Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Angry League of Legends is satanic

If you don't care about satan, hell, god, or heaven, and are just here to talk shit about this post, please don't read.

I'm also not here to convince people to believe or side with Jesus/God, I'm only stating the satanic things about this game so religious people or people who care about it are warned and have the choice to quit or keep playing.

Look at popular music videos of today. Rihanna, JayZ, Kesha, ect. Their videos are filled with subliminal satanic symbolism. Why? Because they sold their souls to satan for fame and fortune. Rihanna is clearly portraid as a slave to satan in her videos, look for yourself! This is how they got so famous! This is proof that satan exists, and if he does and hell exists then obviously God must exist too right? LoL is filled with the same satanic bullshit, though a little more subliminal. You would never notice it, unless you were looking for it. Save your soul before it is too late, you never know when your time will come. Accept Jesus as your personal savior, and quit playing LoL! The real goal the developers of LoL had in mind is to make people enjoy a game that is branded with satan, forcing people to worship him without even knowing it! Why do you think this game is so fucking popular? Think about it its not even that good of a game, its the same bullshit over and over again, and the most popular in the world? We all are quitting that piece of shit too of course. I went to private school up until 4th grade, and since then I always felt like I was never as happy as I used to be when I was younger, but I couldn't put my finger on why. Now I understand why, it was because I had a better relationship with the Lord. Please don't think I am just "trolling", or just trying to make you quit LoL, see if my friends account (narpuppy) or my account (Treehuimumbo) ever has another game played, I quit as of yesterday, 7/18/13. I am only trying to bring you into the light about this game, because the truth will set you free my friend.

If you don't know what symbols to look for, Look at the ward icons for example, they are the all seeing eyes like a cyclops eye. Amumu has pyramids in his splash art. Renekton directly has 666 written on his armor, look closely. And Katarina has SSS on her belt too. The Crystal Scar is obviously in the shape of a pentagram, just upside down to make it not as obvious! I mean really, 5 points which makes the 2 spawns not be able to be directly across from eachother instead of just making it 6 points? If you dont know what a pentagram is it represents the goat head of the demon baphomet, look all of this stuff up for yourself.

I have given you just a few examples of symbolism in this game, if you still decide that you are going to play LoL knowing that it is satanic, now that you know about these symbols you will notice them everywhere if you look for them, especially in the artwork of champions. I would imagine it would be a sin in Gods eyes to play this game when you know it is satanic, this is my opinion and cannot be proven but what do you think?

Please don't comment saying that I'm just another religious asshole, but really, look this stuff up, it's all connected to Illuminate, again; I'm not trying to convince any of you to just quit LoL or become religious, just here to state satanic things about LoL.
    Last edited by treethug; 07-19-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    -.- sigh...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Symbolism like this is prevalent in ALL facets of life. It's like trying to unsee a certain number that you've been obsessed with or finding the "golden mean" in many elements of natural life.

I'm not saying that League of Legends is NOT inspired by demonic influence, but whether the designers intended to be subliminal about their usage of these symbols or not is irrelevant.

It's like me trying to say that the color red represents Satan. All of a sudden I have an obsession with this color and I start to see it everywhere. It's not that the color red in itself is haunting me, but rather that a red hue is a common element in our world just like the pentagram, the pyramid and the all-seeing eye.

When you are obsessed with something, you'll end up finding it everywhere you turn.

I have not taken a personal stance on whether to believe in Satan and demons or not. I simply don't have access to enough evidence to prove or disprove the theory. However, I'm glad you posted this find because I play League of Legends 10-12 hours a day and it's interesting to notice these things now that I haven't before. I watch a lot of these satanism documentaries that showcase Rihanna, Beyonce, JayZ and other celebrities being in cahoots with the devil and while most of them seem silly it is only because the people who have produced these films always throw in something about "Our Lord, Jesus Christ can save you" in the end.

If not for the little disclaimer following a solid hour of good points and theory, then I'd be more inclined to have faith in these videos. There's just an overabundance of propaganda that I find it hard to take these things seriously.
    Last edited by hueyhuey; 07-20-2013 at 07:32 AM.
    \

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by hueyhuey View Post
    Symbolism like this is prevalent in ALL facets of life. It's like trying to unsee a certain number that you've been obsessed with or finding the "golden mean" in many elements of natural life.

I'm not saying that League of Legends is NOT inspired by demonic influence, but whether the designers intended to be subliminal about their usage of these symbols or not is irrelevant.

It's like me trying to say that the color red represents Satan. All of a sudden I have an obsession with this color and I start to see it everywhere. It's not that the color red in itself is haunting me, but rather that a red hue is a common element in our world just like the pentagram, the pyramid and the all-seeing eye.

When you are obsessed with something, you'll end up finding it everywhere you turn.

I have not taken a personal stance on whether to believe in Satan and demons or not. I simply don't have access to enough evidence to prove or disprove the theory. However, I'm glad you posted this find because I play League of Legends 10-12 hours a day and it's interesting to notice these things now that I haven't before. I watch a lot of these satanism documentaries that showcase Rihanna, Beyonce, JayZ and other celebrities being in cahoots with the devil and while most of them seem silly it is only because the people who have produced these films always throw in something about "Our Lord, Jesus Christ can save you" in the end.

If not for the little disclaimer following a solid hour of good points and theory, then I'd be more inclined to have faith in these videos. There's just an overabundance of propaganda that I find it hard to take these things seriously.
    Rihanna, Jay-Z, Miley Cyrus, etc were brainwashed and sold their souls to satan, and illuminate is forcing them to put all kinds of subliminal satanic messages/symbols in their songs. Rihanna even considers herself the princess of illuminati in one of her videos.

League of Legends is so satanic it isn't even funny. It's all illuminati, it isn't propaganda. All of these celebrities and games are forced to put these horrible, satanic symbols into their songs/games/tv shows because they are making it so everyone sees the symbols, but don't even think about it. They want to make people believe that it's normal and fine to see satanic symbols everywhere in their lives, kind of like mini-brainwashing them. There are satanic symbols everywhere, in a lot of games, a shit-ton of music videos, tv shows, hell even spongebob has the all seeing eye in an episode.

You tell me you don't know if you should believe in satan, but your location is New World Order..
    Last edited by treethug; 07-20-2013 at 09:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    and the population of the game is 30 million+ players from the age of 10. i don't think there will be any influence even if all this people read this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Trying to convince people that League of Legends is satanic is trying to go out and convince people to not go Trick-Or-Treating because its satanic. Theres already too many people playing and 99% of them aren't going to listen because they make up the toxic community of arrogant league of legend players.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
    Trying to convince people that League of Legends is satanic is trying to go out and convince people to not go Trick-Or-Treating because its satanic. Theres already too many people playing and 99% of them aren't going to listen because they make up the toxic community of arrogant league of legend players.
    i agree theirs always that one person that thinks differently but weather the person that he's trying to convince thinks similar i guarantee there will be a little more talks about this .....
    "Why Can't It Be Me Why Am I Not Strong Enough!"

Help Me Reach Donator!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tri33an For This Useful Post:

FesWee (07-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Completely true, LoL corrupts you, play HoN or Dota2.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If you think LoL is satanic you have issues. *cough**god isnt real**cough*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    As an Athiest, I'm prompted to rebut to this thread and attempt to talk some sense into the OP.....but then I noticed this thread is 3 weeks old and I don't wanna bump it
    (but i did anyways)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Satan isn't a subliminal message...

Well it is but don't you understand the conspiracy theorists gather THOUSANDS of views on their videos some over 500k I've seen you know what this is all for.

MONEY

When doing random shit like this it's known that even some record dealers will do this and then make a fuss about it to create more viewer revenue...

It's simple business.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Shit brahhh...I liked the color red :<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by XxBingxX View Post

Shit brahhh...I liked the color red :<
    I sold out to Satan a long time ago, just embrace this world. Go BIG or go home.
    \

Thanks
    oh god here we go again another religious asshole

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

I sold out to Satan a long time ago, just embrace this world. Go BIG or go home.
    wut did u get?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast