Thanks

WTF am I doing wrong?

So I've gone from Silver III to almost Bronze I in the space of about 2 weeks.

I'm not even that bad of a player.

What am I doing wrong? Is it possible that the teams I'm getting paired up with are just so damn retarded? Or am I overlooking something?

Thanks
    Yours builds aint that bad, they are the meta, so that aint a problem.
    You also farm nice, thats more farm than I expect from a silver player.
    The problem aint the teams, cause trust me I found some shitty ones in low elo and I still can carry them.
    Probably my advise is to play something "bigger", try to go annie support, zed/fizz/lb/lee mid, shen/renek/nasus(2stronk)/teemo(easy to carry low elos)

I can't say about your game style cause I never saw you playing.

Also don't rage, this is a key to win games, if a teammate does poorly, encourage them to do better next time instead calling "****** u noob".
    Make decisions, if you're jungling in low elo and they got a eve for example, she will ALWAYS start blue cause she is mana hungry, so tyr to steal their red quickly then your blue then your red.

Also buy wards, you may be adc/tank/mid get wards, this new season need to everyone ward.

My last advise is to hear some chilling music, like Mozart or Chopin perhaps?

Good luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Jungle Udyr Trick2g style / Vi meteos style

Or you can try carrying from mid with some hard roamer (gragas, khazix)

Else. Adc Lucian (imba in soloq no one expects dmg)

Support annie

Top rengar

I have no other advices for you. Would need to see your playstyle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    1) You die a lot. (i think thats avg for silver/bronze players, just seems like a lot to me)-imo, your score is bad if you have more than 5 deaths, unless you have 15+ kills, but even then it's still not good.

2)You have armor pen in one game as sivir. You need armor pen 98% of the time, even if they don't have armor items, it'll shred them if you get it. (armor pen>infinity edge)

3) If you want to carry, you need to up that cs. Right now you're at (roughly) >55 every 10 minutes. Thats a huge difference and you're missing a lot of gold. Try for atleast 70 every 10 minutes (obviously it'll slow down later, but you should have atleast 140 when laning phase is over, im presuming laning phase is up until at least 20 minutes in silver)

4) To win, you need objectives, which im assuming you don't get. They sway the game a lot and it is very important to get first drag and turrets.

5) Don't listen to the person above me, you can carry with absolutely anybody, i'm going to guess he's silver/gold and thinks he's a god. Or just read that these champs carry somewhere.
    Any champion can carry, you just have to play right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Ofc. I'm definetly a bronze newbie

If you have skill of diamond. (map awarness/skillshots/timing your oponent skills/farming at 70-80 cs per 10min etc.) you can carry with ANYTHING (soraka might be a problem) if you have silver/gold/plat skills carry with easy champions with no or almost no skillshots or with heavy nukers (ad,ap doesnt matter) also if you can't see royrey7 all champions I listed above are easy to handle and fast to learn (maybe except gragas)

But what do I know from my bronze place in the world. I guess nothing. Hope to see you tho so far in my bronze league someday.

P.S. I'm D1.

Else than that.
    1. not true. If you are fed you WILL get focused. Your goal is to take as many enemies as u can before you die. It would be awesome if you stay alive, but knowing from experiance if enemies have dive comp you have to die, if played correctly ofc.
    2. super true. ALWAYS build armpen as second item unless u'r like 17/0 in 10 mins
    3. also true. 70 is minimum. Kinda hard to get at first but if you keep practicing all the time you will easily get 75-80. I usually keep it between 80-85 (that is on laning phase)
    4. also super true. Tho if you don't get objective such as dragon you should take at least tower for it asap. Or kill enemies on dragon 3 enemies = dragon worth~
    5. Yes, I think I'm a god. Why would I even have my nickname then?
    Last edited by HammerOfGods; 01-06-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Remember, objectives over kills.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    So basically.

Die less = More time for csing = More items = More Kill potential = More objectives

And my playstyle varies from situation and champion ofc.

Sivir adc: Play aggressive early if they have a support that I can easily spellshield off of, (Thresh, Blitzcrank). I don't think a Blitz has ever pulled me when I've had a spellshield available. Quickly pick off caster minions with W and then try to push the lane, harass with Q.
    If their support is more tanky like Taric or Leona I usually fall back onto our side of the lane which is where most noob bronze supports on my team get caught out because they push too much :/ If my support can tank their attacks well I am usually able to pick off both of them with my Q.

Ezreal adc: Aggressive poke with Q around lvls 3-6 as I am able to fall back with E if needed. Ezreal's harassment potential falls off late so i'm usually just waiting around at the back of teamfights landing skillshots and occasionally picking off an enemy with R.

Garen top: Always play passive as I cannot rely on my jungler, I've had many times where i've pushed too far top lane and my jungler is killing the golems instead of helping me who gets double teamed.
    I usually like to keep it on my side of the lane and poke the enemy champion by running in with Q, silencing, and then falling back with E. Usually i'm able to get back under my turret without taking any damage and then if they try to get greedy and tower dive, Q + R + Ignite works a treat.

Syndra mid: Lots of harassment in lane with Q and W, Then wait until they get under half health and Ulti them + Ignite which usually secures the kill. Occasionally caught out by the enemy jungler, but her stun usually helps a bit to get away. Probably need to be more aware early game.

Thanks for the tips guys, I'll try to improve my decision making when in lane. The problem with bronze/silver is that your team definitely rages if you do something that they don't like. Eg if player x gets caught out by 3-4 champs on the enemy team, and you don't go in there and try to 'help' then get ready to cop a bunch of shit. Which definitely makes it hard to concentrate since so many people make poor decisions.

I probably could have won that game with Syndra (see above) If I had better decision making. The enemy team was pushing our nexus and had all of our towers + 1 inhib down, I quickly rushed in after re spawning with Cho'Gath and Riven, Cho silenced one of the enemy champs and I literally squashed them with my Q, then picked up the kill with R, Riven and Cho continued chasing them out of our base and I was dealing damage from afar, ended up Picking up a triple kill with my stun combo and then Riven used her ult to pick up the last enemy champ. We then rushed to their nexus which was exposed by our Jinx's backdoor and Cho and I dealt damage to it while Riven was trying to farm for some reason (noob), Their Gragas spawned and quickly rushed in and we had the nexus at half health when I decided to do something stupid and decided to try to pick off Gragas who was obv tankier than me, He held off for a few seconds before a few more of his teammates spawned and they ended up squashing me, Cho tried to focus the nexus but wasn't doing much damage, he eventually died and that was GG for us as our stupid Lux who failed to pay attention at champion select (I was second pick and called mid, but he was third pick and he said let me mid pl0x, I didn't read this and had locked in Syndra with 5 secs to go, only to find out he had autolocked - Forcing him into support, During the laning phase he picked up no support items and instead went full AP, leaving us with no map awareness and then ended up feeding the enemy jungler Rengar in lane, Lux's final score was 1/13/6 and never hit level 18) so he was peeled off easily leaving our nexus exposed.

Maybe if i focused their nexus instead of gragas we MIGHT have won, but it doesn't change the fact you get paired up with some retarded teams in OCE Silver/Bronze.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    rush blood
    and try and get static in dat build and some critic chance .
    try to get Ga on siv asap late game

on garen
    sunfire and then cleaver then raba and so onwards.
    Last edited by Paradox_x; 01-07-2014 at 03:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerOfGods View Post
    Jungle Udyr Trick2g style / Vi meteos style

Or you can try carrying from mid with some hard roamer (gragas, khazix)

Else. Adc Lucian (imba in soloq no one expects dmg)

Support annie

Top rengar

I have no other advices for you. Would need to see your playstyle
    How did he get to bronze from silver tho?

Thanks
    my advice is try to get good synergy with your team even if they're toxic and suck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Honestly, because you went from silver 3 to bronze 1 (not sure how you dropped down a tier if not inactive) doesn't mean you are playing worse than you used to..

I know a couple of friends who went down a lot too, like dia 1 > 5 but he came back to dia 1

I've went from dia 2 to dia 5 myself, just kept getting the "gg surrender" teams with no teamplay

An important thing is to keep up a good team spirit, try to make good calls and keep the team together and don't flame, it will make things worse
    Learning Obj-C..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Id say he dropped to s5 0 lp. You cant drop divs else than inactivity

Thanks
    Most importantly, do not go on tilt. after lossing few games , just go chill , relax. Do not flame, because flaming losses games. Focus on objectives and not kills. Focus on your cs , because thats where you get gold from.