Talking walls speak and spell my life story.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

A story i wrote a long time ago..

As I roamed the streets of Beverly Hills, I noticed something peculiar on the ground. I examined the weird object and it turned out to be a mystical ring. I wondered all the possibilities I can do with it. I imagined my own house, car, everything I ever wanted. But the most thing I needed at the moment was to get my grades up from school, I was doing terrible. If I didn't do better, my mom will
    yell at me.I also dreamed of being many animals. But I could only choose one thing.It was being an animal for a day, or being yelled by my mom forever. I chose carefully and wisely. I was smart enough to choose the one to get my grades up. But there was something weird inside the ring. It looked like a fairytale creature because it had wings, a shirt, pants, and pointy, fancy boots. I thought the ring was a bit dirty, so I rubbed it so I could clean it. As soon as I rubbed it, the ring broke in half and the creature came out. It said "Hello, I am the Mystical Fairy Of Karils. Karils is a city underground and can only be accessed by those who have found this rare ring and have found the powers to it. You are one of those." So that mysterious creature was actually the fairy of the underground place. I spoke with the fairy and said "May I go to Karils?" The fairy said yes, and with a few weirdly spoken words, we were there. Karils was full of weird-looking creatures and the plants looked different from California. I was walking, the fairy said "Watch out!" and when I looked down, I fell through a hole and landed in a home of red bats. I ran around and the bats said "We don't bite! We won't do anything to you." I said "Whew. I thought you were a couple of man-eating bats!" Then the fairy was hovering over the base of where the bats live and said "I will do a spell to get you up here!" Then he said the spell, and in 0.5 seconds, I was up there again. The fairy said "Were those bats nice?" I said "Yeah, they were. Everyone looks nice here." Then the fairy said "Nobody here is mean. Except that there is a new underground world east from here. It's called Slirak." Then I said"Wait a minute, that's how you spell Karils but backwards!" He said "Yeah, because everything there is the opposite of Karils." Then I said "Well c'mon! You're just going to stand there! I'm going to go help that world right now." Then I told the fairy to teleport me there with a spell. As soon I was there, I was walking around and asking the animals what made them so angry and stubborn. One of them said "King Yunier never lets us do anything fun." And then another one said "Queen Pitleir doesn't let us have any freedom." Then I said that I'll go and talk to the king and queen." When I got to the evil and dark castle, King Yunier said "I will destroy you!" Then I said "Oh yeah! Fairy!!" After I said that, the fairy came and said "Yes?" I said "I wish I had a Sword Of Silverlight!" Then he said "Ok, here you go." I had the sword in my hands and I slashed King Yunier with one hit. Blood was everywhere after the fierce battle. I was the one who beat him. Yunier said "The rules are: Whoever slays the King or Queen takes over the whole city of Slirak." Then I said "That means I take over!" After that, I made everyone in the city of Slirak happy. But I told the fairy that he could take over because I couldn't stay there forever. Then he said "Ok, thanks!" My last wish was to go back to California and to have my grades changed.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    no one replies?? god,damnit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    dude waaaaaaaaaay too long make it short plz
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    wtf..
    it wont be a story then, x]

Thanks
    yea its long, but its a weird poem sorta, but what the hell a poem is a poem lol
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    its a story not a poem smart ass
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    hey hey hey..
    no cursing in my fuckin thread alright?!
    fuckin ppl just come in here and curse and shit..
    fuuckk...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    its a story not a poem smart ass
    its a long poem -_-
    o what ever, not like it gon matter really, in the end its ass long post.

sorry for cursing there a moment lol

edit: i failed>.< i was in the wrong thread, i though this was the other thread...

i failed : [
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The sword of silverlight

[IMG]https://seekdotnethosting.files.*********.com/2009/02/silverlight.png[/IMG]

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    cooly, i got Silverlight from runescape.. same as Karils and stuff..