Thread: New hack ideas

Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent021 View Post
    Yeah you are correct and it says it makes the enemies stop shooting but is that only on your screen and the godmode has a sort of timer where you can only use it so much untill it says wait for another map reload.
    But hey, useful for tentacles.

The richest man is not the one who has the most but the one who needs the least.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Someone should fix the K-Relay /con method. I can't do /con USEast2, I have to type in /con USE2...
    Alde is Alde is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Is it possible to have a hack that would do the same thing as a puri? It would remove all the negative effects.

Thanks
    Is it possible to have a hack that would do the same thing as a puri? It would remove all the negative effects.
    Legit is availible in almost every hacked client out right now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by \HereforHacks/ View Post
    Legit is availible in almost every hacked client out right now
    You misunderstood, i mean if i have weaken on and i get hit with it at o2 and get weak so it doesnt look suspicious, then the weaken shots from o2 last like 2 minutes so instead i can just back up, hit a hot key, and every negative effect i have is cleared. Make sense?

Thanks

No.
    //10char
    Last edited by iliketrainz; 03-22-2017 at 06:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post
    No.
    //10char
    Doesn't Crazyclient have something like that, except it gives status effects? Is it possible to tweak for negative status effects?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Sorry if this has already been posted, but what if there was a hack that allowed you to see how long a portal has left before it disappears? So for example, if you find a mad lab in the glands you could see that it maybe had like 16 seconds left. Then from this you could decide whether you wanted to wait for people to teleport, or just enter yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelthas View Post
    Sorry if this has already been posted, but what if there was a hack that allowed you to see how long a portal has left before it disappears? So for example, if you find a mad lab in the glands you could see that it maybe had like 16 seconds left. Then from this you could decide whether you wanted to wait for people to teleport, or just enter yourself.
    Crazy client has a closed realm timer but I think that is only a 2 minute timer after oryx says "I have closed this realm". If you leave and reconnect to the closed realm there is no more timer so I think that the only way for the client to start a timer is if it registers the dungeon dropping ie. If you randomly kill a brain and it drops a lab a timer would be effective but if you randomly tp and there is a lab there to the client the lab is there for the first time so if it started a timer it would be different than how long the lab has existed for the server.

TL;DR I dont think its possible but Ive never coded a hacked client in my life so idk

Thanks
    dunno if this exists:

a hack that switches to whichever best weapon it is for the enemy youre currently fighting, with a cooldown of 5-10 sec so you dont crash from switching.

ex: warrior with pixie is killing an avatar. thing switches your weapon to ass/frostbite because it does better damage.

Thanks
    If its possible to have the client locate Candy Gnomes on the map that would be great, or allow us to toggle something to let us know if certain dungeons drop. I don't know if this would work because you would be pretty far away. Also maybe a hack that tells you when certain realms in your server are closing. I also don't know if this is possible, just throwing out ideas.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by EndIt View Post
    If its possible to have the client locate Candy Gnomes on the map that would be great, or allow us to toggle something to let us know if certain dungeons drop. I don't know if this would work because you would be pretty far away. Also maybe a hack that tells you when certain realms in your server are closing. I also don't know if this is possible, just throwing out ideas.
    thats the realm bot client you gotta pay for tho. (idk if it can do clands)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Idea: Panic mode
    Makes it look like you are playing on a complete legit client, someone could be in the same room as you and not know you are hacking, keeps auto nexus on at a very low percentage

Useful for: screenshots mainly "why dont u send screen shots in disc?" or if someone calls you out for something retarded

Credits to CrazyJani for spriteworld panic mode I just aplied to the entirety of the game
    Last edited by Agent021; 04-14-2017 at 03:34 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Idea: Panic mode
    Makes it look like you are playing on a complete legit client, someone could be in the same room as you and not know you are hacking, keeps auto nexus on at a very low percentage

Useful for: screenshots mainly "why dont u send screen shots in disc?" or if someone calls you out for something retarded

Credits to CrazyJani for spriteworld panic mode I just aplied to the entirety of the game
    Thats what i need, to take screenshots of loots to seem legit But yeah! Wish there was one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Would it be possible to add something to Debuff list? I was thinking of how there's a "Quiet in Castle" option in most clients, but what if there were options for Slow? Like a "Slow in Crawling Depths" option, and maybe a "Slow in Sprite World" option...

Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast