Thanks

Hacking Vindictus

Simply put, I'm interested in learning how to hack Vindictus. Specifically functions such as ohko, godmode, map skipping.

I was wondering if the people out there who have written their own hacks/have private hacks have to maintain their hacks/update it extremely often, or if the privacy factor makes it so that you don't require as much maintenance? Also I guess that means I'm interested if such aforementioned functions are even possible anymore?

I have gotten my feet wet in general programming knowledge playing around with java, c, and c++ and I could probably be considered almost proficient at best in java, with c and c++ being worse for me. It looks like most of the code for these kind of hacks involve c++. I have an introductory level of knowledge in lower level (assembly) and the concept of memory locations; overall I'm still a complete beginner, but I am willing to learn.

I've read through the majority of tutorials from maddoggy00's sig (I can't post links apparently).

I'm still not sure where or how to start, to be honest (it doesn't help that some examples/links in those tutorials are dead). Perhaps I'm overlooking something obvious that connects those tutorials that I can apply to Vindictus. I'm not asking to be spoon fed, but I could use a bit of a nudge in a direction where I can start playing around with things myself in regards to Vindictus to see how it works and/or some helpful hints.

Anything at all would be appreciated, thanks.
    Last edited by saline; 11-24-2013 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks
    I would like to learn as well, but mostly about botting.