Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

I'm gonna do that starting tomorrow until sunday. I'm just thinking what kind of diet I would take on
    I could go for a simple one where I just eat as less as possible
    Or I could go for the hardcore one where I eat 5 green apples a day and nothing else, some lean meat here and there

Still thinking
    You don't want to lose the muscle you've built. I've been on a slow clean bulk so I don't add the extra fat, because I hate cutting.

You're going to want to put yourself at a caloric deficient. So basically cut out 500 calories out of your maintenance amount. For example, I am 6'4" tall, 195 pounds, with 18% body fat. My caloric maintenance is about 2400 calories a day. If I want to lose weight (such as fat), I would only eat 1900 calories a day.

Then with your cardio, be sure to do your standard 30 minute treadmill (or whatever you enjoy), but also continue to lift. Lift heavy for two days a week, then do light weights with many reps the other days to keep the muscle and to assist toning it while you strip the fat. This will assist you in keeping the muscle you have already built.

Make sure to eat at LEAST 1 gram of protein per pound of body fat, to resist losing any muscle you may lose while cutting the weight. Eat at a 3:2:2 ratio, where the first 3 is protein, the 2 is fats (healthy fats from olive oil, nuts, etc), and the 1 is carbohydrates.

Choose one day a week where you lift healthy where you double the amount of carbs you take in. This will give your metabolism a boost and continue to keep it running strong while you cut the carbs for the rest of the week. You don't want your metabolism to slow down.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

You don't want to lose the muscle you've built. I've been on a slow clean bulk so I don't add the extra fat, because I hate cutting.

You're going to want to put yourself at a caloric deficient. So basically cut out 500 calories out of your maintenance amount. For example, I am 6'4" tall, 195 pounds, with 18% body fat. My caloric maintenance is about 2400 calories a day. If I want to lose weight (such as fat), I would only eat 1900 calories a day.

Then with your cardio, be sure to do your standard 30 minute treadmill (or whatever you enjoy), but also continue to lift. Lift heavy for two days a week, then do light weights with many reps the other days to keep the muscle and to assist toning it while you strip the fat. This will assist you in keeping the muscle you have already built.

Make sure to eat at LEAST 1 gram of protein per pound of body fat, to resist losing any muscle you may lose while cutting the weight. Eat at a 3:2:2 ratio, where the first 3 is protein, the 2 is fats (healthy fats from olive oil, nuts, etc), and the 1 is carbohydrates.

Choose one day a week where you lift healthy where you double the amount of carbs you take in. This will give your metabolism a boost and continue to keep it running strong while you cut the carbs for the rest of the week. You don't want your metabolism to slow down.
    See, there is a big problem here
    I don't lift at all
    Infact, I've never lifted anything heavier than 2 kgs in my training, but yet I keep on bulking on on muscles because I eat quite alot.
    I really don't have any use of these muscles right now, and I really want to strive for a more slim figure. Do you really think losing the muscles would be a bad idea?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I don't lift at all
    Infact, I've never lifted anything heavier than 2 kgs in my training, but yet I keep on bulking on on muscles because I eat quite alot.
    I really don't have any use of these muscles right now, and I really want to strive for a more slim figure. Do you really think losing the muscles would be a bad idea?
    I try everything to build muscle and stop being so damn slim, but I can't because I eat quite little. Wanna trade?
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

I try everything to build muscle and stop being so damn slim, but I can't because I eat quite little. Wanna trade?
    Deal. Holy crap.
    Would be awesome if we could actually trade

Thanks

I don't lift at all
    Yes, it will be a problem. More muscle helps burn fat. If you allow your body to burn muscle instead of fat, you'll become skinny-fat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    "Skinny jeans don't look that good"
    Skinny jeans don't look
    Skinny jeans don't
    Skinny jeans
    Skinny.
    Skinny jeans
    Skinny jeans are gay af.
    that escalated quickly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Yes, it will be a problem. More muscle helps burn fat. If you allow your body to burn muscle instead of fat, you'll become skinny-fat.
    I'm not going to drop a rediculous amount of muscles, lol. I'm thinking about dropping 5 kgs and then get rid of the remaining fat to make sure I get the skinny-ness to the max

If I ate no protein all day long, then I surely would lose muscles right?
    I'm thinking of eating nothing but 5 green apples for a week long with decent training to lose some muscles and fat.

Thanks

I'm not going to drop a rediculous amount of muscles, lol. I'm thinking about dropping 5 kgs and then get rid of the remaining fat to make sure I get the skinny-ness to the max

If I ate no protein all day long, then I surely would lose muscles right?
    I'm thinking of eating nothing but 5 green apples for a week long with decent training to lose some muscles and fat.
    That will kill your metabolism. Your body will become catabolic and will consume the muscles for energy, even after taking protein. You will be skinny-fat for a larger period of time if you fast then if you cut the fat down by itself and just ignored the muscle. Unless your arms are so large they slow you down (which you can easily fix through endurance training) then you should not fast. It's not healthy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123