Reposted because I can't edit my thread.

Basically we are a group of elo boosters from Singapore and Malaysia.
We are able to perform at top notch Diamond standard.
2 of our boosters have competed in this years TLC ( The legend circuit ) and have done pretty well against Top Teams in Singapore and Malaysia, which is why we are able to finish your account efficiently .

We are unable to disclose our identities unfortunately, but it doesn't matter who we are , as long as we finish your order to your satisfaction.

We will try our best to suit the champion pool in that account .

Prices are :

10 Provisional Games : $100 (Guaranteed 7 out of 10 wins or $15 refund for every loss if we can't reach the quota)

Bronze V : $25
Bronze IV: $25
Bronze III : $25
Bronze II : $25
Bronze I : $30

Silver V : $30
Silver IV : $30
Silver III: $30
Silver II : $30
Silver I : $35

Gold V : $40
Gold IV : $40
Gold III : $40
Gold II : $40
Gold I :$45

Platinum V and above : PM to negotiate.

Coaching Services :

We are able to coach you and guide you slowly, of course we can't guarantee that you'll be able to play at a competitive standard after a few hours of coaching, but what i can assure you is, you'll be able to grasp the basics and the fundamentals of the role you're going to play and how you're going to improve on it.

It's $25/hour.
Discounts will be given if ordered in bulk.

With the introduction of the preseason , we are giving a small package for people using our services.
For every League you buy (E.G. BronzeV to SilverV) You'll be entitled to one free hour of coaching from us !
For every 2 Leagues you buy (E.G. Bronze V to Gold V) Not only will you be getting one free hour , but also one free tier boost !)
Definitely, the more you buy the more benefits you'll get! (Only applies if you buy a league at one shot!)

Q: Why should we trust you?
I have seen this question multiple times on our course of work , of course I can't hold you at gunpoint to trust us, it's all up to you .
You can see my past completed orders! I'll be happy to send them to you via skype!

Q: Do you have any vouches?
No, sadly. We are new to this forum, thus we have no vouchers.

Q: Why not give out vouch boost ?
We do not do vouch boosts as we do not have time to complete additional orders, my boosters have scrims to attend to, and they have their regular life.

Q: What are your IGNs?
We are unable to disclose them due to the fact, Elo boosting is not acceptable in League of Legends .

Q:How do we pay you ?
Via Paypal or Garena Shells
We prefer via Garena Shells as Paypal has tax , and it'll cost more than what you're supposed to pay.

Q: Do you sell accounts?
Yes . Please refer to : www(dot)mpgh(dot)net/forum/561-league-legends-selling-trading-buying/766747-selling-accounts-coaching-sea.html

For more enquires, feel free to add us up on skype :
Orangeclay55 to discuss about our services.