Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

which is better in pvp

so i have berzerker - alpha DOOMmega - pyromancer - elemental dracomancer

so guys which is best at pvp and what skill order to use in pvp
    and if i want to use any of them in farming which one to use with which skill list

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Alpha DOOmega and Pyromancer is the best for PVP. Elemental Dracomancer is good, but is not as good as Alpha DOOmega or Pyromancer.

With Alpha DOOmega PVP is really simple. All you do is use the 3rd Skill (Stun) followed by the 4th Skill (Guaranteed Crit). If your enemy still isn't dead, spam the 1st Skill until your opponent is dead.

Using Pyromancer, use the 3rd Skill first (preferably right before the match starts) than followed by the 1st Skill than the 4th Skill. The 3rd Skill helps reduce incoming damage and the 1st Skill + the 4th Skill results in massive damage.

Remember to use all luck for these classes. Good luck!
    5th Upholder: Star Swords vs Navals

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by madijonee View Post
    so i have berzerker - alpha DOOMmega - pyromancer - elemental dracomancer

so guys which is best at pvp and what skill order to use in pvp
    and if i want to use any of them in farming which one to use with which skill list
    Alpha DOOMmega is the best for pvp. I'd use maul (stun) and then bunker buster (guaranteed critical hit that can't miss). I'd also use the heal whenever needed.

The next best class would be Elemental Dracomancer. I'd activate Astialo's Wings and then Duradun's Scales to regenerate mana AND reduce damage by 75%. After that, Liliath's Torrent and then Ssikari's Breath. Make sure to maintain Astialo's Wings and Duradun's Scales.

Pyromancer is the third best of the four classes that you have listed. I'd use Sear first and then Flame Orb for high damage. The class feels like more of a gambit. It doesn't perform consistently, since you basically have to hope that Flame Orb hits and crits. After using Flame Orb, use Withering Blast. If you're taking damage and need a heal, use Burning Ward.

Berserker is a very nice class. However, it lacks range and isn't as great for PVP as the other three classes. Use Forgone Conclusion first (it'll heal you after a period of time based on how much that you dealt during that time). After that, use Breaker to reduce your opponent's damage. If you have mana to spare, use Broadside. When you're low on health (half health or less) or have mana to spare, use Blood for Blood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    ^ enough said.
    [img]https://i798.photobucke*****m/albums/yy267/riyuki16/312465-katy-perry-p.gif[/img]
    Katy Perry is <3
    " You can only get smarter when playing with smarter ones. "
    Please press "Thanks" if ever I helped you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Complicated replies xD, Use Omega, stun em, use the last skill if that doesn't finish them use the first one! Win in 3 hits!!!