Thread: WPE Tutorial

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

WPE Tutorial

Setting Up WPE Pro

Save it somewhere on your PC.

Open WPE Pro and click on "View" then "Options" and set the Max Packets to 500, and unceck all but "Send."

OK the settings and exit out of WPE Pro.

Ammo/Health

Have WarRock running, be in a game, and open up WPE Pro and select WarRock as the target process.

[Health]

Jump off a building and hurt yourself, then go to the nearest health stand and wait until you get to about 70%, then start recording packets.

[Ammo]

Fire a full round of ammunition and go to the nearest ammo stand and wait until you get to about 70%, then start recording packets.

[Both]

As soon as your heal or restock your ammo, Alt+Tab to WPE Pro and stop recording packets. If you have done this right you shouldn't have had to record hardly any packets at all, but the ammount you record will depend upon the number of people in the game.

Since you just healed/restocked the packets should be near the end, scroll down to the bottom of the new window that appeared and start scrolling up. The packet you are looking for should be size 38-40.

Right-click the packet and click on "Add to Send List", then right-click it again and click on "Set Send List with this Socket ID."

Next to the "Filter" tab there is a "Send" tab, click it and you should see the packet you added to the "Send List." Double-click the packet (that is in the send list) and rename it to health/ammo depending upon which you are doing. Now, click on the box to check the packet and click the play button right above it.

The new window will ask you if you want to send it continuously or one time, and how often. Set this to continuously every 1000 ms, and click the play button.

Minimize WPE Pro and enjoy.

Flag Capture

Have WarRock running, be in a game, and open up WPE Pro and select WarRock as the target process.

Walk up to a flag and let it get to about 70%, then start recording packets. As soon as you capture it stop recording packets. The size of the packet should be 38-40.

Right-click the packet and click on "Add to Send List", then right-click it again and click on "Set Send List with this Socket ID."

Next to the "Filter" tab there is a "Send" tab, click it and you should see the packet you added to the "Send List." Double-click the packet (that is in the send list) and rename it to CTF. Now, click on the box to check the packet and click the play button right above it.

The new window will ask you if you want to send it continuously or one time, and how often. Set this to continuously every 1000 ms, and click the play button.

SpawnKill

Start recording packets and be prepared to kill someone. As soon as you kill them stop recording packets. The size of the packet should be 100 or 105.

Next to the "Filter" tab there is a "Send" tab, click it and you should see the packet you added to the "Send List." Double-click the packet (that is in the send list) and rename it to SK. Now, click on the box to check the packet and click the play button right above it.

Invisible

Start recording packets and go get yourself killed (not suicide). As soon as you die stop recording packets. The size of the packet should be 37-39.

Next to the "Filter" tab there is a "Send" tab, click it and you should see the packet you added to the "Send List." Double-click the packet (that is in the send list) and rename it to Invisible. Now, click on the box to check the packet and click the play button right above it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Stickied Again.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    nice again lol good tut overall i bet even a real full out noob can understand this

Thanks
    well still got prob with it lol, While im running Warrock and in a game i try open WPE and Warrock sudently close, any idea why it does that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GaboueR
    well still got prob with it lol, While im running Warrock and in a game i try open WPE and Warrock sudently close, any idea why it does that?
    xD you have to bypass the nguard use either daves bypass or mine. wait ur noob use daves much easier wen u learn more try mine xD. not to make fun of u or anything im not flaming im just giving advice im still a noob at sum things also so yeah xD

CHRONO^^^ TY...NOW HE HATES ME THO...

[img]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/Sig/mpghm.gif[/img]
    TEH FUTURE IS HERE= NEW MOD YA

Thanks
    gj spider this well bring nice reduction to the "guys whats wpe?"

Edit: i dont find that anoying its just that this way is faster for everybody

Thanks
    Ummm, when i play then stop nothing dfucking happens, im getting really pissed, also, war rock isn't showing up on the target list.... WTF~!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlzFinest
    Ummm, when i play then stop nothing dfucking happens, im getting really pissed, also, war rock isn't showing up on the target list.... WTF~!!!!!!
    ... u have to have warrock running first... and yeah record packets "hit the play buttin" and then do what he says for w/e hack u wanna do.

Thanks
    lol wow.... dam noobs everywhere....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderByte
    Full Of Fucking Morons!!!!!!
    be easy man i know i dont like explaining all this shit either bu all ppls were once noobs kk just chill

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Man
    lol wow.... dam noobs everywhere....
    you dont talk cause i havnt seen u post anything but requests and questions , and dont say ohh i no hacking cause u no how to use wpepro..... and help dont just spam like a jackass...

NUFF SAID

Quote Originally Posted by fpfqkrtm
    How Do U Start A Packet!?!??!
    what you mean by start a packet to record packets you hit the play button > and record...

Thanks
    ok guy i new at this so how do u bypass when i try warrock.exe is not there

Thanks
    where can i download wpe?

Thanks
    That's what happens when you stick bots yelling "GO TO MPGH.NET" in the lobby... there's a noob invasion :/

Thanks
    looks to the thread over mine and says I TOTALY AGREE !

Thanks
    Are there hotkeys, or do we have to keep alttabbing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast