Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnamed View Post
    I tried it with others like botquestworlds and plantinum bot seems like a white
    screen only appears, must've been the download also. :/
    Have you managed to fix it already?
    If not, just for the sake of information - the errors appearing are ones produced purposefully by the code. Sometimes they are caused by the Le Bot code itself, and other times by the AQWorlds SWF. They only appear when running debugger because the purpose of the debugger itself is for developers to test whether their code is running without any errors, or to pinpoint the source of an error. The only way of fixing this is running it on the latest flash player, which is designed for the users rather than the developers. Hope that helps

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

TheUnamed (02-15-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Have you managed to fix it already?
    If not, just for the sake of information - the errors appearing are ones produced purposefully by the code. Sometimes they are caused by the Le Bot code itself, and other times by the AQWorlds SWF. They only appear when running debugger because the purpose of the debugger itself is for developers to test whether their code is running without any errors, or to pinpoint the source of an error. The only way of fixing this is running it on the latest flash player, which is designed for the users rather than the developers. Hope that helps
    BTW that error came up for me when i didn't even had flash player installed how can the debugger even run when i didn't had flash?
    Edit: Oh well nvm.
    Last edited by D.V; 02-11-2014 at 07:25 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post

BTW that error came up for me when i didn't even had flash player installed how can the debugger even run when i didn't had flash?

I'm not an expert, so I can't really say. You probably had a really old forgotten about version somewhere. Or did you have Flash Pro installed already? The debugger comes with Flash Pro. There could be other reasons, I'm just saying what I know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

I'm not an expert, so I can't really say. You probably had a really old forgotten about version somewhere. Or did you have Flash Pro installed already? The debugger comes with Flash Pro. There could be other reasons, I'm just saying what I know
    nope i didn't had any flash player because i had formatted my hard disk so....

@TheUnamed just to Make sure you have the latest flash player go here(official links are allowed right?) Note: Latest version is 12.0.0.48
    Last edited by D.V; 02-11-2014 at 08:06 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to D.V For This Useful Post:

TheUnamed (02-15-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post
    nope i didn't had any flash player because i had formatted my hard disk so....
    Hmm... I'm unsure.
    The only reason I can think of is if you had an Adobe package installed on your computer which came with the debugger application.
    I think that on Windows it is slightly different as well, in that, the situation changes slightly with the ActiveX stuff which I'm unfamiliar with. There are also other possibilities with all of the browser integration with Chrome, but by default the debugger shouldn't be in Chrome unless you install the plug-in.

I think the most likely case is that there is a difference with the ActiveX stuff. Any windows AQWorlds trainer requires the ActiveX environment, I know that much. Theoretically, if you didn't have any flash player installed, then it wouldn't run at all. Maybe you got an initial error but the screen was still black? With the debugger, you can still use the application but the errors constantly appear. That might be the difference, I really don't know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    With the debugger, you can still use the application but the errors constantly appear. That might be the difference, I really don't know.
    Yep that's it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12