Dayz Standalone Script Executers

Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5
Dayz Standalone Script Executers
NOTE: This info is made for Standalone. Some of this info is the same for the mod.

So I'm sick and tired of all newbs asking for script executers and where to get them.
People are adding me on skype for script executers and all that stuff.

So I am going to make this thread with information. And hope this get stickied so ever newb can read this and we don't get 100 posts asking how to use something =D

Okay, Lets begin. I recommend you guys to read this:
Scripting FAQ: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=789068

Common Misconceptions When Hacking: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=615136



And you may wanna read these threads if you want to gain more information about scripting:
You wanna learn how to script?: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=671202

How to make/edit scripts/put them into menu's: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=602380

So that is all information about scripting.
a Script Executer is required to execute scripts.
You can also find a string to execute scripts in Dayz Standalone. Lystic had released a way to execute scripts with editing a string.

So what I wanted to say is:
1. There are NO free Script Executers around. Stop asking.
2. There are probably NOT going to be free Script Executers being released anymore.
3. Stop posting "How to use this hack?" Read the previous posts First. If you are 100% sure it wasn't answered before, try using the search bar. Everything has already been answered a few times.
Very nice pointed out. It's a harsh truth, but it's the truth.
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post
Okay before I begin I recommend you guys to read this:
Scripting FAQ: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=789068

This thread is most likely not going to be stickied but still.
If your really lucky, one of the mods will sticky this next to Raiins FAQ where it will get next to zero views. I highlighted this to the ignorant admin that moved it in the first place.

On the main DayZ page, you have stickies about BE that have not been updated in over a year, why not fucking remove them and replace them with some usefull/current ones. Helpful/useful posts like this, or like Raiins FAQ, gets moved to a part of the forum where no one ever reads.

Congrats!
But yes, there's one free script executer thats still work on the cracked dayz.
Quote Originally Posted by GmodHunIdiots View Post
But yes, there's one free script executer thats still work on the cracked dayz.
You pretty much reinforced what he said.
Quote Originally Posted by GmodHunIdiots View Post
But yes, there's one free script executer thats still work on the cracked dayz.
Nobody gives a Fuck bout cracked dayz
I'm kind of just getting back into this type of thing. Any idea where I could buy a reliable executor? Kind of a stupid question.
If you correct the grammar I'll sticky it.
Evskin, rude.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
If you correct the grammar I'll sticky it.
Evskin, rude.
I was watching a movie while typing =3 Lemme fix it really quick =D
This thread does literally nothing for anyone. You are repeating stuff in other threads and there still will be people that will ask the same stupid questions.

Your thread is not formatted in a noob-friendly way and won't change anything in this sub-forum. All you did was rant and post 4 links.

I don't see why Antipathy would sticky this

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=793163 < an example of a well-formatted text that is enjoyable to read

What you say is true, but that doesn't make the thread better or any more helpful
Quote Originally Posted by Tacticious View Post
This thread does literally nothing for anyone. You are repeating stuff in other threads and there still will be people that will ask the same stupid questions.

Your thread is not formatted in a noob-friendly way and won't change anything in this sub-forum. All you did was rant and post 4 links.

I don't see why Antipathy would sticky this

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=793163 < an example of a well-formatted text that is enjoyable to read

What you say is true, but that doesn't make the thread better or any more helpful
I have typed the same stuff like 10 times. I don't feel like spending 30 minutes to make this enjoyable to read. U can find me a cunt, Lazy, or whatever but I'm not going to spend even more time into doing something that most likely isn't going to be read by 7/10 users. Also I repeat stuff from other threads since nobody is reading those threads.

EDIT: I've made the font bigger and another default color. Thats alot ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Tacticious View Post
This thread does literally nothing for anyone. You are repeating stuff in other threads and there still will be people that will ask the same stupid questions.

Your thread is not formatted in a noob-friendly way and won't change anything in this sub-forum. All you did was rant and post 4 links.

I don't see why Antipathy would sticky this

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=793163 < an example of a well-formatted text that is enjoyable to read

What you say is true, but that doesn't make the thread better or any more helpful
Because some people here are so stingy, apparently I'm incompetent if I don't.
Not pointing fingers.
So, call it popular demand.

He can improve upon it later.
If it falls under par I can still un-sticky it, if an even more complete and well written guide should stroll along.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


Because some people here are so stingy, apparently I'm incompetent if I don't.
Not pointing fingers.
So, call it popular demand.

He can improve upon it later.
If it falls under par I can still un-sticky it, if an even more complete and well written guide should stroll along.
I will improve it after school. I'm at home within 2 hours. Will also fix the grammar.
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post


I have typed the same stuff like 10 times. I don't feel like spending 30 minutes to make this enjoyable to read. U can find me a cunt, Lazy, or whatever but I'm not going to spend even more time into doing something that most likely isn't going to be read by 7/10 users. Also I repeat stuff from other threads since nobody is reading those threads.

EDIT: I've made the font bigger and another default color. Thats alot ;D
I don't call you a cunt or lazy, I know exactly why you are tired of that, we all are believe me. But things never change, sadly. :\
Quote Originally Posted by Tacticious View Post
I don't call you a cunt or lazy, I know exactly why you are tired of that, we all are believe me. But things never change, sadly. :\
I totally agree that I could make the thread look better. But it still gives the same information. I don't really have a good answer why I didn't made it look good.
Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?