Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

LOSE SOME WEIGHT SO I CAN BUY SOME FUCKING CLOTHES

Nothing personal. You just make life so hard. I'm not going to get into a tirade, but here's the tip of the iceberg. This past weekend (and more recently) I've been doing shopping for clothes. I don't want to, but they're instituting a new dress code at work and my current clothes pretty much don't meet it.

So I have three requirements. My shirts have to have buttons, dress code requirement. They have to have short sleeves, personal thing. And they have to fit. Whoa big problem with that last one. Taking the first two into account, things are OK and there's a decent selection, I can generally pick out things I like for decent prices. But oh!! Large here, extra large there. Pants? Mostly 40 inch waist and (way) up. Where's the clothes to fit normal people? Makes it quite a challenge.

I ended up buying some underwear too. Oh yes, very chic, just look past it. I was aiming for 32 inch waistband. I generally wear my pants 2 (1 when I can find it but that's rare) inches bigger than that, but underwear (briefs! don't get me started on boxers) needs to be snug. No joke, 34 was the smallest size there was. I took the chance, and it fits ok, but they are generally a bit bigger than what I'd call best.

There's too many fat people out there, and too many companies catering to their needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    What State do you live in?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Pennsylvania

Fat people make life harder for people who are realtivley fit and choose not to be gluttonous pigs. Yes, that's right I said it. I am 5'9 and weigh 170 pounds. In other words, I'm "anorexic" compared to the bovine behemoths that are grazing all over America. I can't find pants that fit me anymore. Try to find pants with a 30 -32 inch waist? Ha! Forget about it! I went to 4 different clothing stores in a mall and the smallest waist I could find is 36!! In the grocery store, fat ass has to use a motorized cart to load up on junk food that will increase her gargantuan girth! Then she complains the cart is too small. Waa Waa! Hey Blubber Butt! Stop eating so much crap and 'gulp' actually walk around. Try it. You might like it. Just don't bump into me, or get too close. I don't want any of the moons orbiting your equator waist to hit me!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Im 6'5 and I weigh 150. :O
    Last edited by pain; 09-07-2009 at 03:19 PM.
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Pennsylvania

Fat people make life harder for people who are realtivley fit and choose not to be gluttonous pigs. Yes, that's right I said it. I am 5'9 and weigh 170 pounds. In other words, I'm "anorexic" compared to the bovine behemoths that are grazing all over America. I can't find pants that fit me anymore. Try to find pants with a 30 -32 inch waist? Ha! Forget about it! I went to 4 different clothing stores in a mall and the smallest waist I could find is 36!! In the grocery store, fat ass has to use a motorized cart to load up on junk food that will increase her gargantuan girth! Then she complains the cart is too small. Waa Waa! Hey Blubber Butt! Stop eating so much crap and 'gulp' actually walk around. Try it. You might like it. Just don't bump into me, or get too close. I don't want any of the moons orbiting your equator waist to hit me!
    lulz your chubby! 5'9 and 170? im 16, 5'11 and only weight 160, oh and im not a strean bean, im pretty buff for my age. well i guess your probably not chubby, because your like 29 right? and your probably pretty built....lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by bannedshow View Post
    lulz your chubby! 5'9 and 170? im 16, 5'11 and only weight 160, oh and im not a strean bean, im pretty buff for my age. well i guess your probably not chubby, because your like 29 right? and your probably pretty built....lol
    no i'm not

do u rly think i have the will to type like that nemore

NOT COPY PASTED =P (lol)

5'5 125 i run, so i can't be fat =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Pennsylvania

5'9 170=fatty

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    AhaahahaahahHahhaahaahhaahhaaahhaahahaaa briefs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Well in Michigan; everything I need is in my size. ._.
    And I take it you got a Dress code for School, correct? Well fuck them. They were thinking about enforcing a Dress code at my last School, got to the Adminstration, and got shut down I believe. Oh well, new School for me.

But yes, their are too many fat fucks out there. I'm 5'8ish and weigh 130 pounds. Which is about average. I don't look too skinny, just because I got muscle tone.
    Last edited by Obey; 09-07-2009 at 12:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fuckin Fatties'.
    Gotta get rid of em.

I'm not fat. I'd say i'm a little bit on the skinny side, but I have a very high matablism so most of it's muscle. But it's OK, because I can prove it's muscle when I play rugby.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm 5"10 and like 145lbs.
    I got the sexiest chest going on, work in progress till I start doing biceps.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Cloths shopping for me is easy. I can find my size easy. Im about 5 6" 5 7" and 125ish pounds. Im kinda skinny but more of the muscular side and my metabolism is real good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    5 11

210 lb
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    5 11

210 lb