Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

How to find address for ammunition?

I have been trying to find the address of ammunition for a long time and i have not managed to do it....(using Cheat Engine)
    Can anyone help me? Please?

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by norgor21 View Post
    I have been trying to find the address of ammunition for a long time and i have not managed to do it....(using Cheat Engine)
    Can anyone help me? Please?
    I have tried; all the data leads to the assumption that the value can not be modified. If you want to find it however, follow the steps below:

1) Go into the Firing Range(Ghost Recon Online)

2) Click the glowing computer icon in the top left and select GhostReconOnline.exe(Cheat Engine)

3) Locate the number in front of the slash e.g. 30/150(Ghost Recon Online)

4) In the textbox labeled Value: type in the number from the previous step and click on the First Scan button(Cheat Engine)

5) Shoot your weapon until the number before the slash decreases a decent amount(Ghost Recon Online)

6) Enter the new number before the slash into the textbox labeled Value: and click on the Next Scan button(Cheat Engine)

7) Repeat steps 5-6 until you find the correct *value located in the huge listbox on the left side(Cheat Engine)

8) When the correct value is located, right click and select for change value of selected address(es)

*The values that change are in red

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    These are not the real values xD...
    I have found the real value once(old patch)! What i found out is that they have some kind of value added to them... the value added to it was constantly changing so yeah, that was what i was asking for. :3 But thanks for the effort anyways

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWalker View Post
    I have tried; all the data leads to the assumption that the value can not be modified. If you want to find it however, follow the steps below:

1) Go into the Firing Range(Ghost Recon Online)

2) Click the glowing computer icon in the top left and select GhostReconOnline.exe(Cheat Engine)

3) Locate the number in front of the slash e.g. 30/150(Ghost Recon Online)

4) In the textbox labeled Value: type in the number from the previous step and click on the First Scan button(Cheat Engine)

5) Shoot your weapon until the number before the slash decreases a decent amount(Ghost Recon Online)

6) Enter the new number before the slash into the textbox labeled Value: and click on the Next Scan button(Cheat Engine)

7) Repeat steps 5-6 until you find the correct *value located in the huge listbox on the left side(Cheat Engine)

8) When the correct value is located, right click and select for change value of selected address(es)

*The values that change are in red
    If you go to change the memory, you can modify the value of ammunition.
    I tried to change a value in the memory, everything works, but when reloading ammunition slowly ending .. is like doing nothing ..

Thanks
    Infinite Ammo with Basic Memory Method:

You should do eight steps, but at the final step, dont change anything, choose the memory address with value and double click it.

8.1 Now the memory address is in down list. Right click over it and choose "Find out what accesses this address".
    8.2 Play more in the firing range and you get a list with four or five memory address and counting about them in the new list.
    8.2 Get the max bullets in the left value of HUD. Shoot and reload
    8.3 Select one to one and right click it for select the option "Replace with code that does nothing NOP".
    8.4 Finally you should see how the ammo is not decreasing but reload -> when you get 0/0, you must change to secondary weapon and voila! Refill ammo!