This will work for any microsoft OS. This may or may not work for someone not using a wireless netowork, it should work as well, but i have no idea as i only have a network, and it works for mine.

1. Download.

2. Start Combat Arms.

3. After you log in and get to the server select screen, Alt-tab out of CA and start it.

4. Go into a game and press F7. You have 15 seconds to run around and kill everyone before the timer is up and connection is re-established.

OTHER INFORMATION:
If for some reason you need to close the Auto tapper asap, press F8 to end it(it will automaticly re-establish connecton before it closes.)

If you downloaded my previous release you may have noticed that it makes you lag(some people), i am currently working on a fix.

If this does not work for you, please PM me and include how you get your internet connection (for updates if nesasary, i know i need to get people with that spacific connectoin type to test it).

__________________________________________________ _______________
VIRUS SCAN:
Virustotal. MD5: fbcaa30e5e622cf31fb7d1beff8d35b8

I don't know what you want for a proof screen shot so if any mods-minnions dont trust me, ill send you the source code.