Dage's Winter is Coming(Quest Updated again)
Well guys, AE made the quest a lot more difficult now, but if you still want to do it, here's a new bot. 
Remember to change the room number and the skills if you want(I only added the necro weaken skill)
EDIT: That was faster than I thought. Here's the last new ULTIMATE updated version of the Dage's Winter is Coming bot. The drop rates for each items are something like 25%.
Have fun and Merry Christmas.


SCANS:
Dage's Winter is Coming(Last Update I hope).rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1387766438/


Remember to change the room number and the skills if you want(I only added the necro weaken skill)
EDIT: That was faster than I thought. Here's the last new ULTIMATE updated version of the Dage's Winter is Coming bot. The drop rates for each items are something like 25%.
Have fun and Merry Christmas.



SCANS:
Dage's Winter is Coming(Last Update I hope).rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1387766438/

