Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Selling my main account. Tons of stuff and rares. 10+ months of membership

HI I'm just gonna give you some short info on how to reach my and how to pay.
    I'm gonna let the picture I edited together show you my character.
    Now, my skype: deadran_97
    we are going to negotiate the price there. I have had offers well above 100$ highest was about 250$ but that guy seemed "not trustworthy" you know. Anyways the payment will get to me by paypal nothing else. (Ofcourse if I find an "offer" appealing I will consider)

Now i've said what I wanted to adress, thank you and have a very good day!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    MashupFromMyInventoryAndCHarpage2.jpeg  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I Never ever think that you got 100$ offer sorry but thats too good to be true..... its worth maybe 40-70 but more not

Thanks
    I don't see how accounts aren't worth more than how much you spent on them. That looks like well over $100 was spent, so I think it should be sold at a price higher than that to make any profit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by meriad View Post
    I don't see how accounts aren't worth more than how much you spent on them. That looks like well over $100 was spent, so I think it should be sold at a price higher than that to make any profit.

1) The buyer runs the risks of the seller getting the account back.
    2) The buyer runs the risks of Artix Entertainment banning it.

It's obvious that you aren't going to make a profit from your accounts also, its account selling 101.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

frostvale (12-02-2013),meriad (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post

It's obvious that you aren't going to make a profit from your accounts also, its account selling 101.
    The OP scams, I talked to him on mpgh before and he attempted to scam me I can post proof if you want. He might be previously ip banned but if he isn't you could give him a chance if you want proof say so.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
    The OP scams, I talked to him on mpgh before and he attempted to scam me I can post proof if you want. He might be previously ip banned but if he isn't you could give him a chance if you want proof say so.
    Post proof and get him banned here - Scammer Grave - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post

Aw, are you freaking serious? I can't make a profit? The only reason I even play the game is to hoard rares and cool stuff and whatnot (mostly the stuff that no one or not very many people would think to get) so I can sell the account in the future (was hoping near future) for a profit. I don't talk to anyone on the game, or even really play it. I just hoard some of the things in every release (I only really log in when there's a release) and log out when I'm done. I don't even like the game, I just have the urge to hoard things because they're gonna be forever unobtainable (it's that feeling of losing something you never had), and I can't resist the urge to keep spending to be able to buy and hoard things on it. I've spent ~$510 uselessly. I wasted so much time and effort on it. That's just great. I quit. Well, thanks a bunch, and sorry for the rant.
    Last edited by meriad; 12-02-2013 at 07:18 PM.