Thanks

How much money can you make hacking Infestation?

Hello all, long time browser first time poster here, I am very curious to know how profitable it is to hack in Infestation by selling items on the black market. In a popular Twitch streamers channel they stated that hackers that sell on the black market were reaching up to $1000 a day, of course I have no way to verify if what they were saying is a fact and wanted to find out. I'm assuming that you run the most well known hacks and gather as many items as possible then sell to third party websites or sell the items yourselves. When I browsed some of the bigger third party websites I checked out their rates at which they bought items from players and obviously it was incredibly marked down than what they sold them at so my question is what is the best method at which to sell items you get in Infestation? Sell them yourself or through third party websites? What exactly is the "black market?" Is that just any third party website?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    let me put it like this you are going to make as much as u want if u put work into it i used to make about $500 a day selling warz accoutns

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Omniscientx View Post
    let me put it like this you are going to make as much as u want if u put work into it i used to make about $500 a day selling warz accoutns
    That sounds very lucrative, that is something else I forgot to ask, what is the whole process behind buying and selling infestation accounts? I'm familiar with hackers buying accounts very cheaply, at around $1 the last I heard, in the case that they get banned. How do you obtain the accounts in the first place? Do you buy them with GC from items that you trade and make a profit? Thanks for your reply.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    "Black Market" Is actually drug trades. Lol.