Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikuChibi View Post
    Best Retard 2014, his bypasser is not a virus.
    best smartass 2069 you're virus isn't a bypasser

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by mattoe123 View Post
    best smartass 2069 you're virus isn't a bypasser
    *your .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    *your .
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mattoe123 For This Useful Post:

ganesh7 (12-12-2013),jackdareaperx (04-04-2014),z346etn56jzd7egth (12-27-2013)

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IV2B For This Useful Post:

Margen67 (12-14-2013),TheMikuChibi (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    trololol XD

Thanks
    Is this detected or not?

Thanks
    I apologize for my earlier post after running garry's mod with this dll in virtual box I have concluded that this bypass is not malicious. I was just suspicious after seeing the folder where the dll was compiled.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It's not detected or a virus

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Could be detected, Garrys bans in waves. You have no idea if it is

Thanks
    Why do people bother making bypasses? The bypass I posted on garrys_mod is a fucking file i found on the internet.

JUST USE PICKLES ITS BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE YOU IDETS

now pls stop now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by expertedvbnetcoder View Post
    JUST USE PICKLES ITS BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE YOU IDETS
    lolpickles, Every bypasser is better than Pickles.

Thanks

ur so pathetic and dumb
    Empty for now

Thanks

wtf hes form italy so shutup ur u.s. cant do anything
    Empty for now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ya I can agree with Miku, Any bypass is better then pickles, Even Mikus since it changes the beginning making it harder for servers to detect you atleast.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yes but it takes a while for people to see that you dumbass, Everyone has gotten use to hackers using "Sv" So naturally there block that, Most people don't tend to do research and actually look.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast