Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Although, this isn't his work. Got leeched but oh well. I posted this just for the people who are thanking "him" and not the real creator; posting this for those who don't read the credits. A lot of things get leeched of these forums and people seem to thank the wrong people.
    Last edited by ImysticZ; 12-10-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    how can i make my char move automaticly ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Everything working fine except,when you stand there abd auto attack the Menu tab keep pooping up for a good 5 seconds and cloese then i start auto attacking again.. can this be fixed?

Thanks
    nice post, valeu falou

Thanks
    So I recently have been using angel processor and Its Amazing, but I keep having this problem where if i get into combat with it open it will dc me "Unable to connect to server" I run maplestory on windows 7 and windowed mode worst setting to run fast and im not sure why it keeps happening. I tried turning off certain commands and other things but to no avail I understand my computer is relatively bad but only when Angel is open does it crash. If you need more information or if you could tell me why that would be great thanks for take the time to read this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tactilenymph View Post
    So I recently have been using angel processor and Its Amazing, but I keep having this problem where if i get into combat with it open it will dc me "Unable to connect to server" I run maplestory on windows 7 and windowed mode worst setting to run fast and im not sure why it keeps happening. I tried turning off certain commands and other things but to no avail I understand my computer is relatively bad but only when Angel is open does it crash. If you need more information or if you could tell me why that would be great thanks for take the time to read this.
    Do you run as administrator? Also which skills are you trying to use and what hacks?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trecision View Post
    Do you run as administrator? Also which skills are you trying to use and what hacks?
    The funny thing is I have tried it with everything I run it as admin and it sometimes kicks me when I just get in. I tried turning off certain hacks and narrowing it down but its not one certain hack. I usually use (when not kicked) mob control, pet vac, skill reset(name i cant remember atm),and god mod. I might have messed up the settings but i have looked though all of them to try and fix it (since there isn't that much I could mess up)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Thanks man, but the ardentmill stuff makes me dc every time and sometimes crash. I'm running this on Windows 7 with a core i5 2450M 2.5GHz dual core processor with Intel HD 4000 graphics and 4 GB of memory on a 7200 RPM 500 GB hard drive. I also dc every couple of minutes when i try to use the bot scripts for training. Something about the bot makes me dc for sure. With the same settings i can play manually for longer before i dc, usually if i'm taking too many hits on god mode. I have the game at the highest settings.

Thanks
    If you are disconnecting about every 5 or so minutes it's to do with using GodMode or GND. Nexon's hackshield is getting super sensitive almost blocking the hacks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trecision View Post
    If you are disconnecting about every 5 or so minutes it's to do with using GodMode or GND. Nexon's hackshield is getting super sensitive almost blocking the hacks.
    Alright thanks I was just wondering if it was just me I still think I dc even with g mode off but its okay still a great hack.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tactilenymph View Post
    Alright thanks I was just wondering if it was just me I still think I dc even with g mode off but its okay still a great hack.
    No problem, sorry to hear about it is not working properly for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    its now blocked by ahn something its detected we need the hacksheild bypass ._.

Thanks
    yeah its not working anymore ~~

Thanks
    Working fine for me, try restarting Maple and make sure to run as administrator.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    im using maple through steam and it doesn't work for me...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast