Thread: ban evasion?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Alright man , but i didnt thought it would take this long time.

Thanks
    Is this the IP that have matched my IP ? :

@Symmetrical @Hero @Flengo

Thanks
    @ @Symmetrical @Hero @Flengo @Liz
    If this ^ is the Ip that has matched my IP then i got a answer why its matching.
    Every school / kindergarten / State jobs places etc etc in sweden / gothenburg are using same WIFI connection it has 2 names "Stadengoteborg or UBF!Pednet" So if the IP is that ^ which has matched my IP then it gotta be like this that someone has loged in to MPGH scammed someone got banned and thats why MY IP dose match the scammers IP. Gothenburg is the 2nd biggest city in Sweden with 1 188,69 of people living in the city, So i am its possible.
    And here is list of public free connection's in gothenburg that everyone is able to connect with and their IP : https://db-ip.com/all/62.88.254

I am sure that you guys can check everything that i have been said so if you dont trust me check it up urself. I hope this helps the investigation.

Thanks
    @ @Andialt
    Lol nope
    that isn't the only IP that matched with the scammer
    and if that IP is being used by numerous others.. tell me why only you and a scammer have a match with it

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    @ @Andialt
    Lol nope
    that isn't the only IP that matched with the scammer
    and if that IP is being used by numerous others.. tell me why only you and a scammer have a match with it
    Alright then, & thanks for answering,
    I have auctally no idea , How come that the Ip has matched mine ? The only thing i have been thinking about that someone (probably the one who hacked my pc) has tried to login to my MPGH account ( my skype was hacked aswell , 2 times ) Which date was that the IP has matched a scammers IP ? i have been hacked 2 times after downloading a Autonade BOT ( i am able to send you the link if you want its still up on other forum)
    "andiasliwa - 01-14-2014 Report
    Thats why i fucking hate skype.....
    Think i ll have back my skype soon. Anyone if the person talks to you pls dont answer!!
    andiasliwa - 01-14-2014 Report
    Hey guys , Warning to everyone : Seems like my skype has been hacking dont add me or talk to me on skype till i fix the problem!!!!
    FUCKING SKYPE THATS WHY I HATE IT!!!"
    This is the first time my skype got hacked ( i found out after it was a keylogger on my pc )
    and i was hacked for a few weeks ago too thats the reason i changed my skype to : qqforlife123@outlook.com .
    What can i do to get unbanned just name it.
    Last edited by Andialt; 02-20-2014 at 11:12 AM.

Thanks
    So symm anything new ? @Symmetrical

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Andialt View Post
    So symm anything new ? @Symmetrical
    How was your Skype account hacked?

EDIT: If you knew you were hacked, why didn't you run virus/anti-malware scans or attempt to clean your PC?
    Last edited by Josh; 02-23-2014 at 08:49 PM.

Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    How was your Skype account hacked?

EDIT: If you knew you were hacked, why didn't you run virus/anti-malware scans or attempt to clean your PC?
    I found out leter that my skype was hacked by keylogger , the first time my skype was hacked i thougt it was just a random hacking someone just gusses my pw , but i runned Antivirus anyways (AVG) it found one trojan and a file called "msdsc" or something i remove them and recoverd back my skype (change pw , 2steep verfication on my hotmail etc etc ) andiasliwa - 01-14-2014
    Think i ll have back my skype soon. Anyone if the person talks to you pls dont answer!!
    I got to know that my skype was hacked for that reason cuz he had tried to call him on skype talk to him in english etc etc. A few weeks ago my skype got hacked again so i truned on AVG again and scanned i found the same shit virus named msdsc ( https://******************/site/arin...c-exe-manually ) and after i found out it was a keylogger and i did lose a cf account it was named ( crossfire ). This shit happned to me once agian before a few months ago i lost a marshall account couse of freaking keyloggers.
    The reason i have got this virus is couse of the autonade bot(farming bot) , i downloaded it from another forum and i thougt it was cool since people had pressed thanks etc etc so i thougt it was clean but it was a virus. ( i am able to send you the link )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I found out leter that my skype was hacked by keylogger , the first time my skype was hacked i thougt it was just a random hacking someone just gusses my pw , but i runned Antivirus anyways (AVG) it found one trojan and a file called "msdsc" or something i remove them and recoverd back my skype (change pw , 2steep verfication on my hotmail etc etc ) andiasliwa - 01-14-2014
    I got to know that my skype was hacked for that reason cuz he had tried to call him on skype talk to him in english etc etc. A few weeks ago my skype got hacked again so i truned on AVG again and scanned i found the same shit virus named msdsc ( https://******************/site/arin...c-exe-manually ) and after i found out it was a keylogger and i did lose a cf account it was named ( crossfire ). This shit happned to me once agian before a few months ago i lost a marshall account couse of freaking keyloggers.
    The reason i have got this virus is couse of the autonade bot(farming bot) , i downloaded it from another forum and i thougt it was cool since people had pressed thanks etc etc so i thougt it was clean but it was a virus. ( i am able to send you the link )
    You should be more careful when downloading things. Did they require Virus Scans on this website? There's no need to send me (or anyone, for that matter- unless requested by higher staff) the link, we don't allow advertisement of rival websites.

Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Josh For This Useful Post:

Andialt (02-25-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    You should be more careful when downloading things. Did they require Virus Scans on this website? There's no need to send me (or anyone, for that matter- unless requested by higher staff) the link, we don't allow advertisement of rival websites.
    Yeah i ll make sure to be , this is like the 3th time i get keylogged , there was a virusscan ( i found out leter it was fake ) it has 7/46 on virusstotal , so on first i thogut it was clean just a few fake signs.
    Alright i wont , just wanted to see if anyone of you guys wanna take a look at that shit. Anyways When will i get unbanned ? will i get it at all ? What can i do to get unbanned ?

Thanks
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ght=andiasliwa
    Guys is this the IP that has matched my IP ? Gale2008's IP ? Idk i just feel thats its , i have heard form some good friends that this guy is pretty smart guy he knows alot about hacking etc so i wonder if he was the one who logged in my account ?.
    Anyways i am happy that noone has get scammed by "me" while the scammers where using my account. I am very sorry guys that this issue has happened , my PC is clean i got AVG running full time to make sure that i am clean. I promise things like this wont happen in the future.

Thanks
    @ @Liz @Flengo @BACKD00R I got to know that Sym is abit busy , so i just wander if you guys know when i will get unbanned ?

Thanks
    Yo how is it going ? i have been banned over 1 month now for some fake shit and noone is even telling me how its going what i need do to etc etc.
    Everytime i ask for an admin tell take a look at this they says be patinet ... what the fuck man i have been patinet now for 1 month for something that i havent done..
    It takes 10 min to take a look and unban me..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yo how is it going ? i have been banned over 1 month now for some fake shit and noone is even telling me how its going what i need do to etc etc.
    Everytime i ask for an admin tell take a look at this they says be patinet ... what the fuck man i have been patinet now for 1 month for something that i havent done..
    It takes 10 min to take a look and unban me..
    Just be patient, and someone may come along...

In about 20 yrs time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Just be patient

In about 20 yrs time.
    Exactly what i am talking about.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast