Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

ShadowPuppet VS Imsohoooood

Yaaahhhhh.

Verse 1:
    Lets do this big, for your first time, I won't make the rhymes too hard for your mind, but I will take my time, so that you can find, how I'm destined to kill every other rhyme. This is just something to give you something to think about. You can't stand up to this, take the easy way out, swim away like a trout in water. This is straight up slaughter, I'll let you go now, I gotta go make you another sister, which will be my daughter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Suggestion - When you guys put up nice free style raps like this, i think you should like put a beat to go with it. Like from youtube or somthing so it would sound better. Just a suggestion yall dont gotta take it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I would need to record myself. D=

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    I would need to record myself. D=
    that would be fun to hear lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Naw you dont needa record yourself, just put your rap down with your beat. So when people read it out, they can like rap it with the beat. It would sound better if you guys did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
    that would be fun to hear lol
    /

Quote Originally Posted by wello View Post
    Naw you dont needa record yourself, just put your rap down with your beat. So when people read it out, they can like rap it with the beat. It would sound better if you guys did.
    Eh, not really because if they can't freestyle, it'll sound gay. I don't know how to explain what I'm trying to say, but I know what you mean

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeh it would but i've been reading a few of these freestyles from other people and half the people arn't bad freestylers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Nice, ok here i go

your a high school failure and your such a bitch you have female genitalia you see im a motha fucking trail blazer a time phaser ill grab you and use your head with my razor you see ill murder you thats a gauruntee ive got bin ladin knocking on my door jealous of my insanity cause the shit that i do is inhumanity cause im stomping on you like gravity and you boy are what your parents refer to as a calamity you see im going to beat you this boy is whats called reality
    [img]https://i43.photobucke*****m/albums/e399/ablood/Battlefield-Realism.png[/img]

He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    That was steady, now I hope you're ready, bout' to make it your beddy time.
    I'm a fucking beast, with the fangs on my teeth, I'll murder your ass and leave you in the middle of the street, I don't give a fuck what you think about me, even if that does meen cutting class and running across the street. I'm always running from heat, that's a lifestyle. I know it's too wild for you to handle. Stick to your socks and sandles, I'll stick to the Nike's. I'm the real man of this situation, I say that with no hesitation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    haha nicley done both of you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    That was a fucking sick verse mate

you talk a lot shit but your just a jerk im the guy whos at your girls from 9-5 while your at work ill commit warcrimes cause im going berserk your that fucking worthless ill leave you dead in the garage the only way your getting pussy is through an arranged marriage ill just use your ass for torture call me the rapping rocket launcher ive got a sick imagination and ill use you for assissination ill leave your girl with a better sensation thats just how we do it in my nation then ill fuck her in front of you humiliation and then ill carve your face out annihilation

1 more verse each bro?
    Last edited by SpaWn; 09-03-2009 at 08:03 PM.
    [img]https://i43.photobucke*****m/albums/e399/ablood/Battlefield-Realism.png[/img]

He Who Dares Wins
    Fucking Civilian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPuppet View Post
    That was a fucking sick verse mate

you talk a lot shit but your just a jerk im the guy whos at your girls from 9-5 while your at work ill commit warcrimes cause im going berserk your that fucking worthless ill leave you dead in the garage the only way your getting pussy is through an arranged marriage ill just use your ass for torture call me the rapping rocket launcher ive got a sick imagination and ill use you for assissination ill leave your girl with a better sensation thats just how we do it in my nation then ill fuck her in front of you humiliation and then ill carve your face out annihilation

1 more verse each bro?
    Yeah sure thinggg.!

Last Verse:
    Bitch, I'm the shit. I declare everything, and I just declared war on your hobo ass, I know you don't want no more, I'm gunna choke you with these rhymes, one word at a time. Can't run from it. Your all mine. Trapped you got nowhere to go, feel the pain, feels worse than getting hit by a train. I'm me, you're you, a punk ass bitch, that has nothing going for him except collecting money in a Tennis shoe. I'll let you do your thing, this is not for you, get back to whatever else you do, I'm the one and only of this mother fucker their will never be a number two of me.

Yaahh my verse was weak; Good battle though. I'll be waiting for your verse!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Im not cut out for this rap stuff, my mind just breaks down.

all the shit you spit thats irrelevant I could just post a few bars that question Intelligence cause your mind is absent of good flow like Black children and Negligence you see im pain and pain is like oxygen you cant see or smell its presence but you can see it when it claims its victim in vengeance so this pain the ground its going to leave you beneath you winning is impossible like biting your teeth.

He Who Dares Wins
    Fucking Civilian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You actually are pretty good. /Gewd job.
    Good battle, bro.