Fuck every motherfucking Turkish fucker in CrossFire, I always get kicked by them for fucking slaughtering these noobs.
I'm more than an average player and I'm ACE/2nd best score player in most of the rooms I play in, almost always unless I have a bad day or playing with hackers.

I always get called a hacker by these fucking Egyptian/Turkish guys, basically every Arab guy calls me a hacker, seriously. I get lots of headshots and kills using my AK-47 which I know how to use greatly and spray with efficiently.

I can't take this shit anymore that's so lame, I can't play normally like every 3 games out of 7 or so, unless I play with my clan (wannaDIE?), I would play with them always but most of the time the rooms they're at are full and they're not always on.

These fuckers are so lame, I use headphones, hear footsteps/weaponswitching and kill them and I get called a hacker, not my fault these stupid motherfuckers can't fucking buy a headset or even bother playing with sound.

Just got kicked for killing a whole team alone on Port S&D and I couldn't take this so I came to release my fucking rage on them here, they used lame and stupid overpowered VIP weapons like the no-reload M4A1 Iron Beast and all of that other stupid overpriced&overpowered shit, they all use vests and helmets and they remembered to begin crying after 15 rounds or so just because I eliminated all of them alone, I hate when I get kicked from games that take long time because it's a waste of time.
I feel like I'm capable of participating in tournaments or some shit sometimes, just because I always get kicked for having a great score and killing lots of people.

So yeah fuck all of these bunch of lame fuckers who can't play for shit.