Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

TeamGG (Team Good Grief) Recruiting! (Minecraft Griefing Team)

Hello all, its me - TeamGoodGrief here. We are a new griefing team looking for members. We especially want a coder that will help make a client for us (Maybe the basic version, and a paid version to help us get alts...) We also need griefers to help us grief!

There will be a two-stage process to get accepted - Apply on the forums. If you are accepted, we will do a Skype Interview.

Requirements:
    [SPOILER]Be nice
    Help us out (Find servers to grief, help grief, help code a custom client, etc.)
    Be active (we want active members!)
    Respect other griefers.
    Skype with a Mic[/SPOILER]

Application:
    [SPOILER]How Old are you?
    What do you want to do?
    Have you been part of a griefing team before?
    How long have you griefed?
    Do you have skype and a mic?
    Do you meet all the requirements?
    How many alts do you have that you are willing to share for griefing purposes?[/SPOILER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Good luck with the search

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AbelModzV3 View Post
    Good luck with the search
    Thanks dude. I have an IRL friend that is currently part of the grief... If I could have one person - it would be a nice person that could code an awesome client with awesome features. I would also love it if it had a regular and a VIP/paid version... :P I hope someone signs up as a coder at least! :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Good luck !

and btw look up minecraft client coding tutorials

search rookyfries on youtube

Never Forget 1

Never Forget 2

<43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

Thanks
    Thread layout 2/10 pretty LQ
    We especially want a coder...
    SKID ALERT!!! SKID ALERT!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
    Thread layout 2/10 pretty LQ
    SKID ALERT!!! SKID ALERT!!!
    Thanks for the motivation... JK... I know how to grief, but have never been part of a team. I am still trying to get people to join (I have been a solo griefer for a while now...) BTW, IDC that you think that this thread is ****... Would've been nicer of you to give someone motivation and CREATIVE criticism instead of saying this sucks good bye... Why do you think that this thread layout is bad, and I can improve it. Saying This sucks will not help me know what is wrong with the thread.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teamgoodgrief View Post
    Thanks for the motivation... JK... I know how to grief, but have never been part of a team. I am still trying to get people to join (I have been a solo griefer for a while now...) BTW, IDC that you think that this thread is ****... Would've been nicer of you to give someone motivation and CREATIVE criticism instead of saying this sucks good bye... Why do you think that this thread layout is bad, and I can improve it. Saying This sucks will not help me know what is wrong with the thread.
    Ok. Sorry if i was too rude in my first post.

-Application & Requirements: Why would you even add that? Griefing should be fun. Not some serious business. It would be somehow understandable if you had a famous griefing team with a lot of fans, but if you have like 0 members...
    -Please please please stop asking for coders. That's really pathetic. Just hope that some skilled people will join and might want to code a client with you, not for you. VIP features? You want to get money from the work of other people. That's really low...
    -Show what you have done. Upload some funny videos of your griefing
    -You wonder why I told you that the thread is LQ? Well you didn't even check how the OP looks like. There are [SPOILER] tags. Looks really bad. Did you even read what you have written? Requirements: Skype with a Mic; Application: Do you have skype and a mic? That's somehow stupid don't you think so?

Thanks
    Ok. Sorry if i was too rude in my first post.

-Application & Requirements: Why would you even add that? Griefing should be fun. Not some serious business. It would be somehow understandable if you had a famous griefing team with a lot of fans, but if you have like 0 members...
    -Please please please stop asking for coders. That's really pathetic. Just hope that some skilled people will join and might want to code a client with you, not for you. VIP features? You want to get money from the work of other people. That's really low...
    -Show what you have done. Upload some funny videos of your griefing
    -You wonder why I told you that the thread is LQ? Well you didn't even check how the OP looks like. There are [SPOILER] tags. Looks really bad. Did you even read what you have written? Requirements: Skype with a Mic; Application: Do you have skype and a mic? That's somehow stupid don't you think so?
    Ok thanks for the feedback. I will try to learn how to code my own client in that case :P and remove the skype thingy from the application. BTW, how do I edit a post?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teamgoodgrief View Post
    Ok thanks for the feedback. I will try to learn how to code my own client in that case :P and remove the skype thingy from the application. BTW, how do I edit a post?
    It would greatly improve the quality of your team if the team leader could code at least a little bit.
    Check out the minecraft tutorial section. There you might be able to find some basic tutorials. If you need help coding wise, feel free to post a thread in the minecraft help section. I think members like LordPankake will be able to help you out.

You could also add a fancy team logo to your thread. It would make the OP more vivid.

Unfortunately you can't edit your thread/post after 24 hours. You will either have to ask a minion to edit your thread, or you can create a new thread and request a minion to close your old one.

Thanks
    you should join another big griefing team, like top secret etc. top secret always accepts new applications and you could contact the admin (niels1189) so you could get accepted

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aspammyuser View Post
    you should join another big griefing team, like top secret etc. top secret always accepts new applications and you could contact the admin (niels1189) so you could get accepted
    And that's a LQ post as well.
    Advertising other teams on a recruitment thread is pathetic as fuck.

Btw you said that Niels infected you with a rat recently. Now you are advertising his team? Are you retarded?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    And that's a LQ post as well.
    Advertising other teams on a recruitment thread is pathetic as fuck.

Btw you said that Niels infected you with a rat recently. Now you are advertising his team? Are you retarded?
    He is my friend and I already raged at him for that becuz it was officially the worst joke ever if you ask me -_____-

Thanks
    Hey, I am intrested to this team!

How Old are you? I am 15 years old

What do you want to do? Grief of course

Have you been part of a griefing team before? Not on a legit team but with friends yes

How long have you griefed? Iv'e been briefing since I joined minecraft in 1.2.5

Do you have skype and a mic? Of course.

Do you meet all the requirements? Yea

How many alts do you have that you are willing to share for griefing purposes? I have two alt I may be willing to share I could also get more.

Skype me :lildietzinator1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Application:

How Old are you? 21

What do you want to do? I am a l33t batch CODER and I can even do hello world in Java, just consider that if you want a client made.

Have you been part of a griefing team before? Yer.

How long have you griefed? Since I was 13.

Do you have skype and a mic? Yer.

Do you meet all the requirements? Yer.

How many alts do you have that you are willing to share for griefing purposes? Lots.
    Stupidly large.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeffer View Post
    Application:

How Old are you? 21

What do you want to do? I am a l33t batch CODER and I can even do hello world in Java, just consider that if you want a client made.

Have you been part of a griefing team before? Yer.

How long have you griefed? Since I was 13.

Do you have skype and a mic? Yer.

Do you meet all the requirements? Yer.

How many alts do you have that you are willing to share for griefing purposes? Lots.
    you griefed minecraft servers for over 8 years already? he's asking about minecraft griefing I think not in general

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast