WTB[Shop Owner][Donator][50+ Vouches] Buying RoTMG Potions/Items (PayPal/Skrill/BTC)

Posts 1–15 of 184 · Page 1 of 13
[Shop Owner][Donator][50+ Vouches] Buying RoTMG Potions/Items (PayPal/Skrill/BTC)
Hello MPGH,

I currently own multiple RoTMG Shops, and I'm looking for some reliable suppliers for Potions, STs, WCs, Rings, Skins.
Prices are negotiable for bulk suppliers.
I can provide you mules.

Buying list
https://*****************/spreadsheets...hjw/edit#gid=0

Payment Method
Paypal
Skrill
BTC

Please add my skype rpg.yan if you are interested in selling.
I'm a trusted buyer/seller with vouches for high value of trades, so you will be going first.


Browse this thread for vouches
Vouch: Sold him a good amount of potions went smooth will be back for sure. +1
Why do people really do this? post a thread like this. And have a friend False Vouce for you. When his account is clearly not an active member without many posts. Easily shows that this may be a scamm.
Quote Originally Posted by iwantyourkandy View Post
Why do people really do this? post a thread like this. And have a friend False Vouce for you. When his account is clearly not an active member without many posts. Easily shows that this may be a scamm.
There are couple of other vouches from active members. You can Google my name King Tijn 2 to see my reputation on another forums.

Buying a lot of dex and def.
Anyway I can get a link to your site? Also did u buy all of Hokka's stuff?
Quote Originally Posted by ImSoBoss View Post
Anyway I can get a link to your site? Also did u buy all of Hokka's stuff?
I will pm you it. And hokko stopped selling for now due to a technical problem I think.
Hi, can I get a pm with the link as well? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by McClane44 View Post
Hi, can I get a pm with the link as well? Thanks.
PM'ed you too.
Quote Originally Posted by King Tijn 2 View Post
Online buying.
Can i get a link to when u get a chance
Can I get a link to your site, would love to see.
Extremely Legit Buyer, I Went first and everything.
Buying all rainbow potions.
Posts 1–15 of 184 · Page 1 of 13

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?