Thanks

What can Battle Eye Detect and Help request

I have been looking at a thread that really interests me regarding a radar (other then navigator) I am assuming from what I read using my limited dayz ubčr h4xor (or in other words I know diddly jack shit ) vocabulary that stuff like this only reads the memory instead of running a script or whatnot.

Other people are saying that Battle Eye cant see anything that reads memory however it can only see stuff that edits memory.

Long story short my questions are:

1) What is the likelihood of this being caught as anything regarding cheating runs risks
    2) Is there something better then this that you may know about

Thanks ahead of time.

Thanks
    Well my RPM/WPM (Read Process Memory/Write Process Memory) Radar does both - it reads locations and information like players, tents, vehicles, etc but can also do a limited amount of WPM activities like no rain, day time, night vision/thermal, no grass.

I lost a key writing it one time until I learned how to more safely test programs. Then I went through a lot of processes to make it hidden from BE. I am currently working on a weapon spawner - people said it is possible to spawn yourself a load out or copy other people's gear. Not having much luck with that.

So to answer your questions
    1) it's always there, but if coded properly you should be able to avoid detection.
    2) Maybe write your own bypass so you can use your own scripts? Depends what you want to do.

Thanks
    Thanks for the reply and the info

What I mainly am going for is simply a player radar and possibly a vehicle and tent one as well.

Sometimes I want to get into a PVP cluster F**K and other times I just want to gear up. In terms of weapons spawning and all that fun stuff is a little much for me at the moment. I also play on some white listed servers and don't want anything coming up in the logs.

So is there a way to have a strictly RPM radar that doesn't alter the memory in any way shape or form?

Thanks

Thanks
    Having an RPM Radar with just Location Markers wouldn't alter the memory at all. You would also be able to see players, tents, and vehicles if you have all classnames setup.

/Solved