Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    This is bullshit

Thanks
    Hahaha, I knew this would happen. You guys are idiots for even thinking Bowen would release an undetected hack for you guys to wear up. Only reason he released it was because it was caught by the AC.

Thanks
    Well i mean that and the fact that its such a simple method released publicly

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenHendry View Post
    This is bullshit
    Yea you hacking and getting caught for using a public cheat is really bullshit. Damn developers doing their job!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Glergo View Post
    Hahaha, I knew this would happen. You guys are idiots for even thinking Bowen would release an undetected hack for you guys to wear up. Only reason he released it was because it was caught by the AC.
    This was undetected, but like I mentioned in my release thread and many others have mentioned public hacks get detected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I told him yesterday around 4pm eastern IN GAME he was busted hardcore. Gotcha bitches. Pretty funny that he just let you guys flounder.

Ain't that right bowen? Or you going to lie and try to save face? lmao you're a rusty fuckin nail. A beef stew. That's gangster talk for a fucking loser. Your techniques are old and dated like a white bitch who's been fuckin moulinyans then when she hits 30 she tries to flip back to white guys with her little halfbreed.

anyone who uses this has-been BEEF STEWS hacks are BEEF STEWS
    Last edited by mostnotweak; 01-18-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by mostnotweak View Post
    I told him yesterday around 4pm eastern IN GAME he was busted hardcore. Gotcha bitches. Pretty funny that he just let you guys flounder.

Ain't that right bowen? Or you going to lie and try to save face? lmao you're a rusty fuckin nail. A beef stew. That's gangster talk for a fucking loser. Your techniques are old and dated like a white bitch who's been fuckin moulinyans then when she hits 30 she tries to flip back to white guys with her little halfbreed.

anyone who uses this has-been BEEF STEWS hacks are BEEF STEWS
    There's always that guy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    So you guys got banned perman? Or just a few days? I just bought DayZ and didnt know any shit

Thanks
    first thing before rebuying is to check how to rename your OA key otherwise you will just rebuy and get the ban notice again. once you rename you OA folder/in regedit you can buy Operation Arrowhead again under a different account name and password. you can't buy it under the same name/password that had the ban applied to.

ie. steam account: joe blow, has ArmA2 and OA, joe got a global ban on dayz.

joe now has to rename his OA key folder and then make a new steam account. you don't have to buy arma 2 again...

use dayz commander to point to where the new Operation Arrowhead folder is...

Quote Originally Posted by Funnygamer View Post
    How do you rebuy on steam?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger101 View Post
    first thing before rebuying is to check how to rename your OA key otherwise you will just rebuy and get the ban notice again. once you rename you OA folder/in regedit you can buy Operation Arrowhead again under a different account name and password. you can't buy it under the same name/password that had the ban applied to.

ie. steam account: joe blow, has ArmA2 and OA, joe got a global ban on dayz.

joe now has to rename his OA key folder and then make a new steam account. you don't have to buy arma 2 again...

use dayz commander to point to where the new Operation Arrowhead folder is...
    That is not true. If u get banned u only have to rebut days on another steam. They aren't going to ban you cuz u were banned before.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwrath505 View Post

"zomg ples m4ke free hacks, im too lazy t0 get source code and update offsets." - MPGH 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    cheating/scripting gets you banned its proven by science. thats why you use cheatcodes its much safer.
    Last edited by usb1y; 02-20-2014 at 07:59 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123