top - 1 unbind
    +10 Enduring master leather pirate armor -3 unbinds
    +5 WB/E leather pirate greaves 2 unbinds

3* +7 WB/E raider's boots fused to broken ash shoes +102 def infusion - 1 unbind
    3* +7 WB/E Raider's gauntlets +102 def infusion - 2 unbinds

3* F/B shield badge- 2 unbind
    3* F/P Monster belt - 2 unbind
    2* S/P courage emblem - 3 unbinds
    2x S/P thunder ring - 2 unbinds

1x Devil wings

+7 T/S apoc boots 3*- 2 unbinds
    3* apoc gloves

vampire hunter set (nx outfit)

Looking for offers on this, leave skype info!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Please add me on Skype and let's talk : ii.nyxus.ii

Thanks
    Looking for better offers. Dont waste both of our time if you are hilariously lowballing ie. Thyme's $100 offer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    As I said before, because you clearly have a reading and comprehension issue, what I gave you was a starting price as you said you are just "looking for offers." As I will say again even though it will most likely not go through your head again, I didn't say sell me the account for 100 or I am not interested. I clearly asked for your input on the price prior to the whole conversation, but if you want to be hard headed and call it "hilariously lowballing", do what you want. If you want a serious transaction why don't you put in some effort to at least be professional. Good luck with your trade.
    Last edited by Thyme; 11-07-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Thanks
    To me, it seems you were hoping for a great deal. I obviously declined your offer and you were not obviously interested enough to offer more with that skype delete so in the end, one can assume you wanted my account for dirt cheap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm sorry that you misunderstood that Skype block. I simply did that to show you, I don't want to do business with you any longer because of how simple minded you are to automatically assume that I offered 100 as a great deal. I don't know how many times I can possibly explain myself as to that offer, seeing you STILL did not understand when I put it for you in plain english. The instant deletion should just show you that you just lost your business opportunity with someone because it is not important to me wether if I have the account, at the end of the day I still have my money with many different accounts I can buy and you are struggling to sell this account because of how ignorant you are.
    Last edited by Thyme; 11-08-2013 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks
    First, your starting offer is the first impression the seller gets from you. Second, 100 is a great deal to you, a bad deal for me (you clearly do not understood what I said in my previous post). And lastly, I don't know why you think I am struggling to sell this account because I lost this business opportunity with you. I am in no rush to sell this account or it would have been sold awhile ago (with way better offers). Anyway, I do not see the point of continuing this silly argument as it is going nowhere.

Thanks
    I've chat with the seller. $100 seems a bit too low but target price of $1000 is a bit too high. I'm merely using kirsi's acc as a general guidance, perm bind +14 heremon cb and 2 other perm bind +15 along with 3 lvl80 char we're sold for $1200. Don't get me wrong I'm not looking for lann accounts anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by chubby6910 View Post
    First, your starting offer is the first impression the seller gets from you. Second, 100 is a great deal to you, a bad deal for me (you clearly do not understood what I said in my previous post). And lastly, I don't know why you think I am struggling to sell this account because I lost this business opportunity with you. I am in no rush to sell this account or it would have been sold awhile ago (with way better offers). Anyway, I do not see the point of continuing this silly argument as it is going nowhere.
    I lol'd. If you are going to address to me with transitional words, at least you should make sure what you are saying makes sense.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee View Post
    I've chat with the seller. $100 seems a bit too low but target price of $1000 is a bit too high. I'm merely using kirsi's acc as a general guidance, perm bind +14 heremon cb and 2 other perm bind +15 along with 3 lvl80 char we're sold for $1200. Don't get me wrong I'm not looking for lann accounts anymore.
    $1000 was the old b/o and $100 is indeed low since I easily sold my lesser accounts for way more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Good luck. The problem is, for Vindictus accounts you can't expect to pay the full price for something per se, a computer that is new despite the fact it is second hand. Again, good luck.

Thanks
    That's understandable and I have given a decent discount to my previous buyers that were willing to buy the entire account. It is definitely a lot easier to sell the pieces separately but I rather sell it as a whole.