Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate ninja storm 3 Full Burst

Fuck what anyone says that game is bad ass and I can't wait until the next release of a Naruto game.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Thanks
    Two words: Mecha Naruto

Thanks
    yea, it is cool, but the fucking lazy developers did not put a keyboard interface for pc which is really fucking disappointing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    yea, it is cool, but the fucking lazy developers did not put a keyboard interface for pc which is really fucking disappointing
    What? I don't think they've released it for the PC...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    What? I don't think they've released it for the PC...
    yea it is I have it
    https://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/nar...l-burst/112495

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Huh, it apparently came out a couple of months ago. They sure took their time porting it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post
    Fuck what anyone says that game is bad ass and I can't wait until the next release of a Naruto game.

Sorry but.....fuck you.

Naruto full burst is shit. Not worth the price for the addition of fucking "dragon" Kabuto? No balance patch? Nothing but fucking kabuto.

Which is also fucking stupid because its the same as generations.

Naruto ninja storm 2.
    Naruto ninja storm 3.(more characters that are unimportant to the story).
    Naruto ninja storm Generations.(overhyped because of the "road to ninja" movie, which was shit.)

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Lets just talk for a second about ninja storm 3:

It's a slight change from Ninja storm 2. The campaign wasn't an upgrade and holy shit are there just as many balance problems.

The addition of characters that don't actually matter. *cough* the dead jinchuriki *cough*.
    ----------------------------
    People who support this are really just fucking over themselves. The producers see the shit generations did and decided to cash in even more on it.

So yeah, fuck you.(again)

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You're forgetting one thing Empire (like you usually do).

Those of us who are part of the Master Race can now get it for the real gaming machine (the PC) since it has a PC release now. Everything else is just an added bonus (and a really fucking cool bonus might I add).

I got the game the day it came out on the 360, but Full Burst is worth it just to have the game on the PC. Let alone all the DLCs, a whole new chapter, new character, and re-vamped cutscenes, all for 40 bucks (less than it STILL is on the Potatoes).

I'd say it's pretty damn worth it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You're forgetting one thing Empire (like you usually do).

Those of us who are part of the Master Race can now get it for the real gaming machine (the PC) since it has a PC release now. Everything else is just an added bonus (and a really fucking cool bonus might I add).

I got the game the day it came out on the 360, but Full Burst is worth it just to have the game on the PC. Let alone all the DLCs, a whole new chapter, new character, and re-vamped cutscenes, all for 40 bucks (less than it STILL is on the Potatoes).

I'd say it's pretty damn worth it.
    :/

Scot, you need to ge some damn standards.

1 chapter, 1 character, and "revamped cutscenes" is not worth $40, especially for a fighting game. *(oh sorry, forgot cosmetic DLC which cost nothing to make since it was in the last one).

Oh wait, Kabuto is just another form. Forget that he's already in the game.....just not in dragon form. "big woop".
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Practically no keyboard/mouse support, and a really bad online community.(dcquit out the ass).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Seriously, you support this shit you only encourage them to become lazy as fuck like they did with this. Same shit happened with capcom and they received a huge backlash from their community. I can only guess the reason this series has gotten away with it so far is because of the low-aged playerbase.

I think you don't see the trend here scot. This is three games IN A ROW that are just "slight improvements" from 2.

I mean are they going to release a game that just has Madara next? Oh god....they probably are.

Yup, until they revamp the whole system(like they did from ultimate ninja to storm) I'm going to say "pass on any naruto games from cyberconnect 2", because they honestly don't give a shit.
    *though that might be hard since Storm is just ultimate ninja combined with Taisen.
    -----------------------------------

Oh and since you supported the game I give the obligatory "Fuck You".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh just wanted to add this about the PC version.

The PC support for this game is awful. Not only are keyboard and mouse barely supported(and horrible controls which I believe are un-editable), the visual options are well....resolution adjustments only.

Now with most pc games, modding and altering game is a really cool thing. However with this lackluster support out of the box, you'd basically have to be able to make the game already to mod it in any way.(no mod support at all).

It's essentially just a console port that is meant to use your monitor for the screen instead of the tv. The game still requires a gamepad, so unless you don't have a ps3/xbox360(who doesn't?) there isn't really a reason to pick this up for a pc. Especially given you will need a controller from those consoles to play it.

Oh, and it still has all the graphical problems/bugs from the console versions. Which haven't been patched at all yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well and also "sage kabuto" isn't really worth a buy, especially considering the anime is on.........the obito fight? I mean shouldn't it be updated at least to where the anime is?

I dunno, this game is just a huge fuck-up. No one asked for this.

If Cyberconnect2 didn't make Asura's Wrath, I'd embargo buying any games from them till the end of time.(Goddamnit Asura's Wrath, why are you so good!?)
    Last edited by Empire; 02-04-2014 at 04:54 AM.

Thanks
    Lol, I have this game for the Xbox. I love it for the xbox, and can't wait for Mecha Naruto, so fuck you @Empire

One question though, I don't have full burst, I have just NUNS3. But since the game was released before the episodes with Madara, but has the Madara events in it if I bought it when it was just released, would that be just a spoiler to the anime series?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Hokage View Post
    Lol, I have this game for the Xbox. I love it for the xbox, and can't wait for Mecha Naruto, so fuck you @Empire

One question though, I don't have full burst, I have just NUNS3. But since the game was released before the episodes with Madara, but has the Madara events in it if I bought it when it was just released, would that be just a spoiler to the anime series?
    But Empire has a valid argument on why the game is shitty, broken and overpriced...

It'd be a spoiler. Of course if you're caught up atm it doesn't really matter, they still haven't found a way to deal with Madara in the manga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Hokage View Post

To my knowledge they are sticking several months behind the anime. It's only up to the kabuto fight.

You can buy the game, I honestly don't care.

You'll just make the series that much closer to having the situation DBZ tenkaichi ended up in. If you want the same game to be made ever 8 months with 2 characters added charged at $40-60, be my guest.
    ------------------(I've already dropped the series after generations, which was utter shit).

I think people need to take a step back and realize that if the developer/publisher sees that minimal effort releases are still being bought they will push those out till its not profitable anymore.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-05-2014 at 02:23 AM.

Threadstarter
    Child Support cant stop me!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Dude are you really complaining about controles? I just liked it because of the cutscenes. Although i torrented it for free. I enjoyed this game :}.
    Last edited by DenialS.; 02-10-2014 at 09:17 PM.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I played it, but i didn't like the way it's missing a lot of characters like naruto kurama mode...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast