Quote Originally Posted by odaysawaqed View Post
Easier said than done.
They're not asking for a button to reset (kills,wins,losses.....) they want a button that resets every stat in the game... i mean im talking about weapons stats, unlocks, each individual squad member, prestige date, game modes stats (tdm,ffa,...etc), bullets fired, operations stats, everything has to be reset to its default value to even begin calling it a "fresh start"
only way i can see this happening, is having some memory addresses experts getting together and finding those addresses.
all that being said, it possible (my theory is to have someone that has a new account dumb those memory values and post them here) this way we can set every stat address in the game to its (original=never played a game) value.

Not to mention you got game modes sub stats (ex: search nd rescue got plants, defuses, defends....etc)
True, that's very easy though if you find the addresses.

We all know as of now, that's not possible, but some people just want to get rid of their major stats because of bugs and stuff happening .

Things like reset rank, prestige, tokens, leaderboards and some other small things to start with, hopefully a few months in we will find those addresses .