Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Lightbulb Free Virtural Currency Infestation GC LoL RP WHITEHAT

Hello MPGH members today I will be selling a eBook which can make you save tons of money but requires time and patience.

There is no blackhat activity
    involved, no RATing, or link spamming.

This method give you virtual money like RP on LOL or GC on Infestation all in all this method is very very simple.

Ebook is $5 and giving 1 Vouch Copy to a Trusted Member Accepting trades.

Thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'll take a vouch copy if you consider me to be trusted.
    Godlike.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Astro. For This Useful Post:

SmooshyCow (12-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I got this a while back for free. If yours is the same then you are stealing his work, but if it's not then you're fine Lol.

GUIDE TO: OBTAINING FREE INGAME CURRENCY!

Side note: Although this guide pertains to obtaining free in-game currency, you can use this guide to effectively get points on ****** sites such as ********** and *********.org!!!! Thank me later!

Alright... so I am bringing you the guide to making cash currencies on your favorite games for FREE. That's right for free. Now, let's get started shall we? Okay so first of all I'm going to have to make this concise seeing how most of the members on MPGH are very impaciente~~ :P So, let's talk about this first. I know what you guys are thinking like "Omg, this how can I make those LoL rp points to get my champion I've always wanted" or "Omg, I want that Maplestory item so I can look like a bawsss". Well, I have come to MPGH with a solution! This method shows you a simple, but effective way of completing free offers in order to gain free currencies.

Yes, I know. Some of you are going to be raging like: What is this? I didn't buy this eBook to do suveys!!! Ugghhh. Well let me tell you. This eBook will show some of the most efficient ways of completing offers. Heck, you will be saying wow I didn't ******s could be this easy! (*Note: Also, for those of you that hate sharcash ones or sites like that you can use these same techniques on them. Thank me later :P). In addition, this is not a get rich scam because obviously you cannot get rich by doing offers, sorry.

Step 1: Browse to your game's website. (for example Maplestory, Project Blackout, Combat
    Arms, etc, etc)

Step 2: Log in.

Step 3: Go to where your game's website sells their points, RP, cash points, credits, etc

Step 4: You should see a section where it says Free "RP, cash points, credits, etc" or Free
    Offers

Step 5: Click on that link

Step 6: Obtain free fake generated info on this website: fakenamegenerator.com

Step 7: Click on free offers/******s (Note: if you have a prepaid gift card/ credit card from a local
    store you can do credit card offers. However, some offers notice that you are using a
    prepaid card so they will not accept. I have noticed that Proactive offers for credit cards
    do work. Some of them that is. And, they pay well :P)

Step 8: Pick an offer. For this guide's purpose I will choose Hmmmm, free McDonalds $100
    dollar gift card (cuz im a fatass lol Jk)

Step 9: The first page will almost always be about entering your info (email, address, etc) Fill in
    those boxes with the fake info from the fakenamegenerator.com. DO NOT I REPEAT
    DO NOT PUT A FAKE EMAIL. USE YOUR OWN. I HIGHLY SUGGEST CREATING AN
    EMAIL SPECIFICALLY FOR ******S ONLY. (sorry for the caps :O)

Step 10: Once you have filled those out, you should get bombarded with a freaking shit load of
    offers. (CLICK YES TO AS MANY AS U WANT I SUGGEST ERRR 5) The trick is to
    just keep those tabs open (when u click yes they will open tabs). Also, if you get a page
    asking you to fill in bubbles for the offers you want to do fill in half with yes and half with
    no but with random orders.Then, they will bombard you with those that you chose as
    well. Click submit/complete/etc and keep those tabs open as well.

Step 11: Once you have reached the final page this is when the magic happens (usually the final
    page is a bonus gift page or offer completed or if you did a ****** about are you a
    Twilight fan lol or something it will tell u the percentage of how much of a fan you are.)
    Basically take a screenie (screenshot and save it as Twilight ****** Proof in a folder
    specifically for proof's)

Step 12: Wait like 24 hours. After the 24 hours if you do not see the points/cash credits/RP in
    your account click on "the HELP tab or the "See offer completions" tab on the ******
    page in step 4 and locate the one you completed. "I did the McDonalds on so I click
    that.

Step 13: Click Report Offer or Help or like something like "Points didn't come? CLick here"

Step 14: Write a message like "I completed this offer a day ago and I still haven't received my
    in-game currency. Here is my proof: (upload that screenshot you took to tinypic.com
    and paste the email link)

Step 15: In a day, they will respond and give you your compensation of in-game currency! :P

Note: you should do more than 1 offer at once in order to mass-receive in-game currency

Download Offers:
    Basically this program saves your life. It is called: Sandboxie
    So you just download this program and then open up a download offer. Download and install that program to the sandboxie and open it up and use it for a couple of minutes. Profit$$$.

Credit card offers:
    Basically just use the prepaid gift card (you can get at local store) and put in fake info for the other boxes.
    Profit$$$. (Sometimes doesnt work because the company doesnt accept prepaid cards/ debit cards)

Also, here are the tools I use for completing ******s:
    SayNO!
    Roboform

The SayNo! plugin for Google Chrome skips ******s for you. However it does skip at a fast rate so it might not let you
    accept 5 offers.

Roboform basically fills out the forms super quickly for you!

Another Note.... After you do like 5 offers use CCleaner to clear cache, cookies, etc on the browser you use (I suggest Google Chrome). Also, for *********.org ******s you need to wait a little after you complete an offer (approximately 5 mins) and if it doesn’t say do you want to download, then click the offer again (the one you already did) and complete it again and then wait. It should work then! Happy In-Game Currency Hunting! And ********* raping!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Syqe View Post
    I got this a while back for free. If yours is the same then you are stealing his work, but if it's not then you're fine Lol.

GUIDE TO: OBTAINING FREE INGAME CURRENCY!

Side note: Although this guide pertains to obtaining free in-game currency, you can use this guide to effectively get points on ****** sites such as ********** and *********.org!!!! Thank me later!

Alright... so I am bringing you the guide to making cash currencies on your favorite games for FREE. That's right for free. Now, let's get started shall we? Okay so first of all I'm going to have to make this concise seeing how most of the members on MPGH are very impaciente~~ :P So, let's talk about this first. I know what you guys are thinking like "Omg, this how can I make those LoL rp points to get my champion I've always wanted" or "Omg, I want that Maplestory item so I can look like a bawsss". Well, I have come to MPGH with a solution! This method shows you a simple, but effective way of completing free offers in order to gain free currencies.

Yes, I know. Some of you are going to be raging like: What is this? I didn't buy this eBook to do suveys!!! Ugghhh. Well let me tell you. This eBook will show some of the most efficient ways of completing offers. Heck, you will be saying wow I didn't ******s could be this easy! (*Note: Also, for those of you that hate sharcash ones or sites like that you can use these same techniques on them. Thank me later :P). In addition, this is not a get rich scam because obviously you cannot get rich by doing offers, sorry.

Step 1: Browse to your game's website. (for example Maplestory, Project Blackout, Combat
    Arms, etc, etc)

Step 2: Log in.

Step 3: Go to where your game's website sells their points, RP, cash points, credits, etc

Step 4: You should see a section where it says Free "RP, cash points, credits, etc" or Free
    Offers

Step 5: Click on that link

Step 6: Obtain free fake generated info on this website: fakenamegenerator.com

Step 7: Click on free offers/******s (Note: if you have a prepaid gift card/ credit card from a local
    store you can do credit card offers. However, some offers notice that you are using a
    prepaid card so they will not accept. I have noticed that Proactive offers for credit cards
    do work. Some of them that is. And, they pay well :P)

Step 8: Pick an offer. For this guide's purpose I will choose Hmmmm, free McDonalds $100
    dollar gift card (cuz im a fatass lol Jk)

Step 9: The first page will almost always be about entering your info (email, address, etc) Fill in
    those boxes with the fake info from the fakenamegenerator.com. DO NOT I REPEAT
    DO NOT PUT A FAKE EMAIL. USE YOUR OWN. I HIGHLY SUGGEST CREATING AN
    EMAIL SPECIFICALLY FOR ******S ONLY. (sorry for the caps :O)

Step 10: Once you have filled those out, you should get bombarded with a freaking shit load of
    offers. (CLICK YES TO AS MANY AS U WANT I SUGGEST ERRR 5) The trick is to
    just keep those tabs open (when u click yes they will open tabs). Also, if you get a page
    asking you to fill in bubbles for the offers you want to do fill in half with yes and half with
    no but with random orders.Then, they will bombard you with those that you chose as
    well. Click submit/complete/etc and keep those tabs open as well.

Step 11: Once you have reached the final page this is when the magic happens (usually the final
    page is a bonus gift page or offer completed or if you did a ****** about are you a
    Twilight fan lol or something it will tell u the percentage of how much of a fan you are.)
    Basically take a screenie (screenshot and save it as Twilight ****** Proof in a folder
    specifically for proof's)

Step 12: Wait like 24 hours. After the 24 hours if you do not see the points/cash credits/RP in
    your account click on "the HELP tab or the "See offer completions" tab on the ******
    page in step 4 and locate the one you completed. "I did the McDonalds on so I click
    that.

Step 13: Click Report Offer or Help or like something like "Points didn't come? CLick here"

Step 14: Write a message like "I completed this offer a day ago and I still haven't received my
    in-game currency. Here is my proof: (upload that screenshot you took to tinypic.com
    and paste the email link)

Step 15: In a day, they will respond and give you your compensation of in-game currency! :P

Note: you should do more than 1 offer at once in order to mass-receive in-game currency

Download Offers:
    Basically this program saves your life. It is called: Sandboxie
    So you just download this program and then open up a download offer. Download and install that program to the sandboxie and open it up and use it for a couple of minutes. Profit$$$.

Credit card offers:
    Basically just use the prepaid gift card (you can get at local store) and put in fake info for the other boxes.
    Profit$$$. (Sometimes doesnt work because the company doesnt accept prepaid cards/ debit cards)

Also, here are the tools I use for completing ******s:
    SayNO!
    Roboform

The SayNo! plugin for Google Chrome skips ******s for you. However it does skip at a fast rate so it might not let you
    accept 5 offers.

Roboform basically fills out the forms super quickly for you!

Another Note.... After you do like 5 offers use CCleaner to clear cache, cookies, etc on the browser you use (I suggest Google Chrome). Also, for *********.org ******s you need to wait a little after you complete an offer (approximately 5 mins) and if it doesn’t say do you want to download, then click the offer again (the one you already did) and complete it again and then wait. It should work then! Happy In-Game Currency Hunting! And ********* raping!
    No this is not that and thanks for trying to crash my thread fuck off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Contaminated View Post
    I'll take a vouch copy if you consider me to be trusted.
    Add me we will talk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SmooshyCow View Post
    Add me we will talk
    Added you on Skype.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Can I have a vouch copy too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SmooshyCow View Post
    Add me we will talk
    I would like a vouche copy, and I'm trusted.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."

"Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"

Bullpop

Will be my supp in LoL

You spin me right round right round