gDaap Hack [Leaked]

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
gDaap Hack [Leaked]
If your not familiar with the shitty hack gdaap,
its bad
really bad

but I got my hands on a leaked copy, and im releasing it for all yalll



please note this does not include a bypass, and it is only the lua file.


virus scans:
Jotti
VirusTotal
gDaap_mpgh.net.zip20 KB · 1,642 downloads Clean
Wow, the lua file is public for ages now.

This hack is autistic.

Maybe Hera Next Gen ?
Quote Originally Posted by TheMikuChibi View Post
Wow, the lua file is public for ages now.

This hack is autistic.

Maybe Hera Next Gen ?

lmao yeah its really bad
but it wasnt on mpgh so why not
prove it
link
All outside links removed(even from file, replaced it with MPGH.net ).
Approved!
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
All outside links removed(even from file, replaced it with MPGH.net ).
Approved!
Such a Naughty boy aren't you
Quote Originally Posted by BigBadWilly View Post
Such a Naughty boy aren't you
Useless post is useless.
its not the latest but oh well
Quote Originally Posted by trunk208 View Post
its not the latest but oh well
Yes becz he can't .net reflekt like us coders.
Quote Originally Posted by Skittles 2.0 View Post
Yes becz he can't .net reflekt like us coders.

I cant really code but I can use .net reflekt. lol
Thanks Mythik! And I'm am pretty sure mythik is a coder >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Unbalanced View Post
Thanks Mythik! And I'm am pretty sure mythik is a coder >.>
ok

I love white messages and yeah, he coded a hack called mApex.
mythik is not classified as a coder, but as a scripter
hi can anyone get the logger to work? thanks pro scripters!
Quote Originally Posted by RegardsWND View Post
hi can anyone get the logger to work? thanks pro scripters!
What logger ? If it's an IP Logger then no.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?