Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    do you have "freinds" bring them in Pop their head open
    #flylikeaG6

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I hope you are alive until now . But yeah if you have a lot of people and what are you waiting for, Carry some stone or sticks just in case :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hassanakbar View Post
    do you have "freinds" bring them in Pop their head open
    #flylikeaG6
    They're huge dude. And in groups of 5 + Some Grade 7 kid snitched and now my Dep-Principal knows. I just have to avoid Perth at all costs.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Or Tell the truth open every thing in front principal (yours or theirs) and tell them what is the best thing you could do. Or hire some gangsters on streets tell them to pop their heads

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    dat pakistani response
    sticks and stones bahi danda har wakat apney pass rakhna hota hai

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    Always carry a knife, and act violent.
    These retards wont understand anything you say, dont even try.
    Never bring a knife to a fight where you are outnumbered. Shit a knife in any fight is stupid unless you are 100% guaranteed to be a better fighter then them. Knives can cut deep. Injuries from knives do NOT heal like an injury from a bat or even a small gun. A knife will irreversibly fuck up every single muscle and organ it cuts through. Guess what happens when a big maori takes his knife. OP dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post
    Hey everyone, before you flame. I need your help.

This is a recount on what happened last Friday.

In the morning one of my friends brought Marijuana near the train station, a Maori kid from another school came a long and sat next to us(He's our age) And he wanted to try smoking, so we went into the toilets and I had one puff then left him to do it himself.

He came out and he must've had a full cone because he was out of his mind.

He told us that he'd done it before in NZ so we thought he'd be okay, but he wasn't.

He was falling over bins and just acting retarded.

He ended up getting caught at school for being high.

He blamed it on me, saying that I forced him to smoke it and that It's all my fault.

Now at the train station 20 Maori's want to mob me.

I have to get dropped off at school now and they go to the train station asking my school where I am every day.

What the fuck do I do?
    I recommend packing knuckle dusters or anything weighted and the right size to fit inside your palm. Just leave it in your pocket anytime your at the train station. Walk near strangers, walk near innocent people that way you'll have the numbers as well. If Maoris are known for one thing, its being fucking poosies around groups of strangers. I guarantee they will never touch you if the is a witness. If you are alone and they catch you out, just run. They can't run for shit. If you are surrounding just knuckle up and punch on and go for their glass-jaws. They rarely ever react and just use numbers to get you to crumble. But in case they do remember to stay light on your feet. Maori's don't know how not to be flat-footed.

Source: Must of knocked out at least 6 Maori's during high school and I wasn't even a boxer or fighter. They're just arrogant meatheads.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

KillTheNoise (11-20-2013),Mauled (11-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Never bring a knife to a fight where you are outnumbered. Shit a knife in any fight is stupid unless you are 100% guaranteed to be a better fighter then them. Knives can cut deep. Injuries from knives do NOT heal like an injury from a bat or even a small gun. A knife will irreversibly fuck up every single muscle and organ it cuts through. Guess what happens when a big maori takes his knife. OP dies.

I recommend packing knuckle dusters or anything weighted and the right size to fit inside your palm. Just leave it in your pocket anytime your at the train station. Walk near strangers, walk near innocent people that way you'll have the numbers as well. If Maoris are known for one thing, its being fucking poosies around groups of strangers. I guarantee they will never touch you if the is a witness. If you are alone and they catch you out, just run. They can't run for shit. If you are surrounding just knuckle up and punch on and go for their glass-jaws. They rarely ever react and just use numbers to get you to crumble. But in case they do remember to stay light on your feet. Maori's don't know how not to be flat-footed.

Source: Must of knocked out at least 6 Maori's during high school and I wasn't even a boxer or fighter. They're just arrogant meatheads.
    6 Maori's at once? I think not. They're all state Rugby players too.
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    dude man up if you die today you will be remembered but trust me the dude as in the one who called them all if hes there rip his testicles or do some real damage to him please
    i really hate fags who cant fight on their own
    like what dont u hve enough balls to 1v1
    i suggest you say that and well rape him if they all come in dont wrry do your worst on the dude i told u about

Thanks

What should I do? Bring a fucking bat?

Bats, stones, bottles, bricks, knuckle busters, telescopic sticks - all a fair game!

What you want do do is, tell them all to meet you in a place where you can approach them undetected. You prepare your things here before - bottles, stones etc. it is best to gather them in small hidden piles. Go to a nautical store and get some signal flares, and if you know someone in military get some of those little containers of gun powder with a long burning fuse on top(I do not know what it is called in English), and shorten it- or some very strong firecrackers. Get some people you can trust, 3-4 of you should be enough for 20 of them.

Now when they gather at the location, you approach them without being seen if possible, you throw the regular or military firecrackers at them, and immediately fire some flares at them, while you fire flares, some of your friends should already be throwing bottles or stones. I would recommend bottles, as they have some psychological effect on targets when they start shattering around them.

At this point, most of them should be on the floor/on a safe distance so this is the time to get serious. Charge in with your bats, iron rods, or whatever your weapon of choice is(remember to yell like mad men). First you take down the ones still standing (if any)- a blow to the head or knees and a few over the back should suffice, then the ones trying to get up(the ones that do not move are left alone), after you take care of them you might see some of the others that ran away coming closer trying to help their friends, or observe from a safe distance - hunt them down. Just be careful they do not regroup or that the whole thing does not take too long, as the police might stop your fun.

I hope all goes well for you

Thanks
    What is a Maori if I may ask?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    What is a Maori if I may ask?
    New Zealander's the legit Kiwi's.
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

6 Maori's at once? I think not. They're all state Rugby players too.
    Not at once. Fuck that, that'd be pushing 600+ kilos.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Their is 4 that are taller than 6 foot and weigh over 80 kg.
    Get a baseball bat. I'm not even remotely kidding XD And not just for the show.. If they'll see you with the bat, and still wont fuck out of there, hit these fuckers as if you were a psychopath :3

Thanks

Their is 4 that are taller than 6 foot and weigh over 80 kg.
    Get a steel bar bat what ever's heavy and looks like it would hurt sit down at the train station wait for them get up and beat the living shit them but focus on one of them the most and knock him out the others will just scatter
    Last edited by KillTheNoise; 11-20-2013 at 07:01 AM.

Thanks

They're huge dude. And in groups of 5 + Some Grade 7 kid snitched and now my Dep-Principal knows. I just have to avoid Perth at all costs.
    If you pay for my ticket I'll come over there just for you
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast